Fright Night versus The Lost Boys...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
The Lost Boys (Max, David and his 3 boys) have joined forces with Jerry Dandridge (Fright Night) and his goon. They have taken up residence in Jerry's home. Evil is a vampire also and is with them.

Sam, Michael, the Frog brothers, Star and Laddie, Charley and Peter Vincent join forces and decide to take them out. Michael is in half vamp form, as is Star and Laddie.

Sam and his team enter Jerry's home two hours before dawn and hunt the vampires. They have all the weapons they had in their movies.

Do Sam and his crew win, or does Jerry and the Lost Boys kill them?

BruceSkywalker
been a while since i've watched either film, but i would say the lost boys win

the ninjak
Confusing roster.

Heroes win though. Can't see why the humans can't repeat what they did in both their respective films again.

Rogue Jedi
Split.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Confusing roster.

Heroes win though. Can't see why the humans can't repeat what they did in both their respective films again. Not confusing if you've seen both films. The vamps joining forces changes the game.

I love Ed:

BV4-dHF6Fn0

the ninjak
I can't see why the heroes can't win again.

Rogue Jedi
Because the vamps joining forces changes the game, dude. I just said that. For all we know, Vincent might end up facing David and Sam might end up facing Evil and Jerry.

Crosses didn't work on the Lost Boys. The Lost Boys can fly. Shit like that.

the ninjak
Ohhhhh that's right crosses didn't work on them.

The Lost Boys kill Peter Vincent and the kid.

Jerry Dandridge was awesome. But the Frog Brothers would to do better job than Vincent and crew.

Rogue Jedi
Well, no one ever tried a cross in the Lost Boys, did they?

the ninjak
I've only seen Lost Boys once. I only remember the car impaling and the brother fighting the boss.

Jerry broke the cross in Fright Night because Vincent had no faith.

Neither groups of Vampire hunters were that impressive they just had heroes luck.

I reckon Jerry would scare the crap out of the Lost Boys.

Rogue Jedi
Doubtful, vice versa.

the ninjak
How about if Jerry and his sister and group from Fright Night 2 took The lost boys on? think I'll make a thread.

Rogue Jedi
Never saw 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.