Wonder Woman vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aizenfly
Pre JMS WW
Full Gear for WW
Who wins

amnesia
Surfer ftw.

Q99
Full gear? Wondy. She's got no exploitable weaknesses, 10x the strength and toughness as normal, and weaponry which even Surfer'll be in big trouble if he's hit with.

amnesia
Surfer makes a black hole and proves why marvel>>>DC

Q99
I'm pretty sure full-gear Diana could escape a black hole, using the Seashell of Kane Malohi if nothing else. A gift given to her by the Hawai'ian god of the heavens, it can expand and take her anywhere, cross dimensions or what have you, so teleporting her away from a BH should be easy.

AsbestosFlaygon
Pre-JMS = Diana loses

Full gear = Diana 8/10

Aizenfly
Originally posted by amnesia
Surfer makes a black hole and proves why marvel>>>DC Scans of SS creating Black Hole

Aizenfly
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Pre-JMS = Diana loses
How does SS deals with Lightning of Zeus?

amnesia
Originally posted by Aizenfly
Scans of SS creating Black Hole

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9429/annihilationsilversurfeiv2.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5159/annihilationsilversurfeay7.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5960/annihilationsilversurfekp8.jpg

Aizenfly
OFF PANEL FEAT
We hav no idea of time and amount of energy discharged by SS and size of Black Hole

janus77
Surfer FTW 10/10.

Warlord
wonder woman could only win with every piece of equipment at her disposal... gauntlets of atlas etc

Q99
Fully geared up, she's beyond High Herald.

She has transportation that can get her anywhere, a sword that can cut through anything, strength ten times normal, armor...

Normal Diana is a fight. Full Gear wins.

guy222
norrin

iceman24567
Wonder Woman

D_Dude1210
OFF PANEL FEAT
We hav no idea of time and amount of energy discharged by SS and size of Black Hole

WTF... did you even read the scan? It was as on-panel as you can get.... :-/

h1a8
WW with full gear becomes spite.

Without full gear she can definitely win some if not a slight majority.
Operating at her best she can defend and counter any attack made by Surfer plus she the one shot wonder in the lasso. He also has the aegis which gives her a stalemate if she don't feel like fighting at all.

Lastly, It's ok to accept that SS can create black holes (although he done it only once or twice). Its just that the black hole (or singularity) he creates should have far less than one solar mass. It's theoretically possible to turn a baseball into a black hole. Its gravitational strength will be nothing compared to a 10 solar mass black hole though. So SS's black hole would do nothing to WW, assuming she just stands there for a moment and let him make one on her.

Naija boy
Regular wonderwoman winning a majority against SS. lulz.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Regular wonderwoman winning a majority against SS. lulz. she gets full gear

Standard WW would get stomped, but I'm not sure about full gear. What exactly is all her gear?

amnesia
Originally posted by 753
Standard WW would get stomped, but I'm not sure about full gear. What exactly is all her gear?

her powerlevel was maximum

Originally posted by h1a8

Lastly, It's ok to accept that SS can create black holes (although he done it only once or twice). Its just that the black hole (or singularity) he creates should have far less than one solar mass. It's theoretically possible to turn a baseball into a black hole. Its gravitational strength will be nothing compared to a 10 solar mass black hole though. So SS's black hole would do nothing to WW, assuming she just stands there for a moment and let him make one on her. There is no actual way to know that at all. Skreet was clearly stunned by the singularity he created and even thanos conceded they should leave the vicinities, apparently to avoid being dragged in by it.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Starscream M
she gets full gear

I know this, i was commenting h1a8 foolishness.

Q99
Originally posted by 753

Gauntlet of Atlas: This multiplies her strength and toughness by 10, but reduces the control of her strength.

Sandals of Hermes: Gives the speed of Hermes. Largely redundant.

Themyscira armor and shield: High-durability armor.

Sea Shell of Kane Malohi: Grows and can take her anywhere, across dimensions or what have you.

Sword of Hephaestus: Enchanted to cut anything. Cuts Kingdom Come Superman's skin as easily as it does paper.

Variety of other weapons: Axe and so on. Enchanted and such but doesn't have specific names. Axe once used to kill Ares.

Tiara: Has an enchantment similar to the sword's.

Aegis Bracers: Can block pretty much everything (up to and including the Omega Effect), have never been damaged, and can also produce the lighting of Zeus on command.

Lasso: Lasso of Truth. Can be used as a restraint, slicing weapon, and to touch people's souls. When firmly bound, cannot be escaped from (though a loose encircling won't have the same effect).

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
Sword of Hephaestus: Enchanted to cut anything. Cuts Kingdom Come Superman's skin as easily as it does paper. KC Supes was vulnerable to magic -- a fact specifically mentioned when the sword cut him. Not saying the sword isn't powerful, but its ability to cut Supes wasn't overly impressive.

Originally posted by Q99
Gauntlet of Atlas: This multiplies her strength and toughness by 10, but reduces the control of her strength.

Sandals of Hermes: Gives the speed of Hermes. Largely redundant.

Themyscira armor and shield: High-durability armor.

Sea Shell of Kane Malohi: Grows and can take her anywhere, across dimensions or what have you.

Sword of Hephaestus: Enchanted to cut anything. Cuts Kingdom Come Superman's skin as easily as it does paper.

Variety of other weapons: Axe and so on. Enchanted and such but doesn't have specific names. Axe once used to kill Ares.

Tiara: Has an enchantment similar to the sword's.

Aegis Bracers: Can block pretty much everything (up to and including the Omega Effect), have never been damaged, and can also produce the lighting of Zeus on command.

Lasso: Lasso of Truth. Can be used as a restraint, slicing weapon, and to touch people's souls. When firmly bound, cannot be escaped from (though a loose encircling won't have the same effect). Is the gear transmutation proof? does it make her transmuation proof?

Q99
Originally posted by 753
Is the gear transmutation proof? does it make her transmuation proof?

Some of it is transmutation proof, there's varying levels of uberness there. I'm pretty sure the Aegis has blocked transmutation effects before.

OneDumbG0
OFF PANEL FEAT
We hav no idea of time and amount of energy discharged by SS and size of Black Hole Flawless logic.

BattleMage
SS

tideoftime
Originally posted by 753

While what WW's "full gear" is has changed over the past 25 years, in most forums it is generally accepted as at least including: her golden armor (which more or less compensates for her relative durability weaknesses, when compared to the likes of Superman, et al); the Sandals of Hermes, which can (theoretically) allow her to enter almost any other dimension (though not a given, but plausably reasonable in most situations); the Gauntlets of Atlas which magnify her strength *and* stamina 10-fold; (one of ) the Swords of Hephaestus (sic) which can cut through almost anything (think Wolverine's claws - in terms of sharpness/cutting, but backed by WW's strength... then multiply times 10 for the Gauntlets); Harmonia's Amulet which can also allow her to enter other realms, as well as aid in certain mystical ways; and, of course, her standard gear: The Aegis Bracers that can deflect nearly any (at least semi-) physical assault, as well as manifest the Aegis Effect to repel the likes of assembled gods, The Omega Effect, and The Godwave -- as well as now have the (fringe/tertiary/writer's discretion) ability to channel Zeus' lightning/godpower; The Lasso of Truth that can potentially bind any being and force them into submission (SS might be able to work around that via the nature/meta-truth of his existance... or not...); and her Tiara, which has similar cutting/piercing ability as her sword.

There is some other gear people include (such as the Lanasarian), but the L doesn't properly exist anymore, and in anycase the above list makes her capable of taking on full-on gods and winning.

Regular gear WW (whom SS is most likely to encounter 99.9999% of the time): Surfer takes a solid majority, with WW getting a couple wins via her comparable strength/relative speed and lasso.

Tricked-out WW (as listed above) will likely get the majority (and those who think otherwise are conflating SS broader *range* of abilities with the fact that the above WW comes with all the necessary *core* abilities/defenses needed to take him...)

EDIT: Damn my slow typing...

Naija boy
Originally posted by tideoftime
While what WW's "full gear" is has changed over the past 25 years, in most forums it is generally accepted as at least including: her golden armor (which more or less compensates for her relative durability weaknesses, when compared to the likes of Superman, et al); the Sandals of Hermes, which can (theoretically) allow her to enter almost any other dimension (though not a given, but plausably reasonable in most situations); the Gauntlets of Atlas which magnify her strength *and* stamina 10-fold; (one of ) the Swords of Hephaestus (sic) which can cut through almost anything (think Wolverine's claws - in terms of sharpness/cutting, but backed by WW's strength... then multiply times 10 for the Gauntlets); Harmonia's Amulet which can also allow her to enter other realms, as well as aid in certain mystical ways; and, of course, her standard gear: The Aegis Bracers that can deflect nearly any (at least semi-) physical assault, as well as manifest the Aegis Effect to repel the likes of assembled gods, The Omega Effect, and The Godwave -- as well as now have the (fringe/tertiary/writer's discretion) ability to channel Zeus' lightning/godpower; The Lasso of Truth that can potentially bind any being and force them into submission (SS might be able to work around that via the nature/meta-truth of his existance... or not...); and her Tiara, which has similar cutting/piercing ability as her sword.

There is some other gear people include (such as the Lanasarian), but the L doesn't properly exist anymore, and in anycase the above list makes her capable of taking on full-on gods and winning.

Regular gear WW (whom SS is most likely to encounter 99.9999% of the time): Surfer takes a solid majority, with WW getting a couple wins via her comparable strength/relative speed and lasso.

Tricked-out WW (as listed above) will likely get the majority (and those who think otherwise are conflating SS broader *range* of abilities with the fact that the above WW comes with all the necessary *core* abilities/defenses needed to take him...)

EDIT: Damn my slow typing...

Agreed that wonderwoman with all her gear may have what it takes to get the majority over SS (this really depends on what objects that are immune to transmutation/manipulation), but i really dont see regular wondy even managing to take one win from current non jobbing SS. The lasso is really her only hope there, and even then it would damn hard to snag SS with that given his forcefields/speed/and also his ability to simply encase/entrap the lasso effectively eliminating its usefulness.

Starscream M
his ability to simply encase/entrap the lasso effectively eliminating its usefulness. it would be out of character for him to do that

also that prob won't even work as lasso is magical

Naija boy
it would be out of character for him to do that

also that prob won't even work as lasso is magical

No it wouldnt. He has used encasement and entrapment against Thor, Carnage, Genis vell (which was actual board entrapment) etc. Stop commenting on things u know nothing about. Moreover the lasso being magical is not in and of itself a defense againt it being entrapped in a forcefield or a cosmic energy shell akin to his board. Thats like saying oh Thors hammer was "magical" so surfer shouldnt have been able to trap it in the forcefield that he did.

Starscream M
No it wouldnt. He has used encasement and entrapment against Thor, Carnage, Genis vell (which was actual board entrapment) etc. Stop commenting on things u know nothing about. Moreover the lasso being magical is not in and of itself a defense againt it being entrapped in a forcefield or a cosmic energy shell akin to his board. Thats like saying oh Thors hammer was "magical" so surfer shouldnt have been able to trap it in the forcefield that he did. so surfer could beat thor just by encasing him in a field? that would allow him to beat thor 10/10 with each battle lasting 10 seconds.

I hope you're not serious.

Naija boy
so surfer could beat thor just by encasing him in a field? that would allow him to beat thor 10/10 with each battle lasting 10 seconds.

I hope you're not serious.

Why is it that whenever a serious discussion is going on u have to come in and derail it with ur retardation? The above statement is just nonsensical strawman argumentation. After ur initial spurious claim that encasement was out of character for Surfer had been proven false (no surprise there) with examples, u decided to then inject some of ur mental faeces into my reply. I never mentioned surfer beating Thor (let alone 10/10 and in ten seconds) by encasing him in a field. Furthermore in the battle against Thor, surfer didnt encase Thor he encased mjolnir, hence the reason i mentioned it as my first example cause it directly parallels this situation in which Surfer would be entrapping his opponents primary weapon. Such a tactic gave him a good advantage in his first fight with Thor and also will prove advantageous in this scenario.

Additionally since the lasso really is regular dianas key to obtaining any victory against Surfer, it would extremely detrimental in her case to lose it given surfers numerous advantages. The point i was passing across would be clear to any one whose mind wasnt a mental waste dump but in ur case, ur uncontrollable desire to troll me in any thread i enter and subsequently soil this board with more of ur mental faeces clearly stopped u from seeing this....lulz smile

Starscream M
nice rant

my whole point is that if surfer could encase mjolnir...then why doesn't he just encase thor as well? why even bother with fisticuffs?

Naija boy
nice rant

my whole point is that if surfer could encase mjolnir...then why doesn't he just encase thor as well? why even bother with fisticuffs?

lmao.....riiiight, ur whole point which u didnt think to actually type.. Anyhow on a forum seeing as Surfer has shown it to be in character and he will be fighting to full capacity, encasing Thor or whoever he is fighting as well as their weapons is a valid tactic for surfer to use.

The effectiveness of this tactic obviously will will vary from opponent to opponent ( with Thor, the presence of mjolnir,his strength, as well as his other lightning/storm attacks give him some measure of defense against direct encasement but even then the tactic could still be argued as a very smart one in a forum battle)

However this whole thor discussion is just a pathetic strawman anyways as regardless of its effectiveness against thor (which can be argued in appropriate threads), the person being discussed here is wonderwoman a character with a different combat dynamic and on whom this tactic, as ive explained, will be effective against. Little more needs to be said.

Starscream M
you're absolutely right...thor isn't WW. What worked on Thor and Mjolnir doesn't necessarily translate to working on Wondy.

Also, WW's combat speed exceeds Surfer's, so if WW gets close enough for melee, I think she can overwhelm Surfer through speed and superior skill.

marwash22
how is she even gonna hold all that stuff? lol

Naija boy
you're absolutely right...thor isn't WW. What worked on Thor and Mjolnir doesn't necessarily translate to working on Wondy.

Also, WW's combat speed exceeds Surfer's, so if WW gets close enough for melee, I think she can overwhelm Surfer through speed and superior skill.

It doesnt translate by default, but it does translate if wonderwoman has no forseeable way of countering it which is the case here. If u had been able to think of a way she could counter it (even a relatively poor way) u wud have mentioned it instead of resorting to laughable fallacies, but such an activity is clearly to strenuous for someone with peak human stupidity. The fact is the tactic will be effective on her and she has virtually no way of countering such. Of course this isnt surfers only way of winning either (not even close)

WWs combat speed doesnt exceed surfers by any considerable margin if at all, and therefore speed will not be deciding factor. Not only that but within melee range surfer still has access to his forcefields plus his vastly superior durability + each and every single one of his other powers so her superior skill is certainly not going to give her the victory. This fight is not h2h. Surfers board will also prove to be a very effective weapon and a board ram to the back of the head while she is simultaneously blocking attacks from the front would also do serious damage.

The insinuation that if she manages to get close to surfer he will simply forget all his other powers and be unable to do anything but to fight her h2h, and therefore get overwhelmed is entirely nonsensical. Though considering that this is a product of ur so called "thinking".....im hardly surprised

psycho gundam
Pre JMS WW
Full Gear for WW
Who wins it goes like this:

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6946/galactusvsjla2byxiconhole8.jpg

wink

Omega Vision
Ah fanart, where Apocalypse can grow to be 1000 ft tall and the Silver Surfer can solo the JLA's Big Seven without breaking a sweat. roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
While i think Norrin would probably win, that art is retarded.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
While i think Norrin would probably win, that art is retarded.
Wonder Woman: "If only I had some kind of enchanted metal bracers that could reflect energy attacks!"

-Pr-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wonder Woman: "If only I had some kind of enchanted metal bracers that could reflect energy attacks!"

yeah. way to ignore one of her most basic instincts...

janus77
Surfer: if only I was insanely fast, powerful, versatile, creative and capable of attacking an opponent with more than one blast and from more than one direction at a time ...

Surfer: oh shit! I am! eek!

-Pr-
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer: if only I was insanely fast, powerful, versatile, creative and capable of attacking an opponent with more than one blast and from more than one direction at a time ...

except her speed is on par with his...

Omega Vision
yeah. way to ignore one of her most basic instincts...
I'm pretty sure the same fan-comic had Silver Surfer defeating Superman in a straight up hand to hand fight and mind raping Martian Manhunter. I bet the guy's making a sequel where SS outsleuthes Batman durpalm

If Thor can move fast enough to block it with Mjolnir then Diana can damn well block it with her bracers.

janus77
except her speed is on par with his...
hmm, I haven't played golf in ages, have they changed the meaning of par or something?
confused

seriously, can she even keep up with Surfer's faster FTL speeds?
he had Deathurge totally bamboozelled by it, he completely owned Nova and WorldMind (WM couldn't even tell what it was that hit them).

Omega Vision
hmm, I haven't played golf in ages, have they changed the meaning of par or something?
confused

he had Deathurge totally bamboozelled by it, he completely owned Nova and WorldMind (WM couldn't even tell what it was that hit them).
She's kept up with Speed Force speedsters in the past, so to say Surfer would be too fast for her is a tad off base.

janus77
I'm pretty sure the same fan-comic had Silver Surfer defeating Superman in a straight up hand to hand fight and mind raping Martian Manhunter. I bet the guy's making a sequel where SS outsleuthes Batman durpalm

If Thor can move fast enough to block it with Mjolnir then Diana can damn well block it with her bracers.
Thor can't move fast enough, but writers can't afford to relocate homes everytime they piss off Thor fanboys so therefore he does no expression

Thor would get the same kind of multi-directional attack from Surfer as BRB did. current Surfer is a smidge more up for fighting.

Omega Vision
Thor can't move fast enough, but writers can't afford to relocate homes everytime they piss off Thor fanboys so therefore he does no expression

Thor would get the same kind of multi-directional attack from Surfer as BRB did. current Surfer is a smidge more up for fighting.
There's also the fact that WW blocked the OE with her bracers.

I think we can both agree that's more impressive than blocking a single vanilla cosmic blast from Surfer.

I'm not arguing WW wins with or without full gear (though Imo her chances are pretty good in the latter case) but I am arguing that you're selling her short in an attempt to defend a poorly conceived fan comic.

Starscream M

If Thor can move fast enough to block it with Mjolnir then Diana can damn well block it with her bracers. that's pretty crappy logic tbh erm

Mindset
There's also the fact that WW blocked the OE with her bracers.

I think we can both agree that's more impressive than blocking a single vanilla cosmic blast from Surfer.

Why?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Why?
The fact you feel the need to ask that question disturbs me.

-Pr-
confused

she is that fast.

though i wouldn't be surprised if you were placing surfer as being faster than he is, tbh...

Naija boy

I'm not arguing WW wins with or without full gear (though Imo her chances are pretty good in the latter case) but I am arguing that you're selling her short in an attempt to defend a poorly conceived fan comic.

I presume u mean in the former case? stick out tongue

Starscream M

diana's fighting speed surpasses surfer's

janus77
hmm, I see what you mean there. I just assumed he meant for WW to fight naked in the first instance (in which case, she wins hands down) ...

Omega Vision
Hmm? Surfer would beat regular Wonder Woman but I think even you can agree he's not one shotting her, certainly not while she has a big stupid "oh shit" face and her arms are flayed out rather than crossed in defense.

janus77
diana's fighting speed surpasses surfer's
you used a speed gun to measure?
confused

illadelph12
I'd give Surfer strong odds over anyone who doesn't have a means of stopping him from simply forming energy sapping restraints on them out the gate. The hard part about debating Surfer is that since he has so many options to counter incoming offensives you can't really find ways to beat him unless you just happen to be of a higher magnitude of power, or have a very distinct tacticle advantage. A melee based fighter could be placed in shackles in the first few microseconds of combat, and a character wielding a hand held weapon could quickly find their hands encased in some really dense material unable to grasp their weapon. And there's always the lifeforce tether trick also. Plus his defensive abilities like phasing and forcefields.

Power Cosmic provides too many options.

Naija boy
Hmm? Surfer would beat regular Wonder Woman but I think even you can agree he's not one shotting her, certainly not while she has a big stupid "oh shit" face and her arms are flayed out rather than crossed in defense.

Of course I dont take that fanfic seriously. Wonderwomans bracers arent just fashion accesories afterall. But i was just jokingly bring up ur post where u mentioned that wonderwoman had a pretty good chance of beating surfer in the latter case which u had referred to as being WITHOUT full gear. A slight mix up im sure stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Of course I dont take that fanfic seriously. Wonderwomans bracers arent just fashion accesories. But i was just jokingly bring up ur post where u mentioned that wonderwoman had a pretty good chance of beating surfer in the latter case which u had referred to as being WITHOUT full gear. A slight mix up im sure stick out tongue
Shit I think anyone would get beat by Wonder Woman with those stips.

Even a eunuch like Norrin. peaches

Mindset
The fact you feel the need to ask that question disturbs me. Oh, I was taking it as the reaction time it took to block the two, not the durability of the bracers.

Starscream M
you used a speed gun to measure?
confused no...rather the fact that wondy has matched speedsters like superman and flash while surfer has not

Naija boy
no...rather the fact that wondy has matched speedsters like superman and flash while surfer has not

Please show wonderwomans display of combat speed (particularly offensively) that far exceed surfers......Go on.

psycho gundam
no...rather the fact that wondy has matched speedsters like superman and flash while surfer has not rolling on floor laughing

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
Oh, I was taking it as the reaction time it took to block the two, not the durability of the bracers.
K.

I personally think that the OE showing refutes any notion that she might be helpless against a cosmic blast or any other sub-skyfather level energy attack.

Starscream M
Please show wonderwomans display of combat speed (particularly offensively) that far exceed surfers......Go on. don't put words in my mouth

never said her combat speed FAR exceeds surfers

but examples of her speed include:

1) when she deflected omnidirectional rays of energy (like hundreds of rays) simultaneously

2) beating Zoom

3) keeping up with Superman

enough for ya?

Starscream M
K.

I personally think that the OE showing refutes any notion that she might be helpless against a cosmic blast or any other sub-skyfather level energy attack. her bracers render surfer's main attack useless. and she could whup surfer in a melee fight.

I don't think surfer dominates her at all.

psycho gundam
While i think Norrin would probably win, that art is retarded. oh, you'll love part II

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4894/galactusvsjla3byxiconholp4.jpg

evil face

Starscream M
did naija draw that?

psycho gundam
i hope not, cause that would mean i sent the cheque to the wrong address

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
oh, you'll love part II

evil face

ive seen it before...

amnesia
ive seen it before...

That's what would happen. Super*** got nothing on the cosmic god.

-Pr-
Originally posted by amnesia
That's what would happen. Super*** got nothing on the cosmic god.

Except being better in a fist-fight.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
oh, you'll love part II

evil face That is exactly what would happen.

amnesia
Except being better in a fist-fight.

Got me there.

Philosophía
bottom of the page. edit.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
That is exactly what would happen.
He'd catch Superman's punch and crush his fist? no expression

Philosophía
This is how Superman would look like in the Marvel Universe.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3673/supermaninmarvel.jpg

amnesia
^ bullshit.

Captain America solos.

The art was shit.

Omega Vision
^ Not digging the Animesque style.

amnesia
^ it just oozes of comic gaydom

He'd catch Superman's punch and crush his fist? no expression You're right, what am I thinking? He'd punch through Superman's fist and destroy his arm. excellent

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
You're right, what am I thinking? He'd punch through Superman's fist and destroy his arm. excellent
Nope, Superman's bioelectric aura projects an auto ionization effect which would strip the Power Cosmic right out of Surfer's body. yodawg

Nope, Superman's bioelectric aura projects an auto ionization effect which would strip the Power Cosmic right out of Surfer's body. yodawg Damn... you got me there. I guess SS would need some kind of ion proof suit, like rubber or something.

Philosophía
^ Not digging the Animesque style. You're just hatin' because you know Darkseid wouldn't get pass Beast.

The colored version:

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/5321/coloredsupermaninmarvel.jpg

Starscream M
the pic actually makes it look like superman, thor and surfer vs the other marvel guys

Philosophía
holy batman!

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10369/325912-45363-captain-cold.JPG

captain cold grabs flash before flash can move and smashes his head...captain cold moves beyond light speed fo
shure

Starscream M
that did look like flash though no expression

Tha C-Master

Philosophía
that did look like flash though no expression Yeah, anybody can make that mistake.

They're like identical twins.

Starscream M

are you colorblind?

Starscream M
Originally posted by 753
are you colorblind? actually, yeah I am. have trouble between red/green and purple, blue

I thought so. His hood and gloves are green and his body is orange, it's only the cut of the costume that indeed looks like flash's.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus
That pic is bullshit though. Class 100 Colossus solos Superman.

--------------------

Wonder Woman get's her shit pushed in by the way.

Omega Vision

kgkg
He'd catch Superman's punch and crush his fist? no expression Part III : Batman hits Surfer with his batarang for a K.o.

Naija boy
don't put words in my mouth

never said her combat speed FAR exceeds surfers

but examples of her speed include:

1) when she deflected omnidirectional rays of energy (like hundreds of rays) simultaneously

2) beating Zoom

3) keeping up with Superman

enough for ya?

lol, ok, Tho the fact is that none of those examples even show how it exceeds Surfers.....at al.

1.) Deflecting energy rays? lol Gimme a freaking break. Also scans of what incident ur talking.

2.) lol at this one also, beating Zoom my ass. Her being able to tag Zoom doesnt show greater combat speed than Surfer. Zoom has been snagged by Hal jordan and simply tagging him while he was moving at not even close to full speed doesnt put her above surfer combat speed wise. Numerous people have tagged the flash that are far below his speed level as well. This examples holds no weight at all.

3. lulz here too. What fight are u referring too? I bet u cant even mention any particular fight, u just thot this wud be a cool thing to mention. Show me the fight where she was keeping up with Superman when he was confirmed at operating at speeds above surfers (no such fight exists).

NO not even remotely close or enuff. Surfer has example of sustained high speed blitzing,dodging, against individual and multiple opponents, performing lightspeed manoevres mid combat, fighting and manoevring FTL against BRB, Blitzing Nova prime (a being with superspeed of his own) so quickly neither he nor the worldmind were able to even register what had happened to them etc. Ur set of examples do not cut it at all.

Naija boy
her bracers render surfer's main attack useless. and she could whup surfer in a melee fight.

I don't think surfer dominates her at all.

Other than in ur poor imagination, Surfer can do alot more than just blast. Moreover even if she gets within mellee range surfer has defenses to render her physical approach ineffective, and not only that has methods of offense that would inacapacitate her quickly as well. (encasement in hard cosmic energy shell ala Carnage and Galactus, board blitz,blast combination etc.) She is crewed anyway u look at it.

the ninjak
Surfer 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.