Sing/Beast versus Spider Man/Venom...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Sing and the Beast (Kung Fu Hustle) versus Spider Man and Venom (Spider Man 3.)

Fight takes place in Pig Sty alley at high noon, full powers for all.

Who wins?

the ninjak
Sing's Looney Tune Powers FTW.

KingD19
KFH team wins.

Rogue Jedi
I can see KFH putting down Spidey, but how would they put Venom down for good?

the ninjak
Bhudha Palm?

Rogue Jedi
Webbing?

the ninjak
Did Venom have Spider Sense as well in the movie?

Rogue Jedi
I think so.

KingD19
I don't think Venom had Spider-Sense, he just messed with Spidey's senses.

KingD19
And the Buddha Palm would win this.

Rogue Jedi
Not if Sing is webbed up.

BruceSkywalker
RJ post a vid so i can see Kung Fu Hustle in action..\

also, are they agile as Spidey was showed of being

do the Kung Fu Hustle guys have access to sonics

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
RJ post a vid so i can see Kung Fu Hustle in action..\ Done.

Beast versus Landlord/Landlady:

wRyDsCkHu7I&feature=related

Beast versus Sing:

f-HiL0VkFys&feature=related

IMO yes.

The landlady does, she'd wtf pwn Venom.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Done.

Beast versus Landlord/Landlady:

wRyDsCkHu7I&feature=related

Beast versus Sing:

f-HiL0VkFys&feature=related

IMO yes.

The landlady does, she'd wtf pwn Venom.

thanks rj, i will deliberate this during the gb-philly game

Rogue Jedi
Hmm

marwash22
There's no question Sing and Beast win this, so, are we supposed to be saying how fast Spidey and Venom die?

I'd say Spidey dies in less than 30 seconds, Venom probably survives long but only until Sing or Beast figure out sound is it's weakness.

Rogue Jedi
Agreed on Spidey, but still, I don't see how they put Venom down.

marwash22
Hmmm, on second thought, Venom possibly solos due to outlasting them. At first, i was thinking Sing and Beast could use something to make soundwaves, but the location of the fight doesn't really permit such a thing.

Rogue Jedi
Buddha palm?

marwash22
Even if Sing spammed it, Venom would just get back up. is it heat-based? I know his hands caught on fire, but was there any indication that there was heat involved? Venom is susceptible to sound and heat... other than that, there's no putting him down.

KingD19
Yeah, Sing was performing Buddha Palms with no effort, and he taught Beast how to do them too...but I don't know if that's allowed since he wasn't shown using them.

But Venom couldn't take more than 1 I think.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
Even if Sing spammed it, Venom would just get back up. is it heat-based? I know his hands caught on fire, but was there any indication that there was heat involved? Venom is susceptible to sound and heat... other than that, there's no putting him down. Good question. Would the sonic waves created by the buddha palm have the same effect on Venom as noise would?

marwash22
Probably not.

However, as strong as Sing and Beast are, they could probably thunder clap right next to Venom and generate the necessary amount of sound. Even then, it depends on them figuring out Venom's weakness is sound.

Rogue Jedi
Well, in all of my versus threads, combatants have at least general knowledge of each other. Unless otherwise specified of course.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.