Thanos (pre annihilation) vs current Hulk vs King Thor... Slapping contest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
This is a slapping competition.

Scenario 1) Take turns slapping one another. Who can slap the hardest?

2) Back handed pimp slaps.

3) Slap off. Pure battle just slapping the hell out of each other.

KuRuPT Thanosi
THanos wins all and easily. You can't put anyone skyfather below in a slapping contest with Thanos and expect them to win.

Black bolt z
1: Hulk
2: Thanos easily
3: Thanos easily.

janus77
Hulk. Thanos was still capable of dying back then smile

Stoic
If this was RK Thor he would slap their heads off. In this scenario I'd give it to Hulk.

DarkOdin
King Thor with little trouble. Hell cut off from the Odinpower he killed Hulk and the thing with one arm. PLus he beheaded the frickin destroyer

dmills
@Stoic, Janus,

Is there any scenario possible where you guys won't pick the Hulk? It's starting to sound like that Iphone fanboy spoof on youtube. stick out tongue

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills
@Stoic, Janus,

Is there any scenario possible where you guys won't pick the Hulk? It's starting to sound like that Iphone fanboy spoof on youtube. stick out tongue

Actually I just read Dark Odins post, and I agree with it.

dmills
You know I'm just jousting with ya man.

amnesia
If I'm going to give Thanos a win in anything it would be a slapping contest.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by amnesia
If I'm going to give Thanos a win in anything it would be a slapping contest. HMMMM i have to rethink King Thor is more powerful but Thanos does have alot more feats using the pimp hand laughing

Badabing
Hulk thunderslaps, Thanos and Thor die. durhulk

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills
You know I'm just jousting with ya man.

Yea i know bro, but in this scenario, I think King Thor would take a majority.

Stoic
Originally posted by Badabing

Cool sig Bada.

Colossus-Big C
hulk wins all, his hands are bigger than these peoples heads

janus77
thunderslappers
Big Barda & She-Hulk cross-over comic potential?

Happy Dance

janus77
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk wins all, his hands are bigger than these peoples heads
little heads or big heads?

dmills
Originally posted by janus77
little heads or big heads? Gutter brain.

Badabing
Originally posted by Stoic
Cool sig Bada. Thanks. laughing out loud

Dubya ftw! durbya

shokosugi
slapping contest? how fabulous!!

Lord_Talron
LOL this would be the gayest comic in history. i can picture it now, all characters are using their regular dialogue but getting into a slapfight eek! Happy Dance

Badabing
Originally posted by shokosugi
slapping contest? how fabulous!! Fabulous...mmm

vin

Keep running your mouth and I'll declare Hulk the winner in every Supes vs Hulk thread. durhulk

Black bolt z
Fabulous...mmm

vin

Keep running your mouth and I'll declare Hulk the winner in every Supes vs Hulk thread. durhulk Then close them.

amnesia
Fabulous...mmm

vin

Keep running your mouth and I'll declare Hulk the winner in every Supes vs Hulk thread. durhulk

If you do that, -pr- will ban you.

Carpet_Muncher
Gayest thread concept ever, lets slap each other girls!!!!

zeel
in a fight hulk looses to everyone easily. But hulk will just get pissed off. hulk is winning this one np. Unless thanos or thor can one shot him with a single slap.

dmills
I was looking at Nihilists' sig and then I thought that it would be funny as hell to see these ultra powerful characters just slapping the hell out of each other. I'd be rotflmao at a comic like that!

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

dmills
Lmao

psycho gundam
thanos has it down to a science

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thanos has it down to a science thumb up

carver9
Hulk slaps the hell out of them in all 3.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk slaps the hell out of them in all 3. So you ignore the fact Hulk has been slapped like a nonfactor along with Drax by Thanos himself ? You also ignore how easily Zeus was beating him hand to hand.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you ignore the fact Hulk has been slapped like a nonfactor along with Drax by Thanos himself ? You also ignore how easily Zeus was beating him hand to hand.

Thanos isn't Zeus and in this match, Thanos will NOT be hitting Hulk with a big a** magical lightning attack before going h2h with him.

Then you are bringing up Thanos fighting Professor Hulk, the weakest incarnation of the Hulks minus Grey Hulk and that's debatable.

Then THIS is the strongest Hulk that has ever existed. Thanos is getting his sh** pushed in and badly at that.

quanchi112
Thanos isn't Zeus and in this match, Thanos will NOT be hitting Hulk with a big a** magical lightning attack before going h2h with him.

Then you are bringing up Thanos fighting Professor Hulk, the weakest incarnation of the Hulks minus Grey Hulk and that's debatable.

Then THIS is the strongest Hulk that has ever existed. Thanos is getting his sh** pushed in and badly at that. Hulk's never taken anyone out near Thanos level so you have nothing as usual. It's your usual hulk/gladiator debating which you spout about feats and ignore the comics.

Zeus easily ko'd hulk with one shot of lightning whereas Odin couldn't even budge Thanos with his first blast.

It shows you right there Thanos is on another level while hulk is just a top tier like Glads.

You don't ever have an argument. Ever.

carver9
Hulk's never taken anyone out near Thanos level so you have nothing as usual. It's your usual hulk/gladiator debating which you spout about feats and ignore the comics.

Zeus easily ko'd hulk with one shot of lightning whereas Odin couldn't even budge Thanos with his first blast.

It shows you right there Thanos is on another level while hulk is just a top tier like Glads.

You don't ever have an argument. Ever.

What are you talking about? I never said that Hulk could take magical attacks or energy projection better than Thanos. That much should be obvious since Thanos IS a cosmic entity.

What I TOLD you was "Thanos will not have the luxury of hitting Hulk with a big a** blast at the begining of this fight like Zeus did and he will not be MAGICALLY charging his fist in this fight like Zeus did either so help me understand... why are you bringing up Thanos fight with Odin? You completely misundertood me.

Zeus didn't easily ko Hulk. He beat the hell out of him and actually dropped him with a big ass blast before going fist cuffs with him. Zeus must didn't have confidence in a melee against Hulk since he amped his fist.

When has Hulk faced anyone in a fight that's on Thanos level and failed and don't say Zeus because Zeus is on Odins level who is above Thanos.

What I do know is that Onslaught was either a high trans/skyfather and Onslaught brushed off Marvels greatest heros like they were nothing but when Hulk showed up, Onslaught got Tysoned. Got punched so hard that it knocked him completely out of his armor... broke that sh** like spending money on a Sundays dinner.

I always have a argument.

celeyhyga17

ROFL

quanchi112
What are you talking about? I never said that Hulk could take magical attacks or energy projection better than Thanos. That much should be obvious since Thanos IS a cosmic entity.

What I TOLD you was "Thanos will not have the luxury of hitting Hulk with a big a** blast at the begining of this fight like Zeus did and he will not be MAGICALLY charging his fist in this fight like Zeus did either so help me understand... why are you bringing up Thanos fight with Odin? You completely misundertood me.

Zeus didn't easily ko Hulk. He beat the hell out of him and actually dropped him with a big ass blast before going fist cuffs with him. Zeus must didn't have confidence in a melee against Hulk since he amped his fist.

When has Hulk faced anyone in a fight that's on Thanos level and failed and don't say Zeus because Zeus is on Odins level who is above Thanos.

What I do know is that Onslaught was either a high trans/skyfather and Onslaught brushed off Marvels greatest heros like they were nothing but when Hulk showed up, Onslaught got Tysoned. Got punched so hard that it knocked him completely out of his armor... broke that sh** like spending money on a Sundays dinner.

I always have a argument. No, here's the point Odin's blast like Zeus' are a lot more powerful than Hulk's punches and since Thanos can tank those he can easily tank a vastly inferior hulk attack whereas Hulk was ko'd and allowed time to fight Zeus without any lightning bolts yet he was still dominated.

Hulk failed against the Sentry he puttered out. Rulk killed him and easily beat him before. That's two examples of characters less than Thanos schooling Hulk. LOL.

Onslaught's shell was destroyed which didn't stop him and Hulk was ko'd. Also they eliminated any shred of humanity hulk had to pull this off and no one else there was above or near Thanos. They were earth based foes who aren't even in this discussion.

No, you don't you just make unsupported claims.

carver9
No, here's the point Odin's blast like Zeus' are a lot more powerful than Hulk's punches and since Thanos can tank those he can easily tank a vastly inferior hulk attack whereas Hulk was ko'd and allowed time to fight Zeus without any lightning bolts yet he was still dominated.

Hulk failed against the Sentry he puttered out. Rulk killed him and easily beat him before. That's two examples of characters less than Thanos schooling Hulk. LOL.

Onslaught's shell was destroyed which didn't stop him and Hulk was ko'd. Also they eliminated any shred of humanity hulk had to pull this off and no one else there was above or near Thanos. They were earth based foes who aren't even in this discussion.

No, you don't you just make unsupported claims.

Do you know the difference between blunt force trama durablity and energy based durability? Not the same thing buddy.

I already agreed with you that Thanos energy based durability is better than Hulks.

Hulk failed at Sentry? Who was the one smiling at the end of that fight? Who was the one that went Super Saiyan after that fight? He "let" Sentry think he did something?

Lol... something is wrong with you Quan. Rulk killed "Savage Hulk" not WWH...lol. When Rulk face WWH, his punches, absorption, strength meant nothing in their fight... he got thunder clapped to sleep. Basically one shotted.

It sure didn't stop Onslaught but Hulk did something that the combine forces of earths heros couldnt even put a scratch at accomplishing and he did it with one blow. I agree, his mind was completely cleared of everything (Hulks) but that still doesn't change the fact that WWH was stated at LEAST 5 times as being the most powerful Hulk to walk to the planet.

I'm making unsupported claims, lol? You are the one that is throwing out feats and don't even know what in the hell happened in the story.

Get your facts and info straight and THEN post before making yourself look foolish. First you bring up Thanos fighting Hulk but it was one of the weakest incarnations around, then you bring up Rulk fight Savage Hulk, trying to pretend that it was WWH... then you try to compare blunt force trama to energy based durablity. I can keep going with this.

Badabing
Do you know the difference between blunt force trama durablity and energy based durability? Not the same thing buddy.

I already agreed with you that Thanos energy based durability is better than Hulks.

Hulk failed at Sentry? Who was the one smiling at the end of that fight? Who was the one that went Super Saiyan after that fight? He "let" Sentry think he did something?

Lol... something is wrong with you Quan. Rulk killed "Savage Hulk" not WWH...lol. When Rulk face WWH, his punches, absorption, strength meant nothing in their fight... he got thunder clapped to sleep. Basically one shotted.

It sure didn't stop Onslaught but Hulk did something that the combine forces of earths heros couldnt even put a scratch at accomplishing and he did it with one blow. I agree, his mind was completely cleared of everything (Hulks) but that still doesn't change the fact that WWH was stated at LEAST 5 times as being the most powerful Hulk to walk to the planet.

I'm making unsupported claims, lol? You are the one that is throwing out feats and don't even know what in the hell happened in the story.

Get your facts and info straight and THEN post before making yourself look foolish. First you bring up Thanos fighting Hulk but it was one of the weakest incarnations around, then you bring up Rulk fight Savage Hulk, trying to pretend that it was WWH... then you try to compare blunt force trama to energy based durablity. I can keep going with this. Quan got called out! osheet

quanchi112

Get your facts and info straight and THEN post before making yourself look foolish. First you bring up Thanos fighting Hulk but it was one of the weakest incarnations around, then you bring up Rulk fight Savage Hulk, trying to pretend that it was WWH... then you try to compare blunt force trama to energy based durablity. I can keep going with this. Alright then time to open you up.

You can pretend his durability magically changes against blunt force trauma but I already have an example of Thanos easily surviving a non holding back Thor with the power gem with his hammer which solidifies my case. That's far better than any hulk fight we have ever seen him win or tank under his ww hulk incantation.

It's funny how you ignore savage hulk or prof. hulk but shove bannerless onslaught into this debate. You're a hypocrite. It's point blank and the other problem is you lack basic comprehension skills when reading stories or understanding feats.

WW Hulk burned himself out fighting his fight against the Sentry. They went blow for blow. Hulk burned himself out and then through motivation outside this thread got angrier than ever but that's neither here nor there he burned himself out against a less powerful less intelligent foe. Facts. The writer corroborated this. Let's go carver you see I won't be walking away from this debate as you seem to do pretty much in every one. So bring it.

Now you show you don't understand what a oneshot is because if you get hit during a fight time and time again and then get ko'd that's called a knockout punch or blow not a oneshot. A oneshot means one blow ended the fight. You don't even comprehend what a oneshot is which sums you up to the tee.

Onslaught hulk was fighting him and it wasn't one blow that did it. It was one blow at the end which did it but then that makes it multiple blows. How can you be this ignorant ?

You jump from thread to thread showing you don't understand simple words like ko or one. The heroes present weren't up to Thanos and Thor was weakened so really who else present was in Thor at his best or Hulk's league to destroy Onslaught's shell ? Let's hear it, carver.

Keep going because I have Thor with the power gem example and ww hulk burning out punching someone in the face. laughing out loud Yeah, someone flew into his punches time and time again and he reverted back to banner.

Thanos crushes him with slaps alone. His most powerful version shows himself capable of what the surfer has always been able to do is destroy planets which Thanos' first appearance easily survived.

quanchi112
Carver I already responded to that post. How can you be confused this often, really ?

carver9
Lol... didn't see the post.

Lol you are hilarious though... time to open me up...WTF. I haven't read the post yet but with you staring it off like that, it better be good.

carver9
Alright then time to open you up.

You can pretend his durability magically changes against blunt force trauma but I already have an example of Thanos easily surviving a non holding back Thor with the power gem with his hammer which solidifies my case. That's far better than any hulk fight we have ever seen him win or tank under his ww hulk incantation.

It's funny how you ignore savage hulk or prof. hulk but shove bannerless onslaught into this debate. You're a hypocrite. It's point blank and the other problem is you lack basic comprehension skills when reading stories or understanding feats.

WW Hulk burned himself out fighting his fight against the Sentry. They went blow for blow. Hulk burned himself out and then through motivation outside this thread got angrier than ever but that's neither here nor there he burned himself out against a less powerful less intelligent foe. Facts. The writer corroborated this. Let's go carver you see I won't be walking away from this debate as you seem to do pretty much in every one. So bring it.

Now you show you don't understand what a oneshot is because if you get hit during a fight time and time again and then get ko'd that's called a knockout punch or blow not a oneshot. A oneshot means one blow ended the fight. You don't even comprehend what a oneshot is which sums you up to the tee.

Onslaught hulk was fighting him and it wasn't one blow that did it. It was one blow at the end which did it but then that makes it multiple blows. How can you be this ignorant ?

You jump from thread to thread showing you don't understand simple words like ko or one. The heroes present weren't up to Thanos and Thor was weakened so really who else present was in Thor at his best or Hulk's league to destroy Onslaught's shell ? Let's hear it, carver.

Keep going because I have Thor with the power gem example and ww hulk burning out punching someone in the face. laughing out loud Yeah, someone flew into his punches time and time again and he reverted back to banner.

Thanos crushes him with slaps alone. His most powerful version shows himself capable of what the surfer has always been able to do is destroy planets which Thanos' first appearance easily survived.

laughing

I can't WAIT to respond to this. It will not be tonight though, you typed too much.

By the way... Quan, I never gave up on a debate against you. What are you talking about? If anything, you give up since sometimes you get off for weeks at a time.

I'm a champion. Mike tyson little brother. I would put hot sauce on your ear and bite it off before giving up.

quanchi112
laughing

I can't WAIT to respond to this. It will not be tonight though, you typed too much.

By the way... Quan, I never gave up on a debate against you. What are you talking about? If anything, you give up since sometimes you get off for weeks at a time.

I'm a champion. Mike tyson little brother. I would put hot sauce on your ear and bite it off before giving up. You give up all the time. The only times I do is when I take vacations. I mean you're sitting there prancing around telling me to respond when I did already.

The difference between you and I is simple. I'd stay up to respond back you will just go to bed. It is the difference between good and greatness.

dmills
Lmao @ Carver and Quan making this into a serious debate laughing out loud

carver9
Hulk wins this.

TheHulk
1.Hulk
2.Hulk
3.Hulk

HULK SMASH!!

quanchi112
Hulk wins this. Based on ?

carver9
Based on ?

Being far stronger.

quanchi112
Being far stronger. Based on what ?

carver9
Based on what ?

Ripping Adamantium, ripping Uru, not even touching a planet but destroying it along with nearby planets. Punches shedding Heralds. Knocking continents off balance just by walking. Classified as being capable of taking out the entire Avengers crew. Punching two amped 100 ft tall beings out of orbit. Destroying a dimensional barrier put into place by Umar with a mere thunder clap. Koing a Herald with a thunder clap. Shaking multiple of dimensions during a fight. Crushing a high Herald head with a mere footstep.

All of these fts he did while holding back. Thanos has nothing on Hulk. His durabiliy is the only thing keeping him in the game but that will not last long.

Now go ahead and bring up your lame fts.

quanchi112
Ripping Adamantium, ripping Uru, not even touching a planet but destroying it along with nearby planets. Punches shedding Heralds. Knocking continents off balance just by walking. Classified as being capable of taking out the entire Avengers crew. Punching two amped 100 ft tall beings out of orbit. Destroying a dimensional barrier put into place by Umar with a mere thunder clap. Koing a Herald with a thunder clap. Shaking multiple of dimensions during a fight. Crushing a high Herald head with a mere footstep.

All of these fts he did while holding back. Thanos has nothing on Hulk. His durabiliy is the only thing keeping him in the game but that will not last long.

Now go ahead and bring up your lame fts. That was worthy Hulk.. Destroying a planet is something the Surfer is capable of while holding back whereas Hulk gave it his all who Thanos effortlessly pounded into submission. Taking out the avengers crew is laughable, bro. Destroying a barrier proves what ? Throwing someone out of orbit is something Thor can do so why is it really more impressive since the guys were 100 feet tall ?

Knocking the eastern seaboard wasn't a strength feat it was an energy leaking feat.

Thanos wins, hard. Elite top tier feats are nothing to him.

carver9
That was worthy Hulk.. Destroying a planet is something the Surfer is capable of while holding back whereas Hulk gave it his all who Thanos effortlessly pounded into submission. Taking out the avengers crew is laughable, bro. Destroying a barrier proves what ? Throwing someone out of orbit is something Thor can do so why is it really more impressive since the guys were 100 feet tall ?

Knocking the eastern seaboard wasn't a strength feat it was an energy leaking feat.

Thanos wins, hard. Elite top tier feats are nothing to him.

Lol...so Surfer can physically destroy a planet? So Thanos can take out the entire Avengers including Thor?

When has Thor punched someone out of orbit? I'm referring to Thor under his own power. Let's not give people fts bro.

So they lied when it was stated that Hulk footstep almost knocked the Eastern seaboard off coast? Who do I believe Quan, you or the writer?

Hulk ripped Adamantium. Hulk ripped Uru.

carver9
Read the scan Quan. Step your game up.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094154/Incredible_Hulks_632_009.jpg.html

quanchi112
Lol...so Surfer can physically destroy a planet? So Thanos can take out the entire Avengers including Thor?

When has Thor punched someone out of orbit? I'm referring to Thor under his own power. Let's not give people fts bro.

So they lied when it was stated that Hulk footstep almost knocked the Eastern seaboard off coast? Who do I believe Quan, you or the writer?

Hulk ripped Adamantium. Hulk ripped Uru. Physically with his power without a doubt. Hulk can with his power as well. Without a doubt.

Thor threw someone out of orbit it's like a 70's feat, guy.

His footstep was leaking out energy which we see tearing up the landscape.

Worthy, bro.

carver9
Physically with his power without a doubt. Hulk can with his power as well. Without a doubt.

Thor threw someone out of orbit it's like a 70's feat, guy.

His footstep was leaking out energy which we see tearing up the landscape.

Worthy, bro.

Show me the ft of Thor punching someone out of Orbit.

Show me Surfer destroying a planet physically with punches. We know Hulk can. His ft steps almost cracked a planet in half.

The scan say different. There is no mention of energy being the source of him knocking a continent out of place. Show me a scan overiding the scan I put into place.

Worthy Hulk is Hulk...a weaker version of Hulk.

Sundipped
I just had to blow this up. Thread is appropriate.
That backhand is ferocious.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6602/thanosvshulkdrax3b3ecb3.jpg

dmills
Originally posted by Sundipped
I just had to blow this up. Thread is appropriate.
That backhand is ferocious.

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6602/thanosvshulkdrax3b3ecb3.jpg

A double pimp slap with the back of the hand lol!

quanchi112
Show me the ft of Thor punching someone out of Orbit.

Show me Surfer destroying a planet physically with punches. We know Hulk can. His ft steps almost cracked a planet in half.

The scan say different. There is no mention of energy being the source of him knocking a continent out of place. Show me a scan overiding the scan I put into place.

Worthy Hulk is Hulk...a weaker version of Hulk. He threw them and no I don't feel like putting in my Thor disc to look this up.

Surfer's power did just like Hulk's power was destroying the eastern seaboard. Planet>>>eastern seaboard.

We can see the energy doing so. Sometimes you have to comprehend the artwork, carv.

It's Hulk with a hammer and all the worthy were altered quit being a hypocrite and trying to use every Hulk feat because you're desperate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.