Kurse vs Bricks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Kurse at his strongest.

vs.

WWH
Immortal Hercules w/ Adamantine Mace (pre-amp)
A-Bomb
Namor

Fight beside in a vast 10000x10000x200 meter arena completely immersed in 5 feet of seawater.

AsbestosFlaygon
wwh wins eventually.

i think the team would have better odds if either namor or a-bomb is replaced with current hulk.

Gecko4lif
How the hell are they gonna beat kurse?

at best they stalemate him

janus77
WWH will win, current Hulk would do so even faster.

regardless WWH/current Hulk FTW 10/10.

AsbestosFlaygon
Kurse is 4x stronger than classic Thor.

Dunno how much stronger WWH is than classic Thor, 1.5-2.5x maybe.

Team will lose.
Amp up Immortal Hercules to the max or replace any of the 2 fodders with Current Hulk to give them a fighting chance.

janus77
Hulk's never had a problem getting stronger, he's also pawned Rulk with ridiculous ease. in the past Savage Hulk has demonstrated that he's stronger than Thor (mjolnir making Thor stalemate - when not making pretty shapes across Thor's face)...

4x Thor isn't much for Hulk to overcome. Abomination was amped up 4x (iirc) and Savage Hulk just overpowered him (with Abomination looking incredulous).

WWH wins.

Gecko4lif
Isnt kurse 8x thor instead of 4x?

And he has complete physical invulnerability outside of iron

Colossus-Big C
WWH soloes erm

savage Hulk is about 1.5- 2 X stronger than thor
WWH is much stronger than savage hulk

Bentley
Hulk solos. Unlike Maestro who is pure hype, WWH has feats to back his sh*t.

dmills
Kurse was originally 2-4 times stronger then Thor and then I think Thor geared up with belt of strength etc, and then the beyonder amped Kurse to infinite levels or some shyte.

dmills
Savage Hulk was never 2x stronger then Thor. The definitive physical battle between them was Thor 385. Thor went punch for Punch with Savage while still showing concern for innocents.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by dmills
Savage Hulk was never 2x stronger then Thor. The definitive physical battle between them was Thor 385. Thor went punch for Punch with Savage while still showing concern for innocents. going punch for punch doesnt mean your equal in strength
just look at the gladiator and colossus fight were they were going punch for punch and it was just colossus durability holding up

savage hulk was 1.5-2 X stronger than thor

Stoic
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
wwh wins eventually.

i think the team would have better odds if either namor or a-bomb is replaced with current hulk.

WWHulk is the current Hulk. The Hulk can amp up to his strength nearly instantaneously.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
How the hell are they gonna beat kurse?

at best they stalemate him

Although Kurse is a power house, he has a set amount of strength, and the Hulk can blow right by people that have set strength levels. Kurse is 4x Thor.

Savage Hulk was never 2x stronger then Thor. The definitive physical battle between them was Thor 385. Thor went punch for Punch with Savage while still showing concern for innocents.

He was 2x stronger than Thor, when the Beyonder began the experiment, he was then challenged by Thor's belt of strength as you pointed out, so then the Beyonder increased it by 2 more times to equal Kurse being 4 x Thor.

BruceSkywalker
WWH soloes..

guy222
Team wins

Stoic
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
WWH soloes..

Pretty much.

What tends to happen in scenarios like this though, is that it gives Kurse the advantage of actually winning a majority, because teams tend to get into each others way, which makes them less effective in battle. The Hulk would not be operating at full capacity, unless he told the others to back off.

dmills
@Stoic,

If that's true then I'd say the Hulk prolly could do it. My thing is that in a forum battle he prolly gets ko'ed or bfr'ed without a chance to amp significantly enough to affect Kurse.

amnesia
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
going punch for punch doesnt mean your equal in strength
just look at the gladiator and colossus fight were they were going punch for punch and it was just colossus durability holding up

savage hulk was 1.5-2 X stronger than thor

Thor and Hulk stalemated for hours.

You should at least have basic knowledge of the Thor vs hulk fights before you start spewing your nonsense.

dmills
^^^ Truth.

Galan007
I like how people say "WWH eventually wins, because his strength is unlimited." Using that line of logic, Hulk would "eventually" become stronger than LT as well. So where does the fallacy stop? srsly

Anyhow, I'm going with Kurse. If he can damn near kill BRB with only a few blows (before he was even at full power), pwn Thor /w/ the BoS, shred through half of Hela's realm/demonstrate immunity to her touch, etc. he's going to pummel this team imo.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007
I like how people say "WWH eventually wins, because his strength is unlimited." Using that line of logic, Hulk would "eventually" become stronger than LT as well. So where does the fallacy stop? it doesnt, Beyonder said hulks strength potential was INFINIT

Galan007
it doesnt, Beyonder said hulks strength potential was INFINIT laughing

Starscream M
I like how people say "WWH eventually wins, because his strength is unlimited." Using that line of logic, Hulk would "eventually" become stronger than LT as well. So where does the fallacy stop? srsly
there is no fallacy because LT also has unlimited strength...hence hulk can never be stronger than LT

janus77
by the same token, one would have to be seriously demented to think a character need approach LT levels to beat Kurse?

WWH "eventually" (I expect quite quickly) wins because he is an awful lot more powerful than Kurse. there is a lot of room in that chasm between the LT and flies like Kurse, Hulk'd be somewhere up there, by all reason.

also BRB getting beat down? Surfer dismissed him with three punches, whilst holding back and trying to reason with him. hell, Revengers Thor got one-shot to shit by Surfer, is he now approaching LT levels?
srsly

janus77
Originally posted by Starscream M
there is no fallacy because LT also has unlimited strength...hence hulk can never be stronger than LT
jesus, how far hath Galan fallen, to be so trounced with Logic no

sad sad day indeed.

Starscream M
Originally posted by janus77
jesus, how far hath Galan fallen, to be so trounced with Logic no

sad sad day indeed. there is no shame in being out-debated by Starscream, friend.

Nihilist

Anyhow, I'm going with Kurse. If he can damn near kill BRB with only a few blows (before he was even at full power), pwn Thor /w/ the BoS, shred through half of Hela's realm/demonstrate immunity to her touch, etc. he's going to pummel this team imo. thumb up None of the team have anything that can put Kurse down, Hulk fans can sometimes be morons.

SuperiorTech
Kurse

janus77
Originally posted by Nihilist
... Hulk fans can sometimes be morons.
perhaps, if we try real hard. doesn't come as naturally to us as it does to you smile

Nihilist
perhaps, if we try real hard. doesn't come as naturally to us as it does to you smile Yeah you just keep making stupid statements, Kurse is immune to all physical harm except iron, WWH couldnt harm Juggernaut or that young chick from xmen so he had to bfr them, he simply aint beating down Kurse anyone who read anything involving him would know that, hell it took all the energy from both mjolinir and stormbreaker amped by energizer just to ko him.

janus77
yes, so... mjolnir & stormbreaker = LT levels?

Hulk at present is clearly above his WWH levels, and even back then he was superior to OF Thor (according to Pak).

add to that the kind of instant exponential amping, it's reasonable to assume that Kurse is going to die.

what proof is there that a fraction of Kurse's power would be sufficient to KO an Elder?

Omega Vision
it doesnt, Beyonder said hulks strength potential was INFINIT
How nice of you to bold your spelling mistake. Saves everyone the trouble of highlighting it themselves. laughing out loud

Nihilist
yes, so... mjolnir & stormbreaker = LT levels?

Hulk at present is clearly above his WWH levels, and even back then he was superior to OF Thor (according to Pak).

add to that the kind of instant exponential amping, it's reasonable to assume that Kurse is going to die.

what proof is there that a fraction of Kurse's power would be sufficient to KO an Elder?

ALL the power contained in mjolnir&stormbreaker chaneled through energizer>>>>>>>>>>anything the team have to offer.

The same Hulk that was on his knees at the mercy of Skaar and had to be saved by Red She Hulk, the same Hulk who had 7 free punches at Sentry and couldnt get a clean win, lmfao Paks words mean f*ck all.

Kurse isnt dying unless iron is invloved, how many times does it have to be said to get it through your thick skull, saying Hulk gets stronger doesnt cut it.

The fact that he's 4x stronger than Thor.

janus77
Originally posted by Omega Vision
How nice of you to bold your spelling mistake. Saves everyone the trouble of highlighting it themselves. laughing out loud
lol,

I think he was being sarcastic. confused

janus77
ALL the power contained in mjolnir&stormbreaker chaneled through energizer>>>>>>>>>>anything the team have to offer.

The same Hulk that was on his knees at the mercy of Skaar and had to be saved by Red She Hulk, the same Hulk who had 7 free punches at Sentry and couldnt get a clean win, lmfao Paks words mean f*ck all.

Kurse isnt dying unless iron is invloved, how many times does it have to be said to get it through your thick skull, saying Hulk gets stronger doesnt cut it.

The fact that he's 4x stronger than Thor.
means nothing, Hulk's plenty stronger and will keep getting more amped.

there's iron in the blood, Hulk just punches Kurse's skull in and poof goes the other red angry man smile

oh and Sentry would disagree with you, on-panel he went ALL out, he stated that Hulk was the ONLY one who could handle it.

if you want to imply a death wish where non was stated, look at it this way, he couldn't wreck Hulk like he did Thor. and Hulk wasn't even going all out.

all out Sentry < angry WWH.
deathwish Sentry >> Asgard, Thor and ragbag of Avengers.

Nihilist
means nothing, Hulk's plenty stronger and will keep getting more amped.

there's iron in the blood, Hulk just punches Kurse's skull in and poof goes the other red angry man smile

oh and Sentry would disagree with you, on-panel he went ALL out, he stated that Hulk was the ONLY one who could handle it.

if you want to imply a death wish where non was stated, look at it this way, he couldn't wreck Hulk like he did Thor. and Hulk wasn't even going all out.

all out Sentry < angry WWH.
deathwish Sentry >> Asgard, Thor and ragbag of Avengers. Just typical fanboy Hulk nonsense, you havent answered shit, show me any way Hulk wins other than punching, because that WONT work on Kurse, fact.

Stoic
Yeah you just keep making stupid statements, Kurse is immune to all physical harm except iron, WWH couldnt harm Juggernaut or that young chick from xmen so he had to bfr them, he simply aint beating down Kurse anyone who read anything involving him would know that, hell it took all the energy from both mjolinir and stormbreaker amped by energizer just to ko him.

Kurse is also a dumb bruiser, whereas the Hulk at this present time is a genius. Which means that he would grab a couple cars, turn them into boxing gloves and pummel the mess out of Kurse. For the record Kurse has a damage threshold, and therefore can be hurt, or even killed.

janus77
Just typical fanboy Hulk nonsense, you havent answered shit, show me any way Hulk wins other than punching, because that WONT work on Kurse, fact.
lol, you really are wound up, aren't you?

punching works, you should try using your fists against the wall, instead of your head.

you bring up feats to judge powerlevels, but you forget that you're lost in the throws of your own bias, that objectively your take on these feats doesn't hold up.

now you claim I'm the one showing you feats?

I just corrected your distorted vision, you should thank me smile

janus77
Originally posted by Stoic
Kurse is also a dumb bruiser, whereas the Hulk at this present time is a genius. Which means that he would grab a couple cars, turn them into boxing gloves and pummel the mess out of Kurse. For the record Kurse has a damage threshold, and therefore can be hurt, or even killed.
this isn't the time for logic. according to some one need approach LT levels of power to be considered worthy of jousting with a being all of a whopping FOUR times stronger than Thor! eek!

DarkOdin
Kurse is also a dumb bruiser, whereas the Hulk at this present time is a genius. Which means that he would grab a couple cars, turn them into boxing gloves and pummel the mess out of Kurse. For the record Kurse has a damage threshold, and therefore can be hurt, or even killed. True but this fight doesn't have anything around to do that. Plus WWH did get laid down by a non-trying Hercules, Current Hulk i am sure will be great however all he has done is beat Rulk and his son. 4x Thor strength is way beyond anyone here

Nihilist
Kurse is also a dumb bruiser, whereas the Hulk at this present time is a genius. Which means that he would grab a couple cars, turn them into boxing gloves and pummel the mess out of Kurse. For the record Kurse has a damage threshold, and therefore can be hurt, or even killed. How the hell would he grab cars when the are fighting in a arena, and Kurse damage threshold is above what Hulk can dish out by punching, he only died in Ragnaork and that was off pane.

WWH was getting damaged and hurt by weaklings like a depowered Juggernaut,Thing and She Hulk who are nothing like Kurse in terms of strength/power.

Stoic
@Stoic,

If that's true then I'd say the Hulk prolly could do it. My thing is that in a forum battle he prolly gets ko'ed or bfr'ed without a chance to amp significantly enough to affect Kurse.

My proof of the Hulk having the ability to hang tough with Kurse, and showing that he can equal his strength in less than a minute is the Sakaar feat. At the beginning he was not nearly strong enough to contain the planets eminent demise, but it took less than a minute for his strength to climb to those levels. It is not inconceivable for Kurse to win this one though, he has the strength to claim a majority, if the team fought him like dummies.

Originally posted by amnesia
Thor and Hulk stalemated for hours.

You should at least have basic knowledge of the Thor vs hulk fights before you start spewing your nonsense.

Thor is a tactical fighting veteran, his martial skills trump many guys that are stronger than him. Strength does not mean a win. To top it off Thor's nerve strikes to weak spots would be enormous, aside from the fact that he's more agile than the larger Hulk.

janus77
How the hell would he grab cars when the are fighting in a arena, and Kurse damage threshold is above what Hulk can dish out by punching, he only died in Ragnaork and that was off pane.
WWH was getting damaged and hurt by weaklings like a depowered Juggernaut,Thing and She Hulk who are nothing like Kurse in terms of strength/power.
exhibit A) low balling ... Happy Dance

also note the dropping of the contention that Kurse cannot be hurt by physical force smile

Stoic
How the hell would he grab cars when the are fighting in a arena, and Kurse damage threshold is above what Hulk can dish out by punching, he only died in Ragnaork and that was off pane.

ok you got me on the Arena, so I retract that statement.

The Hulk has punched through a dimensional mystical barrier in a far weaker incarnation, trust me he has the power to hurt Kurse.

Nihilist
exhibit A) low balling ... Happy Dance

also note the dropping of the contention that Kurse cannot be hurt by physical force smile What low balling about fact the happened several times in the entire arc.

He cant be hurt to the extent that is does any lasting damage, and you forgetting Thors hammer is magical, Hulks fists are not.

Galan007
by the same token, one would have to be seriously demented to think a character need approach LT levels to beat Kurse?

WWH "eventually" (I expect quite quickly) wins because he is an awful lot more powerful than Kurse. there is a lot of room in that chasm between the LT and flies like Kurse, Hulk'd be somewhere up there, by all reason.

also BRB getting beat down? Surfer dismissed him with three punches, whilst holding back and trying to reason with him. hell, Revengers Thor got one-shot to shit by Surfer, is he now approaching LT levels?
srsly What the hell are you talking about? The only one who compared Kurse to LT was you.

I simply pointed out the ridiculousness in saying that Hulk will "eventually" overcome an opponent, because he has "unlimited" power. thumb down

Stoic
What low balling about fact the happened several times in the entire arc.

He cant be hurt to the extent that is does any lasting damage, and you forgetting Thors hammer is magical, Hulks fists are not.

Thor's hammer is indeed more durable than the Hulk's flesh, but to say that the Hulk could not hurt Kurse is an untruth. I could say that a mystical dimesional barrier is tougher than Kurse's flesh. Remember we are talking about a stronger Hulk now than the one mentioned.

janus77
What the hell are you talking about? The only one who compared Kurse to LT was you.

I simply pointed out the ridiculousness in saying that Hulk will "eventually" overcome an opponent, because he has "unlimited" power. thumb down
you specifically conflated Hulk's power dynamics with the LT. implying that there is some sort of parity in the gulf between Hulk and LT and that between Hulk and Kurse.

of course Hulk can continue becoming stronger, without needing to even approach LT levels. thus your attempts at extending the logic to absurdity backfire upon you. Kurse is no LT and neither is Hulk, nor does Hulk need to be, for the purposes of this contest.

Galan007
you specifically conflated Hulk's power dynamics with the LT. implying that there is some sort of parity in the gulf between Hulk and LT and that between Hulk and Kurse. Heh, your failure to grasp what *should* have been a very simple post is amusing.

janus77
Heh, your failure to grasp what *should* have been a very simple post is amusing.
well then, we are both amused... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.