current Ichigo v. gai and kisame

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImANoob
ok so it is current state Ichigo vs gai 7 gates out and kisame who will win?

NemeBro
Ichigo, easily.

King Kandy
Ichigo cut a mountain in half, and wasn't even close to going all out.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ImANoob
ok so it is current state Ichigo vs gai 7 gates out and kisame who will win?

Lulz.

Vizard Ichigo could beat mostly anyone in Naruto.
Current Ichigo could likely solo the Naruto verse.
Something like Chibaku Tensei would be shattered by Ichigo's back-hand. 313

amnesia
HeIsAfterAllANoob

danteiscool
Ichigo easily. the difference in strength, speed, and resilience is too big between him and Naruto characters. the only hope Gai and Kisame have is to distract him long enough for Gai to bust out the 7th gate and do that tiger punch thing and even then, I doubt it'll take him out.

FinalAnswer
Gai wins through sheer manliness.

RE: Blaxican
Devils advocate here:

Gai in 7th gate is faster than any of the characters in Bleach, going by showings.

NemeBro
Only he's not.

Except he actually is. He moved with such speed that he did something with his fists that the fastest vehicle mankind has could not replicate. Nuthin' in Bleach is close to that speed.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Except he actually is. He moved with such speed that he did something with his fists that the fastest vehicle mankind has could not replicate. Nuthin' in Bleach is close to that speed. You forgot to mention he also did something that was physically impossible for any human fist to do.

It would be like saying that Hercules in the Disney movie is physically stronger than Superman because he has the physical strength to grab wind.

wakkawakkawakka
If your talking about Gai's Afternoon Tiger, that comes off as more of a strength feat since his hitting the air with raw power.(IMO)

Ichigo with his mask would still be ore than enough to kick the crap out of both of them; even though they are cooler characters to a degree.

ImANoob
all right i was thinking as much after i posted it what if i added naruto current state all powers allowed and the raikage?

Originally posted by NemeBro
You forgot to mention he also did something that was physically impossible for any human fist to do.

It would be like saying that Hercules in the Disney movie is physically stronger than Superman because he has the physical strength to grab wind. How is it physically impossible? If you take an object that weighs 2000 pounds and throw it at earth at like 50% of the speed of light it would set the entire Earth's atmosphere on fire. It's not physically impossible, because all you would need is for an object to move fast enough to create friction to ignite the atmosphere.

Hercules is a bad example because grabbing is technically possible, considering the definition of grab.

Q99
all right i was thinking as much after i posted it what if i added naruto current state all powers allowed and the raikage?

It doesn't really change the equation all that much.

You need someone with more hax powers to stand a chance.

ImANoob
ok then what if i also added shikamaru

Demonic Phoenix
ok then what if i also added shikamaru

Add Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi & Minato, along with infinite Susano'o & Kamui and it still wouldn't make a difference. They'd be pwned before they could even react.

Q99
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Add Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi & Minato, along with infinite Susano'o & Kamui and it still wouldn't make a difference. They'd be pwned before they could even react.

Though if Ichigo stopped to size them up before flat-out blitzing, tsukiyomi might be useful. Then hit him with kamui while he's stunned.

Basically, nothing that takes him on physically, or has to hit, will stand a chance. It has to be cheaty stuff, and even then Ichigo probably still has the edge.

Demonic Phoenix
Seems like an effective strategy, but Naruto characters are more likely to size up their opponents than Ichigo. Sasuke for one would be more inclined to ascertain Ichigo's strength before going all out.

If anything, Genjutsu possibly wouldn't work for long on Ichigo, as he technically has two different partners inside him who affect his energy.

dadudemon
I was thinking that Ichigo could overwhelm Kisame's "chakra" stealing storage similar to Vegeta and Goku doing that Meta-Cooler in Revenge of Cooler.

NemeBro
Ichigo no longer emanates Reiatsu and stuff though.

Q99
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Seems like an effective strategy, but Naruto characters are more likely to size up their opponents than Ichigo. Sasuke for one would be more inclined to ascertain Ichigo's strength before going all out.

If anything, Genjutsu possibly wouldn't work for long on Ichigo, as he technically has two different partners inside him who affect his energy.

Good points, the internal guys, if still around, should limit the effectiveness a lot. Still, better than nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.