Team Daredevil versus Kung Fu Hustle...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Team Daredevil (Daredevil, Bullseye, and Elektra) from "Daredevil" versus the Three Heroes (The Coolie, the Tailor and Donut) from "Kung Fu Hustle."

The Three Heroes:

S71zfCAagZg

Fight takes place at dusk in and around Pig Sty alley. Each combatant has all weapons they were shown using in their films. No, Elektra does not have the Glock she shot at DD with.

Who wins?

KingD19
The Heroes.

RE: Blaxican
Heroes easily.

Rogue Jedi
Why easily? DD has his harpoon cable and his sonar thing, Bullseye has, well, everything he threw as a weapon in DD and he never misses.

the ninjak
Bullseye. And the locale would be perfect for the killer. 3 levels. contained. projectiles everywhere.

Bullseye solos.

Rogue Jedi
haermm I wouldn't say BE solos, I just have a hard time believing team KFH beats them easily.

the ninjak
The first guy who died Bullseye would take him out quickly.

The Rings in the arms guy aint avoiding his projectiles.

The staff guy would have to be taken out as BE runs through the flats.

BE with others make this a Stomp.

RE: Blaxican
The Heroes were reacting to and dodging attacks made out of sound.

So, no.

Robtard
Asians win, then the tailor sucks off Daredevil and Bullseye.

the ninjak
laughing

KingD19
Yeah, they were blocking soundwaves that were actually cutting them. Daredevil team loses.

Especially since the heroes are superhuman, whereas Darevels' are peak, maybe a bit more, maybe less.

Impediment
The Heroes, easily.

The film versions of DD, Elektra, and Bullseye were so watered down it was pathetic.

Rogue Jedi
I'm not sure.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'm not sure.

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Matt/ass-rape-man.jpg

How about now?

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmmmm no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.