Aarlong vs Kenshin verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Can the One Piece's merman solo the entire cast of Rurouni Kenshin?

NemeBro
I wouldn't doubt it.

He is physically stronger than any character in Kenshinverse, when he and Luffy fought Arlong was physically at least his equal, probably superior.

He can do awesome shit like throw water as if it were a bullet, and regularly flips houses.

He is also pretty durable, I doubt many if anyone in Kenshinverse can physically harm him.

Q99
I'd think some could harm him in the sense of drawing blood and giving cuts, but yea, I'm having trouble thinking if there's even a combination of characters that could take him, he wouldn't come close to going down even to their most uber attacks. There's some probably faster than him, but not fast enough to avoid being taken out fast.

Of course, the 'Kenshin verse' also includes military with machine guns and artillery and such since it's a semi-historical, and that could take him with enough of them, but in terms of the actual sword fighters, yea, he wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.