Michael Myers vs Victor Crowley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's Halloween films versus Victor Crowley from Hatchet. Who's stronger? Who wins?

My money would be on Myers, dude lifted a damn car, that's practically the most impressive thing I've seen from any horror character.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's Halloween films versus Victor Crowley from Hatchet. Who's stronger? Who wins?

My money would be on Myers, dude lifted a damn car, that's practically the most impressive thing I've seen from any horror character.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the weak version of Myers? I understand and clearly see you like him. But I mean come onnnnnn. sad

the ninjak
Because original Michael Myers was a super strong teleporter. And would kill Victor.

Robtard
Just a strength contest?

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by Kaibs
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the weak version of Myers? I understand and clearly see you like him. But I mean come onnnnnn. sad

How is this incarnation of Myers weak? If anything he may be stronger than the original, considering he carried a tombstone from the cemetary back to his house, not to mention the fact that he was practically rearranging bodies in H2. That's weak? confused

Impediment
Victor Crowley takes this, easily.

He's stronger, faster, and far more cunning.

Also, just like his counterpart, Jason Voohees, Victor has access to a vast array of silly killing weapons.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
How is this incarnation of Myers weak? If anything he may be stronger than the original, considering he carried a tombstone from the cemetary back to his house, not to mention the fact that he was practically rearranging bodies in H2. That's weak? confused

While it's impressive stuff man. The O.G. Michael Myers would obliterate the Rob Zombie remake.

Impediment
A semi-compilation of the deaths caused by Victor:

hJRkbX6P_dE

Victor wins, easy.

steverules_2
Those were hilarious haermm

BruceSkywalker
haven't fully watched Hatchet, but Crowley takes this

Davis Bloome
I'm still not saying how Crowley takes this easily. The dude is damn impressive, but Michael is equally as impressive in my book.

Davis Bloome
Okay, I just saw Hatchet II the other day....and I see why people have been saying Crowley could take out Myers easily, but after the showing he put on in part two, I'm of the belief that he could take out even the supernatural Michael from the original series.

He's too ****ing unpredictable.

quanchi112
Was Hatchet any good ?

Davis Bloome
Personally, I think the first Hatchet is a great throwback to the '80's era of slasher films, as is the second one. In a lot of areas, I think you could say the sequel is superior in that there is less comedy & it's a little darker, which made for an even more intimidating villain.

So, at the end of the day, yeah, I'd recommend you to check it out.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by the ninjak
Because original Michael Myers was a super strong teleporter. And would kill Victor.
But who knew if Myers could teleport?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.