Black suit daredevil vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

parashute
who do you think would win? black suit daredevil owned iron fist and broke shang chi arm can he handle wolverine? and by the way i wasnt following daredevil did he get any kind of upgrade? why is he wearig a black suit?

SamZED
Yeah, he's upgraded. That's why he could take on IF and Shang at the same time. But im not sure he can beat Logan. We know he got a speed and strength upgrade but that's all we know.

parashute
Originally posted by SamZED
Yeah, he's upgraded. That's why he could take on IF and Shang at the same time. But im not sure he can beat Logan. We know he got a speed and strength upgrade but that's all we know.

how did he get his upgrades and what is the level of his upgrades?

Deadline
DD.

Mindset
Yeah, he's upgraded. That's why he could take on IF and Shang at the same time. But im not sure he can beat Logan. We know he got a speed and strength upgrade but that's all we know. Why aren't you sure if he can beat Wolverine?

How did he beat Shang and IF at the same time?

parashute
Originally posted by Mindset
Why aren't you sure if he can beat Wolverine?

well shang and iron fist cant cut his limbs or cut him in half with some big ass adamantium claws , shang didnt have adamantium skeleton to resist his arm being broken and non of them got healing factors so why are you comparing them to wolverine

Mindset
Originally posted by parashute
well shang and iron fist cant cut his limbs or cut him in half with some big ass adamantium claws , shang didnt have adamantium skeleton to resist his arm being broken and non of them got healing factors so why are you comparing them to wolverine Point out where I compared them to Wolverine.

I'll be waiting.

SamZED
how did he get his upgrades and what is the level of his upgrades? Possesed by some Beast or whatever.. not sure how powerful he is and what powers he has... other than greater speed and strength..

Originally posted by Mindset
Why aren't you sure if he can beat Wolverine?

IF was clearly holding back big time. Logan is much harder to put down and he can stab stab ftw.cool

Deadline

IF was clearly holding back big time. Logan is much harder to put down and he can stab stab ftw.cool

He was?

Lord_Talron
why would IF hold back against daredevil? matt would want him to kick his ass if he wasnt in his right mind

SamZED
Originally posted by Deadline
He was? It looked that way to me. He didnt throw any punches, he was blocking DD's attacks and even tryed to reason with Matt.
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
why would IF hold back against daredevil? matt would want him to kick his ass if he wasnt in his right mind Dunno, but it didnt look like he was looking for the fight.

janus77
they went to Shadowlands to talk with DD, didn't they
looked like they were reluctant to fight him.

anyway, back on-topic, Wolverine wins no expression

OneDumbG0
Someone curb-stomping Iron Fist ain't losing to Wolverine. And frankly, Wolverine will be taken by surprise just as harshly.

Dum Dum Dugan
Did I miss something? becuase as I recall IF dident get curb stomped at all. Shang-chi did, who wolverine has already curbstomp. So that is hardly reason for DD beating Wolverine. I dont even recall IF getting beat. Also Wolverine has almost killed an IF that stomped the shit out of Danny before.

also the idea that wolverine will be taken by surprises, really should not be possible. For starters, wolverine senses are vastly beyond shang-chi or danny. He also has face numerous times demon possesion and has easily been able to spot it. I really dont see why one would assume he would be unable to tell that DD was possesed.

Parmaniac
Let's wait a bit till DD shows more of himself.

Wolverine is a part the Shadowland storyline so I doubt he alone could/will take DD but to this point DD hasn't really shown anything extraordinary impressive, just showed that his stats are pretty heavy amped.
So by now Wolverine by cutting DDs limbs off and healing back from everyhing DD dishes out.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
why would IF hold back against daredevil? matt would want him to kick his ass if he wasnt in his right mind
Danny even states that Matt is his best friend thats why..........

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Let's wait a bit till DD shows more of himself.

Wolverine is a part the Shadowland storyline so I doubt he alone could/will take DD but to this point DD hasn't really shown anything extraordinary impressive, just showed that his stats are pretty heavy amped.
So by now Wolverine by cutting DDs limbs off and healing back from everyhing DD dishes out.
There a chance wolverine may infact be on DD side, he currently posses, it really depends on when shadow land is supposes to take place.

SasuOna
I imagine when Wolverine is introduced into the Shadowland stotyline he'll probably lose in a fight as well.

Right now I'm leaning towards Wolverine

Juk3n
How many timesdo people wanna get this wrong..HE'S NOT UPGRADED, HE'S JUST NOT HOLDING BACK ANYMORE AND USING HIS SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE TO THEIR FULLEST EXTENT.

eek!

He's like spider-man, he has to take it easy on losers most of the time for plot sakes or fights would be over before they start.

Dum Dum Dugan
lol

parashute
so full power daredevil murders bullseye break shang chi arm and kick iron fists ass? nice... shang chi is the master of kung fu but kung fu fighters always got problems with BJJ Lol

parashute
shang chi is suppose to be the marvel bruce lee so basically marvel tels us that if bruce lee would fight daredevil he would get his arm snapped? hell nooo hell no!!!!!

dmills
Yes IF was holding hack. He only looked mildly annoyed when Matt was hitting him lol! But a wins a win I guess. I still say Logan until I see a wee bit more from WWD.

SasuOna
Originally posted by Juk3n
How many timesdo people wanna get this wrong..HE'S NOT UPGRADED, HE'S JUST NOT HOLDING BACK ANYMORE AND USING HIS SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE TO THEIR FULLEST EXTENT.

eek!

He's like spider-man, he has to take it easy on losers most of the time for plot sakes or fights would be over before they start.

I don't think Daredevil is as strong as Spidey, hes supposed to be peek human but his echo location is at such a level where his reactions are super human.

Him holding back all this time still doesn't explain too much but the way he killed Bulleye tells me he's just that good or maybe the Beast is amping his powers somewhat.

dmills
It was made clear as crystal that he is amped. It's really not even debatable.

Mindset
There are black crystals.

Darth Jello
I would like to point out exactly what Wolverine would be dealing with.

1. DD is in the top 10 martial artists in the Marvel U
2. DD is possessed by the Beast beyond any character that has previously been portrayed as being so.
3. The Beast is the demonic leader of the Snakeroot, the cult which controls the Hand. In terms of the Beasts power level, at full strength I would say it may possibly be cosmic because Miller's Elektra: Assassin implied that this is the same Beast predicted in the Biblical Apocalypse.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Darth Jello

2. DD is possessed by the Beast beyond any character that has previously been portrayed as being so.
3. The Beast is the demonic leader of the Snakeroot, the cult which controls the Hand. In terms of the Beasts power level, at full strength I would say it may possibly be cosmic because Miller's Elektra: Assassin implied that this is the same Beast predicted in the Biblical Apocalypse.
so wolverine, but he also has vastly more stamina and experiences

and yet to show anything that can take down wolverine.

good for him, wolverines killed more hand ninjas then any other individual by far.

thats all assumptions nothing factual. Same shit was said of Ba'al, we saw how well that worked out for him. Ba'al unlike DD did shown tremendous power. all you have is baisless speculation.

StiltmanFTW
Too early.

dmills
I suspect that Danny won't hold back again and that he'll prolly be the one to bring Matt down in the end. And according to Bendis he's the mystical warrior avatar of fighting or some shyte laughing

parashute
Originally posted by Darth Jello

you forgon 4 . got knocked and flew away by freakin spider-man kick he is not that uber he is just more skilled then usually

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by dmills
I suspect that Danny won't hold back again and that he'll prolly be the one to bring Matt down in the end. And according to Bendis he's the mystical warrior avatar of fighting or some shyte laughing

I doubt that.

No, according to Bendis that's Clint Barton biscuits

you forgon 4 . got knocked and flew away by freakin spider-man kick he is not that uber he is just more skilled then usually

He was preoccupied and that kick didn't even daze him.

parashute
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I doubt that.

He was preoccupied and that kick didn't even daze him.

spider-mans kick never was able to even daze punisher vulture ...hell his kick never daze anyone, and his kick sent daredevil flying caused him to land on his ass and it took him some time to get back to himself otherwise he would just flip and land on his feet while in the air the fact alone he landed on his ass shows he was hurt and a little bit dazed

StiltmanFTW
spider-mans kick never was able to even daze punisher vulture ...hell his kick never daze anyone, and his kick sent daredevil flying caused him to land on his ass and it took him some time to get back to himself otherwise he would just flip and land on his feet while in the air the fact alone he landed on his ass shows he was hurt and a little bit dazed

Yeah? That's why he dodged Parker's webbing right after that?

Of course his kick sent him flying, Matt weighs 200 Ibs. and Parker is Class 10.

It was made pretty clear DD got some degree of superhuman strength and durability, otherwise he wouldn't be able to leap like that and do a minor ground pound... Petey was surprised by his instant recovery, even commented on that.

SamZED
spider-mans kick never was able to even daze punisher vulture ...hell his kick never daze anyone, and his kick sent daredevil flying caused him to land on his ass and it took him some time to get back to himself otherwise he would just flip and land on his feet while in the air the fact alone he landed on his ass shows he was hurt and a little bit dazed What are you talking about? The people you mentioned, going all out Spider-man would kick their heads right off their shoulders.erm

jalek moye

I'm thinking it will be Ghost Rider

parashute
Yeah? That's why he dodged Parker's webbing right after that?

Of course his kick sent him flying, Matt weighs 200 Ibs. and Parker is Class 10.

It was made pretty clear DD got some degree of superhuman strength and durability, otherwise he wouldn't be able to leap like that and do a minor ground pound... Petey was surprised by his instant recovery, even commented on that.

you are wrong as hell, when ever spider-man hit someone with his flying kick the oponnent is never knocked out and not even dazed, this kick of spider-man never does any damage to the oponnent and many enemies like kraven and punisher while not effected by that kick were able to land on there feet after that kick the fact that daredevil was droped on his ass from that kick shows us that even with all his upgrades he is still just a stret leveler and no where in spider-man league

StiltmanFTW
Your posts don't even make sense, I shouldn't bother responding.

Kraven is enhanced. Punisher's damage soak is insane. DD got cheapshotted. Cry.

Tha C-Master
you are wrong as hell, when ever spider-man hit someone with his flying kick the oponnent is never knocked out and not even dazed, this kick of spider-man never does any damage to the oponnent and many enemies like kraven and punisher while not effected by that kick were able to land on there feet after that kick the fact that daredevil was droped on his ass from that kick shows us that even with all his upgrades he is still just a stret leveler and no where in spider-man league Why is Spider-Man even being mentioned here? He doesn't know MA. shifty

Seriously though he has nothing to do with this thread. Is he Wolverine's long lost twin? They always show up together.

Parmaniac
He was preoccupied and that kick didn't even daze him. Shut up you ****ing hater ahah

dmills
I doubt that.

He was preoccupied and that kick didn't even daze him. Doubt what?

dmills
Originally posted by jalek moye
I'm thinking it will be Ghost Rider Good call. He may deliver the coup de grace so to speak, but the final battle will prolly come down to Danny vs Matt. At least, if Diggle is smart it will.

SamZED
The story will end with either Matt verbally pwning Kingping or Kingpin verbally pwning Matt.

ankur29
Logan ftw

Parmaniac
One thing I'm sure of is that KP will rule NY again.

SasuOna
Black suit Daredevil is the Beast though or am I mistaken?
For this to turn out to be a Kingpin vs Daredevil type thing The Beast would have to be taken out of the equation.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SasuOna
Black suit Daredevil is the Beast though or am I mistaken?
For this to turn out to be a Kingpin vs Daredevil type thing The Beast would have to be taken out of the equation. Kingpin just sumoned some bad mofo

StiltmanFTW
Shut up you ****ing hater ahah

Even regular Daredevil SHOULD be able to kick the crap out of Puny Parker.

Billy club cord for the win. Webbing is for pussies.

Doubt what?

I doubt that it'll be IF. I think it's gonna be a team effort.

Kingpin just sumoned some bad mofo

Namely Ghost Rider.

Tha C-Master
Even regular Daredevil SHOULD be able to kick the crap out of Puny Parker.

Billy club cord for the win. Webbing is for pussies.

Claws don't exactly scream "manly" they actually usually scream gay.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Claws don't exactly scream "manly" they actually usually scream gay.

Actually they are less than one millimeter blades, not claws. And Spiderboy ain't exactly Duke Nukem, FYI stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
I didn't say anything about Spidey, but they are claws that come out at the end of his hands, and girly men love to scratch. stick out tongue

Webbing does offer some... interesting things you can do with women. shifty

SamZED
I didn't say anything about Spidey, but they are claws that come out at the end of his hands, and girly men love to scratch. stick out tongue

Webbing does offer some... interesting things you can do with women. shifty evil face

parashute
spider-man is the gayest character in marvel seriously he wears tight body suit he got a girly figure all skiny and shit and then he gets all emotional when he is hurt like when wolverine cut him he was like i cant believe you stab me you actually stab me ... spiderboy is the gayest hero in marvel even iron fist made fun out of him and sayed i thought you are gay

SamZED
spider-man is the gayest character in marvel seriously he wears tight body suit he got a girly figure all skiny and shit and then he gets all emotional when he is hurt like when wolverine cut him he was like i cant believe you stab me you actually stab me ... spiderboy is the gayest hero in marvel even iron fist made fun out of him and sayed i thought you are gay Wouldnt you be like "I cant believe you did it" If your friend and teammate gutted you during training? As for pain tolerance, he's been tortured by Bullseye for hours non-stop and was cracking jokes. And he kicked IF's ass btw who's just jealous anyway cause all the hot chicks got a crush on Parker.

Also, you've got issues with dude's figure and accuse him of being gay?erm

parashute
Wouldnt you be like "I cant believe you did it" If your friend and teammate gutted you during training? As for pain tolerance, he's been tortured by Bullseye for hours non-stop and was cracking jokes. And he kicked IF's ass btw who's just jealous anyway cause all the hot chicks got a crush on Parker.

Also, you've got issues with dude's figure and accuse him of being gay?erm

hot chicks got crash on him? haa?? Lol he was staring at elektra boobs and when she looked at him he was all shy like a little girl , i got issues with his figure since he looks like a girl without boobs that is wearing a tight suit Lol he is so gay

SamZED
hot chicks got crash on him? haa?? Lol he was staring at elektra boobs and when she looked at him he was all shy like a little girl , i got issues with his figure since he looks like a girl without boobs that is wearing a tight suit Lol he is so gay lol that was Ultimate Spider-man. He's lame just like all Ult characters.
As for 616 Spider-man (THE Spider-man) - Gwen, MJ, Black Cat, Ms. Marvel, went out with Sue Storm, kissed Jean Grey, Wonder Woman was hitting on him in the crossover, Luke Cage's wife totally wants him and I suspect Spider-woman is gonna be there soon. So yeah, hot chicks.

This looks like a girl to you? confused
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1852/amazingspiderman28715.th.jpg

jalek moye
Arachne or whatever, (the chick who he got the black suit design from) also wanted him at one point.

parashute
thats the point many women wants him as there friend but he never does anything with it unlike wolverine who scored all his bitches

Tha C-Master
Spider-Man has one of the best physiques in comics. It is a lot more realistic than he overdrawn characters. That would be the ultimate physique in real life, he is still very defined and has a dense musculature.

Where is that mini thing where Spider-Man asks Wolverine if he is a ****** for having claws?

parashute
Spider-Man has one of the best physiques in comics. It is a lot more realistic than he overdrawn characters. That would be the ultimate physique in real life, he is still very defined and has a dense musculature.

Where is that mini thing where Spider-Man asks Wolverine if he is a ****** for having claws?

ultimate physics? Lol at you even in real world he is just a skiny *** now captain america got a good physics but spiderboy is a skiny nancy boy

SamZED
ultimate physics? Lol at you even in real world he is just a skiny *** now captain america got a good physics but spiderboy is a skiny nancy boy

It all depends on the artist.

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6941/57656110.th.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2857/816thespider20man1.th.jpg
big grin

Jokes aside, not behaving huge bycebs doesnt = being skinny. He's in a great shape.

Tha C-Master
ultimate physics? Lol at you even in real world he is just a skiny *** now captain america got a good physics but spiderboy is a skiny nancy boy Good "physics"? What's with Wolverine fanboys and bad spelling? Spider-Man uses his "physics" better what with wall crawling.

Spider-Man is quite muscular, and it is the perfect physique real world. Defined, not too big, not to small, not too short, and not too tall. Like a slightly bigger Bruce Lee. Those other overdone physiques are overdone, unnatural, and impractical.

srankmissingnin
http://www.thefanboyseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/SHADOWLAND_Teaser06_02.jpg

SamZED
^That sums up the thread pretty well.

Carpet_Muncher
Seriously can comics get any lamer, let's regurgitate tired ideas..... Again, lets have a character with 'devil' in his name get demonic! That will be original.... Hang on! It isn't!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.