Big Barda vs Wrecking Crew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko,kill you know the rules..

lets get it on!

janus77
damn, I read this as "Big Barda & The Wrecking Crew"... like a Debbie Does Dallas, only not with Debbie, nor in Dallas... confused

vansonbee
Big Barda wins with VIA boom tube. Its catching on!

She takes 2-3/10 w/o boom tube

-K-M-
Originally posted by vansonbee
Big Barda wins with VIA boom tube. Its catching on!

She takes 2-3/10 w/o boom tube

She would have to KO Wrecker first as he could teleport everyone back.

Badabing
Barda is a proud warrior. She's not going to simply boom tube people away. It's not in her character and a last resort for her. I've seen her do it no more than 2 times going all the way back to the JLI comics.

Galan007
I wouldn't say BFR is always a last resort for Barda -- it was actually her first resort against Lobo in one of their encounters. Regardless, I agree that she hasn't BFR'd frequently enough for it to be considered 'in character' for her. However, if/when she began getting her arse kicked by the Crew here, it's likely something she would try to do... But as Mungi said, BFR would still be a useless tactic unless the Wrecker was incapacitated first.

-K-M-
Mungi is so smart smile

Omega Vision
Wonder Woman soloed the Wrecking Crew in JLA/Avengers. Barda could probably do the same. 131

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
Mungi is so smart smile Error 404 Not Found

King Castle
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wonder Woman soloed the Wrecking Crew in JLA/Avengers. Barda could probably do the same. 131 i am sure you were not aware of this....unless you were just trin to be funny or get a rise out of ppl... which i doubt

No Non-canon Sources
Non-canon sources are invalid for evidence. With rare exceptions, comics not in continuity such as Elseworlds, What Ifs, or alternate universes are not used for evidence in debates of a particular mainstream character.

A canon source is one that is regarded as being 'in continuity'. In the example of Star Trek; instances from the series and movies can be used, but books are definitely out. Comic book crossovers are usually unusable as they ignore common sense most of the time (DC vs. Marvel is certainly unusable in some cases in our debates!).

This includes JLA/Avengers. Canon or not, people just aren't going to agree on it in most cases. Besides, there should be plenty of other comics with which to make your point.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Galan007
Error 404 Not Found

Well played. Well played indeed sad

Galan007
sadhug

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
i am sure you were not aware of this....unless you were just trin to be funny or get a rise out of ppl... which i doubt

No Non-canon Sources
Non-canon sources are invalid for evidence. With rare exceptions, comics not in continuity such as Elseworlds, What Ifs, or alternate universes are not used for evidence in debates of a particular mainstream character.

A canon source is one that is regarded as being 'in continuity'. In the example of Star Trek; instances from the series and movies can be used, but books are definitely out. Comic book crossovers are usually unusable as they ignore common sense most of the time (DC vs. Marvel is certainly unusable in some cases in our debates!).

This includes JLA/Avengers. Canon or not, people just aren't going to agree on it in most cases. Besides, there should be plenty of other comics with which to make your point.
What's the point of a smiley if people don't pick up on sarcasm. durpalm

Badabing
I wouldn't say BFR is always a last resort for Barda -- it was actually her first resort against Lobo in one of their encounters. Regardless, I agree that she hasn't BFR'd frequently enough for it to be considered 'in character' for her. However, if/when she began getting her arse kicked by the Crew here, it's likely something she would try to do... But as Mungi said, BFR would still be a useless tactic unless the Wrecker was incapacitated first. I missed the Lobo issue or can't remember. She probably used bfr because Lobo is too much man for her. sneer

Mungi said that? mmm Maybe it's time I take the Canadian off ignore.

stick out tongue

Stoic
Error 404 Not Found

You have to enable your firewall to allow you're browser to work, on port 80 (http//).

big grin

Q99
One or two blasts from her should take out most of the crew. The wrecker's the only real threat.

Her odds are pretty good- better maneuverability, better range, lots of aggressiveness, healing factor, high firepower.

Bentley
Bendis told me the Wrecking Crew gets their asses handed by Powerman and Iron-fist. No shame on that since the same happened to the Thunderbolts.

Galan007
Originally posted by Badabing
I missed the Lobo issue or can't remember. She probably used bfr because Lobo is too much man for her. sneer

Mungi said that? mmm Maybe it's time I take the Canadian off ignore.

stick out tongue It was way back (JLI #18.) Lobo was trouncing the Leaguers in their own headquarters, then Barda showed up and immediately BFR'd his ass.

Don't do it. Canadians are NEVER to be trusted. sneer

Badabing
It was way back (JLI #18.) Lobo was trouncing the Leaguers in their own headquarters, then Barda showed up and immediately BFR'd his ass.

Don't do it. Canadians are NEVER to be trusted. sneer Ah, I remember. There was a bounty on the Justice League. Barda boomed Lobo away. She was worried he'd bleed and there'd be clones and they were in the middle of a mission. Later on he followed them to Earth.

You have a point about Canadians. mmm

stick out tongue

-K-M-
It's true, don't trust me. A certain Humpty Dumpty character who I say not name (it was Humpty) trusted me not to make the wall slippery...well...guess what?

Badabing
Originally posted by -K-M-
It's true, don't trust me. A certain Humpty Dumpty character who I say not name (it was Humpty) trusted me not to make the wall slippery...well...guess what? So you're the Keyser Soze of the nursery rhyme world!? shock

-K-M-
I'm also the sexy big bad wolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.