Nova Prime vs Namor h2h...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Namor has abducted Namorita and decided she must be destroyed for being a clone of his cousin Namora. Nova races to Atlantis, but arrives just as Namorita is executed. Rider goes ballistic. Who lives?

D_Dude1210
Obviously, Namor dies. :-/ no contest.

dmills
H2H in Atlantis?

janus77
imo Namor would own him. Nova needs his blasts, flight and creative application of Nova Force.

dmills
Originally posted by janus77
imo Namor would own him. Nova needs his blasts, flight and creative application of Nova Force. Oh reaally?

CosmicComet
It's not like water would slow his speed down by any significant degree.

Nova stomps either way. Nova would beat a lot of heralds. He's way too underrated.

Bentley
I think Namor would give him hell and win more often than not. Nova can amp but on water Namor is around Herc level.

celeyhyga17
hmm... i'm thinking nova is too fast for namor even in water. even without the use of his other abilities he prolly takes the majority here. he's just on a different level over all.

janus77
hmm, then it's not really h2h is it?
more like range, blast, bullrush, range, blast, bullrush...

Bouboumaster
As much as I like Namor, I have to go with Nova. A dude that can throw punch with Gladiator can't lose against Namor, even if he's a bad ass.

dmills
@Janus,

They can fly and use their speed or whatever. Just no energy attacks or anything exotic. For obvious reasons of course. smile

janus77
Nova takes Namor out of the drink and smashes him into the side of a mountain, still don't see Nova winning convincingly (if at all), Namor is around Savage Hulk levels from what I remember)... maybe Nova 6/10.

underwater/in water, Namor solid 8/10, without Nova's flight & speed, 10/10.

Stoic
in a pure H2H battle I give this to Namor.

SasuOna
If its pure hand to hand then Namor would be more skilled but that doesn't mean hes going to win.
Nova should still be able to win even while underwater.

dmills
OMG. I Just read Thanos imperative 4. This motherphucker is taking on translevels. Mods you can lock this. Nova is out of Namor's range here. At least in terms of his ability to harm Nova in any way.

D_Dude1210
can you post scans of Thanos imperative 4 pls? stick out tongue I'm away from comic access right now.

Prep-Man
I thought Nova couldn't be harmed by PHYSICAL attacks.

D_Dude1210
Anyway, Nova's strength at enraged levels allowed him to throw physically down with Xenith during RoK (where Strontians were portrayed as pretty badass). He's got Namor trumped in strength AND speed. Perhaps they're a match skill-wise due to the WM.

I really don't see Namor winning here and I don't know why ppl keep lowballing Nova here.... :-/

Mshinu
Namor will put up a fight but Nova should just be too much.

dmills
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I thought Nova couldn't be harmed by PHYSICAL attacks. What gave you that impression? He's extremly hard to put down with pure physical force -As TI 4 has shown- but he's not impervious to harm.

Bentley
Actually I recant my vote because Nova may be too fast for Namor, Namor certainly fares better in the h2h department.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by dmills
OMG. I Just read Thanos imperative 4. This motherphucker is taking on translevels. Mods you can lock this. Nova is out of Namor's range here. At least in terms of his ability to harm Nova in any way.

Exactly.

the ninjak
Nova 9/10

Stoic

Hey this supposed to be H2H right? Nova was likely using gravity pulses on those trans tiers no?

Black bolt z
If amping is allowed then nova.Otherwise namor.

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
Hey this supposed to be H2H right? Nova was likely using gravity pulses on those trans tiers no? Yes. But I made this thread before I picked up TI 4 from my LCS and Nova took attacks that put Norrin down. Namor has nothing in that league.

dmills
Yes. But I made this thread before I picked up TI 4 from my LCS and Nova took attacks that put Norrin down. Namor has nothing in that league. Let me repharse that. Nova took attacks from a being that was able to casually handle both him and Norrin. Namor has nothing that will put Nova down.

Stoic
Let me repharse that. Nova took attacks from a being that was able to casually handle both him and Norrin. Namor has nothing that will put Nova down.

Well I guess that shows how powerful Phallanx Warlock was.

dmills
He was a beast too, but not on E-Vells' level.

Stoic
He was a beast too, but not on E-Vells' level.

Seriously? I can't wait to check it out.

dmills
This is the one issue that lived up to and surpassed the hype. It was action packed from start to finish and everyone is gushing over it. Especially the "explosive" ending.

Stoic
This is the one issue that lived up to and surpassed the hype. It was action packed from start to finish and everyone is gushing over it. Especially the "explosive" ending.

You're killing me! I must have.

dmills
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.