Thor with power gem vs Fully geared wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amnesia
BFR OFF

Stoic
Thor

Warlord
thor

Q99
Wonder Woman. Has major upgrades other than brute force.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
Wonder Woman. Has major upgrades other than brute force.

Thor has a badass weapon and the gem.

Black bolt z
WW puts up a fight.But seeing as this isn't warrior madness thor wins.

janus77
Thor w/PG ftw.

iceman24567
Thor wins

the ninjak
If Thor can't tongue her pants off then he settles with a beatdown

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
Thor has a badass weapon and the gem.

His weapon is still just hitting harder though, and she's 10x as tough as normal + armor and shield + still has the bracers.

Diana, on the other hand, has a sword that'll slice through him just as easily whether or not he has the power gem. His durability bonus doesn't help against the Sword of Hephaestus as much as hers does against Mjolnir.

amnesia
So DC Skyfathers>Marvel abstracts? What the f**k?

The Nuul
Thor with PG is a Marvel abstract? NOT. He has issues with Thanos.

amnesia
Not what i was implying.

Q99 made it sound as if WW's sword>PG

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
Diana, on the other hand, has a sword that'll slice through him just as easily whether or not he has the power gem. . You mean the sword of Hephaestus? Gog snapped it in half -- I'm sure Thor could as well.

King Castle
so long as thor thinks he can tank a sword slice he will..

the power gem amps all physical stats, durability and strength..

Q99
Originally posted by amnesia
Not what i was implying.

Q99 made it sound as if WW's sword>PG

What they do is different. WW's sword has less total power, but it's enchantment is to cut anything. A cut anything sword + 10x WW's strength = even Thor w/PH will be easily cut by it.

Diana's getting like a half-dozen major artifacts from a variety of gods here, often specialized. They don't have to individually outmatch the PG or anything, they simply must be more combat useful.

I'm sure he could too. It can still stab and cut him fine though.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
I'm sure he could too. It can still stab and cut him fine though. Only if you assume that a sword enchanted by a Greek God can overcome the invulnerability gained with the Power Gem.

King Castle
thor isnt drax he has a power gem and his smarts if he commands himself to be invulnerable then he is.

he can even remove the enchantment since it is energy based or freeze her in place by removing her kinetic energy..

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
Only if you assume that a sword enchanted by a Greek God can overcome the invulnerability gained with the Power Gem.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gem serves as an invulnerability multiplier but doesn't make someone absolutely

Also it's not even just the sword normally (which can, with almost no force, cut the skin of KC Superman. It's enchantment pretty much is 'cut through anything'), but the sword being used by someone with x10 Diana's normal strength. Even if the PG-provided toughness could stop it normally, that's far beyond normal circumstances.

We do have multiple very high level artifacts in play here working together.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the gem serves as an invulnerability multiplier but doesn't make someone absolutely

Also it's not even just the sword normally (which can, with almost no force, cut the skin of KC Superman. It's enchantment pretty much is 'cut through anything'), but the sword being used by someone with x10 Diana's normal strength. Even if the PG-provided toughness could stop it normally, that's far beyond normal circumstances.

We do have multiple very high level artifacts in play here working together. Pretty sure the gem 'invulnerabilizes' its user. I do believe that fact was mentioned a few times during the Infinity Watch saga.

Also, the sword cutting KC Superman really isn't that great of a feat, tbh.

guy222
thor

Stall_19
Thor FTW

cdtm
Originally posted by amnesia
BFR OFF

Fully geared?

So, the gauntlet, shield, sword, sandals..

With the Power Gem, Thor will keep getting stronger, but what if WW managed to decapitate him or drive him through? With the sandals, she should be even faster then Superman...b

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.