Ryu X Q

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
They R N tip top shape and current.

BTW, this is Q

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/8293/195669-q_28street_fighter_29_large.jpg

No End N Site
Yes! More SFIII threads, we don't talk about those guys enough. Q is a weird pick, tho.

All that helps Q...

- He's damn tough, one of the few FG characters I know whose KOed position has him still standin' on his feet.

- He doesn't just win his fights, he brutally murders his opponents.
- He's damn strong and brutal, look at his moves.
- He seems to "defy time and space", appearing in different places all over the world at the same or impossible times.

- His rival fight is against Akuma.
- He's a secret sub boss.

So yeah, that's pretty much all Q's got (and a crack rock hot ass Theme Song). Ryu seems to have more going for him but I can't decide until more info on Q becomes available.

On another subject; Q is either, Charlie, Remy's father, Bison, Seth, or Abel. I betchya!

Darkstorm Zero
I had originally theorised that he was Bison, but SF4 blew that theory out of the water... SF4 left bison's fate open ended this time instead of finalised like SF2 did...

As for him being Charlie or Remy's father, I don't see how, their techniques are too different from Q. Abel is a possability, but Abel's techniques are more fluent, while Q is simply a smash-mouth kinda guy, Abel is a grappler, and Q is simply heavy power punches with little in the way of actual grapple gaming.

No End N Site
Maybe somethin' happened to to'em and that's why he doesn't fight like some of the characters he may be. Or he could just be hiding his fighting style, Idk.

What about Chun Li's father?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by No End N Site
Maybe somethin' happened to to'em and that's why he doesn't fight like some of the characters he may be. Or he could just be hiding his fighting style, Idk.

What about Chun Li's father?

Well, they have Shadow already lined up for the reborn Charlie Nash set up... Why waste that character concept?, But Remy's dad was killed if I remember right... As for Abel doing it, as I said, he could be the more likely one, but he would have little reason to do it since he's already aquainted with the "Justice" fighters like Guile and Chun Li.

As for Chun Li's father doing it... Eh, I can't see that... Anyone trained by Gen wouldn't be fighting in a smashmouth style like that.

Tha C-Master
So why did you think it was Bison at first (did you read my response at the Vision)?

Darkstorm Zero
Fan theory for the most part, Bison is perhaps one of the very few who could appear at multiple locations simultaneously via teleportation + mental skullfu**ery.

(No I havn't yet, sorry)

Tha C-Master
Yea and he doesn't have to fight the same either in each body.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Well, they have Shadow already lined up for the reborn Charlie Nash set up... Why waste that character concept?, But Remy's dad was killed if I remember right... As for Abel doing it, as I said, he could be the more likely one, but he would have little reason to do it since he's already aquainted with the "Justice" fighters like Guile and Chun Li.

As for Chun Li's father doing it... Eh, I can't see that... Anyone trained by Gen wouldn't be fighting in a smashmouth style like that.

You gotta point there. Bison makes sense, too. His skeletal frame when shocked is also strange. Cypernetic, maybe.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/qshock.gif
Might be a runaway Bison body.

I know one thing, despite him being super stiff and robotic, he sure as in hell has alot of frames. I can't even make a sig with any of his sprites cuz they're too damn big.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by No End N Site
You gotta point there. Bison makes sense, too. His skeletal frame when shocked is also strange. Cypernetic, maybe.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/qshock.gif
Might be a runaway Bison body.

I know one thing, despite him being super stiff and robotic, he sure as in hell has alot of frames. I can't even make a sig with any of his sprites cuz they're too damn big.

Lol

Well, at this point, it's still just a theory, and as I said, SF4 blew my version of the theory right out of the water. it becomes unnessisary. But a runaway clone? That bears some thought, afterall, Cammy set that precedent.

No End N Site
Too bad it still doesn't explain why the hell he was on Ken's boat. Unless he escaped even before SFII, o'course that's if he is infact a spare body.

Darkstorm Zero
Why was Q in any of those locations? Was he even really there, or where tose pictures doctored? All the mystery that needs solving...

vavavoom
noone has predicted who'd win out of the two! i like the runaway body thing, maybe a previous experiment then seth is an updated version or something.

Darkstorm Zero
I'll probably bet on Ryu here, but it's tight... Q has fricken amazingly high strength and durability for a street leveler... But he is mostly an unquantified unknown.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Why was Q in any of those locations? Was he even really there, or where tose pictures doctored? All the mystery that needs solving...

Capcom doesn't care enough about story to solve mysteries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.