Favourite Scene(s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
Simply put... What are your favourite scene(s) in film?

My top 3, from 3 films I love:

500 Days of Summer (Spoilers)

Can't find on YouTube: http://vimeo.com/8582845

Easily on of the most heartbreaking scenes I've ever seen. It's relatable, memorable and wonderfully shot. I believe it's one of those scenes that hits the nail right on the head... and if you've been unlucky enough to experience it you'll remember the scene forever.

Lost in Translation
7xfb5vYxYk4
One of those scenes that most will forget. There is no dialogue, no real plot progression... No nothing. So why is it one of my favourite scenes? Because I personally believe it to be the nicest piece of cinematography I've ever seen. Lost in Translation is my favourite film for many reasons. I know many find it boring... And it's scenes like this that make them. but **** 'em... I LOVE IT. (Low YouTube resolution doesn't really do the scene justice.)

Rocky (Spoilers...although obvious)
G40ji3nWHi0
Not many films have had me fell so involved with a character... And not many conclusions have made me feel to fulfilled. Everything about the scene is perfect... topped off with Billi Conti's rousing Final Bell. Not to mention it has one of the best lines ever... and no it's not "ADRIAN!!" (although that's pretty darn cool)... It's "Hey, where's your hat"... Such a Rocky Balboa line.

Quiero Mota
1) At the end of Jedi when Luke removes his father's mask and him and Vader have a brief conversation before he dies of his injuries. What made that scene better was the high xylophone notes playing a slower version of Imperial March. It was even more eerie than the reglular, orchestral version.

2) Towards the end of Collateral when Jamie Fox's character gives Tom Cruise's a long lecture on right and wrong, right before he flips the taxi at 80 miles an hour.

3) At the end of American Me when Little Puppet's young son shouts out the car window "La Primera lives!" right before carrying out a drive-by shooting.

Kaibs

K.Diddy
reading I need to think about this one....

steverules_2
Every scene in TDK with the joker big grin

Aede Madavan
Blue Velvet, the first time we properly get to see Frank Booth.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=BW63MZDL

42:00 - 47:30

One of the most disturbing and powerful scenes of all time.

Kaibs
mvAbGbFYAuk

Definitely one of my favorite scenes from my favorite movie.

jaden101
I can't pick just 3...there's too many

The saddest scene in film history. Still gets me now.

FAhrqKqK_cA

o_ff46b58Hk

FN-5kD-lrB8&feature=related

4AoOa-Fz2kw

§P0oONY
I think they told the kid that his gran died while filming... Something like that.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by jaden101
I can't pick just 3...there's too many

smokin' That ''Funny How'' scene in Goodfellas would definitely be one of my favorites

samortan
The best scene i like is from "Titanic" movie , when Jack and Rose were in the sea after the ship had sunk.

marwash22
Originally posted by samortan
The best scene i like is from "Titanic" movie , when Jack and Rose were in the sea after the ship had sunk. i agree. that shiz was hilarious. confused

Stall_19
Every scene that involved Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta in Pulp Fiction. The rest of the movie was great but every scene with the two hit-men were special.

marwash22
su1ERZC74zA&feature=related
F-bsf2x-aeE
2cRXv4vUXhg

The "I've got you for the rest of you natural born life" scene from The Breakfast Club... coudn't find the clip.

The "race home" scene from Ferris Bueller's Day Off... again, Youtube's being a dick.

alex30
i don't think so

inevitablewilli
Battle scene of Movie 300 is amazing .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.