DOV Captain Marvel Vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/489425-61f63_dayofv11_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1772/95042-186997-thor_large.jpg

AsbestosFlaygon
DoV CM.
He was powered by almost all of DC's magic users.
Which includes the Lords of Order and Chaos, and the Phantom Stranger.

I'd wager the power of those magic users combined > Odin + Runes.

Colossus-Big C
Roughly the same level of power IMO
I can see Rune King Thor Going at it with spectre

amnesia
DOV Marvel pwned hostless spectre. IMO DoV CM 6.5/10

iceman24567
Billy ftw

Lord_Talron
does spectre have control over time? because RKT does

Johnny Sorrow
I would give the odds to Rune King Thor because DoV Captain Marvel is surprisingly easy to defeat. With his wisdom and omniscience RKT should realize that he's being powered by an outside source, and would cut it off.

Omega Vision
Captain Marvel

parashute
Captain Marvel

Stoic
Originally posted by amnesia
DOV Marvel pwned hostless spectre. IMO DoV CM 6.5/10

This.

roughrider
Think Billy make take the majority, though we saw only a small sample of RKT's potential.

parashute
Rune King Thor didnt show enough to put his that high up the scale so DOV Captain Marvel ftw

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by parashute
Rune King Thor didnt show enough to put his that high up the scale so DOV Captain Marvel ftw

confused

Golgo13
Bump

Stoic
Recently, King Thor battled Galactus in some far flung future, and did pretty well. How well would DOV Cpt. Marvel do in the same position?

Galactus appeared to have aged, or was hungry (to an unknown extent). From where I stood It was obvious that Galactus was slightly stronger than King Thor. Skipping ahead; in the end, King Thor was able to get his hands on a weapon that turns the tide in his favor, and he wins. (I can't wait until they put out a story on Black Galactus, and the wars that should rage over his new power in the Marvel Universe).

Back on topic; A Rune force powered King Thor should have also turned the tide if we consider how well King Thor did without it. despite appearances, Galactus still seemed pretty powerful, and strong to me during that fight. I'm wondering how well DOV Cpt. Marvel would have done against Galactus? The only thing that I can say is that The Earth suffered far more damage during the Galactus - King Thor battle than the Spectre - Cpt. Marvel (super charged) battle did.

I'm having doubts either way.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
Recently, King Thor battled Galactus in some far flung future, and did pretty well. How well would DOV Cpt. Marvel do in the same position?

Galactus appeared to have aged, or was hungry (to an unknown extent). From where I stood It was obvious that Galactus was slightly stronger than King Thor. Skipping ahead; in the end, King Thor was able to get his hands on a weapon that turns the tide in his favor, and he wins. (I can't wait until they put out a story on Black Galactus, and the wars that should rage over his new power in the Marvel Universe).

Back on topic; A Rune force powered King Thor should have also turned the tide if we consider how well King Thor did without it. despite appearances, Galactus still seemed pretty powerful, and strong to me during that fight. I'm wondering how well DOV Cpt. Marvel would have done against Galactus? The only thing that I can say is that The Earth suffered far more damage during the Galactus - King Thor battle than the Spectre - Cpt. Marvel (super charged) battle did.

I'm having doubts either way.

I think DOV Cap had DOV Spectre on the ropes, so his battle was probably more impressive. Do you have the Thor/Galactus scans?

Branlor Swift
Galactus was hungry in the alt future battle. And iirc Billy Spectre were screwing up a whole fukton of time and space in their fight including other realms.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
I think DOV Cap had DOV Spectre on the ropes, so his battle was probably more impressive. Do you have the Thor/Galactus scans?

No, but I can check for them, or maybe they were posted in one of their respect section? This is a recent 2014 story.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Galactus was hungry in the alt future battle. And iirc Billy Spectre were screwing up a whole fukton of time and space in their fight including other realms.

Yup, he did.

Branlor Swift
That's it. Not that collateral damage is anything to go by, but lowering it because it didn't punch a hole through the planet doesn't work.

Stoic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

I can see this as well, but the Spectre, and Cpt. Marvel's battle was waged on a different stage than the Old King Thor, and Galactus battle. Galactus is the disclaimer in this case because he is not magical, but instead a force of nature in the physical world, as opposed to the stage that the Spectre, and Cpt. Marvel waged their battle, which took place in the metaphysical world.

Things are often not quite the same when trying to measure the two. If Capt. Marvel had to battle in the Physical world, against Galactus I'm betting that the power display would have been portrayed differently. The only other answer is that the Super Charged Cpt. Marvel folds a possible future Galactus like a beer can.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13

I'm lazy wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8YVSJjeBlg

MrMind
as most have said, Billy wins

lawest9
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
DoV CM.
He was powered by almost all of DC's magic users.
Which includes the Lords of Order and Chaos, and the Phantom Stranger.

I'd wager the power of those magic users combined > Odin + Runes. Billy takes this under the circumstances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.