Proof that Dbz are class 100 in strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kbclassof09
I just wanna know y most people think dbz is not class 100 in physical strength. Goku struggling with 40 tons in buu saga was a gag scene and CIS. Yeah they can't destroy planetoids with brute strength alone but they are still class 100 material. I will provide proof using manga only no anime.

Kid Goku and Krillin push 600 ton boulder. Assuming that the rock is sandstone one of the lightest rocks. Sandstone weighs 150 lbs per cubic foot. That rock is 20 feet wide by 20 feet thick by 20 feet high. 20x20x20x150lbs= 600 tons.

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-33-page-5.html

Teenage goku throws a 70 ton giant piccolo. Piccolo according to the SEG databook is 7'5" tall and weighs 255 lbs. He at least i repeat AT LEAST grew into a height of 60 feet. I didnt feel like doin the math and explaining but here's a link to give u guys proof that giant piccolo weighs nearly 70 tons.

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-187-page-5.html

http://www.overflowingforum.com/gtscalc.htm

Tao pai pai throws a pillar faster than the speed of sound 1400 miles

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-85-page-12.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-87-page-4.html

These are just strength feats in early dragonball that prove they are class 100 strength. I will show more proof later.

RE: Blaxican
No.

King Kandy
That rock did not look 20x20x20. Anyway, yeah it doesn't seem implausible they are class 100. Doesn't mean they're anywhere near superman, though.

kbclassof09
what?

kbclassof09
at king kandy that rock's dimensions are what I said it is. Master roshi is over 5 feet tall and it would take at least 4 of him to equal that rock's height and width.

Demonic Phoenix
If that rock were 20x20x20 feet, it'd be a cube.

Pathetic.

kbclassof09
Not really.... demonic pheonix... ok then u wanna play rough...

Here is a real life pic of a 500 ton rock

http://www.nps.gov/history/history/online_books/geology/publications/bul/1347/images/fig34.jpg

kbclassof09
It dimensions are 24x18x20 and it weigh at least 500 tons so u are pathetic. And another thing the 20x20x20 was just an estimation.

King Kandy
You were using sandstone for that estimation though.

kbclassof09
That's because sandstone is one of the lightest rocks. Granite and limestone are heavier.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by kbclassof09
It dimensions are 24x18x20 and it weigh at least 500 tons so u are pathetic. And another thing the 20x20x20 was just an estimation.

Marvelous comeback. Clearly, you did not understand my point. Not that I would blame you.

~ The rock is not even close to a cube or a cuboid in terms of shape. You were using their formulas for volume, which would likely yield much higher values.

Granted, this is moot, since DBZ people are likely Class 100.

King Kandy
That's because sandstone is one of the lightest rocks. Granite and limestone are heavier.
Yes. And the real life 500 ton rock you showed was NOT made of sandstone... making it a meaningless size comparison.

Demonic Phoenix
Truth be told, I highly doubt the 500 ton rock is 24 feet in height as kbc stated.

kbclassof09
@ demonic phoenix... I wasn't tryin 2 prove that the rock was a cube I just estimated its dimensions so I could calculate its weight.

@ king kandy here's a scan of another boulder this time a 300 ton sandstone boulder

http://www.malibutimes.com/content/articles/2005/01/12/news/news1.jpg

RE: Blaxican
Why estimate it using cube dimensions if it's not a cube.

King Kandy
Anyway, whatever. They are class 100. Still nothing compared to Superman which is the only debate i've ever seen this come up in.

kbclassof09
@ blaxican good point... I really dnt know but my calcs are still mostly accurate along with the proof I've shown.

kbclassof09
I think the saiyans could give superman a run for his money if they used their planet destroying energy to increase their physical strength to planet busting levels. They could do it if they wanted.

King Kandy
I think the saiyans could give superman a run for his money if they used their planet destroying energy to increase their physical strength to planet busting levels. They could do it if they wanted.
When did they ever do anything like that in the manga?

kbclassof09
Kid Goku channeling all of his energy into his fist (he is stronger than master roshi who destroyed the moon with his full power)

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-160-page-13.html

ssj goku increasing his finger strength with ki against ssj trunks sword attack

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-334-page-11.html

ssj trunks with sword did this to a being who can tank a planet's explosion

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-332-page-1.html

nappa ki enhanced punch severed tien's arm

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-217-page-2.html

KingD19
The Nappa punch was actually the energy that severed TIen's arm.

Like Killer Bee's Chakra CLoak and Raikage's Lightning Taijutsu.

amnesia
No.

Goku had a hard time with 10x his own weight. Toriyama is a moron.

Bentley
Originally posted by amnesia
No.

Goku weights 30000 tons and moons in the DBverse are made of chalk and at 500 yards distance from Earth.

amnesia
Originally posted by Bentley
Goku weights 30000 tons and moons in the DBverse are made of chalk and at 500 yards distance from Earth.

Oh, OK then.

King Kandy
No.

By Frieza he was training in 100x...

wakkawakkawakka
Even if Goku and Vegeta are class 100s, their strength feats are pretty crap in comparison to more famous class 100 characters.

Training in gravity rooms is well and all but they don't seem to land blows that would put them in that category.

amnesia
Originally posted by King Kandy
By Frieza he was training in 100x...

But then again, 100x isn't all that much and doesn't make you a class 100.

King Kandy
But then again, 100x isn't all that much and doesn't make you a class 100.
Sure, but saying he had trouble with 10x is just incorrect. And he trained until he was able to move easily at 100x, so it isn't like that was his limit or anything.

NemeBro
But then again, 100x isn't all that much and doesn't make you a class 100. He was training in 100x with absolutely no Ki backing him up, he did this so he could reach higher levels of Kaioken.

kbclassof09
Also u guys have to realize that after goku mastered 100x gravity his normal strength to weight ratio has returned. He is able to lift at LEAST 70 tons in earth's gravity (giant piccolo). Proportionally goku would weigh 6 tons in 100x gravity or over 10 tons if u include the fact that that he trained in his weighted clothes as well. 70 tons is 140,000 lbs and goku weighs 137 lbs which means he can lift over 1000 times his own weight. When goku mastered 100x gravity it means he could move as fast as he could in normal earth gravity. So in conclusion a 10 ton goku can lift 10,000 tons in 100x gravity and in regular earth gravity he can lift 1,000,000 tons.

dadudemon
Vegeta trainined in 400x gravity. 313

amnesia
Still shit compared to Thor and superman.

TheAuraAngel
Still shit compared to Thor and superman.

What's with the Goku hate? Or DBZ hate I suppose.

kbclassof09
Someone calculate this feat. Goten destroying 30 tons of a rock formation just by throwing a small rock at it

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-428-page-3.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-428-page-4.html

dadudemon
Someone calculate this feat. Goten destroying 30 tons of a rock formation just by throwing a small rock at it

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-428-page-3.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-428-page-4.html

I just calculated it for you:

Goten would have to have a power-level of over 9000!

NemeBro
Still shit compared to Thor and superman. Why do you hate Dragonball so much?

It's better than Bleach, Naruto... And One Piece. 131

wakkawakkawakka
Maybe it's just to make sure DBZ characters are in the right place.

Well Luffy,Naruto, and Ichigo are just 1/3 of Goku each so that's kind of obvious.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Maybe it's just to make sure DBZ characters are in the right place.

Well Luffy,Naruto, and Ichigo are just 1/3 of Goku each so that's kind of obvious.

Out of curiosity, what 1/3 did each of them get from Goku?

wakkawakkawakka
Ichigo: Power(energy, ki whatever)

Luffy: Personality, strentgh

Naruto: PIS

Naruto has the thickest plot-armor when you think about it; Luffy's personality and physical strength are almost identical to Kid Goku's; Ichigo, especially in recent Bleach chapters, has more awe inspiring energy and destructive power at his disposal.

NemeBro
Naruto and Luffy are both similar personality-wise, Naruto has grown out of it for the most part, and Luffy is not so much kind-heartedly naive as he is soopah idealistic.

Personally I would liken Ichigo more to Yusuke Urameshi.

SasuOna
When will people learn DBZ has ki amplifying their physical strength they are not class 100 in base with no ki.

kbclassof09
@ sasuona they are class 100 strength with no ki. I just proved it using some of the manga scans. If they used their ki to the extreme to increase their physical strength they could destroy planets with brute strength.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by NemeBro
Naruto and Luffy are both similar personality-wise, Naruto has grown out of it for the most part, and Luffy is not so much kind-heartedly naive as he is soopah idealistic.

Personally I would liken Ichigo more to Yusuke Urameshi.

Luffy's personality is still more like Goku's and Naruto only has one loss under his belt.

Ichigo wants to be Yoh Asakura when he grows up cool

The Buu saga would've been more fun if they had actually used ki to amplify their blows more.

SasuOna
@ sasuona they are class 100 strength with no ki. I just proved it using some of the manga scans. If they used their ki to the extreme to increase their physical strength they could destroy planets with brute strength.

Which has never been shown or even implied in the manga. If Goku or any of the villains could destroy the planet with a punch why bother using ki blasts?
They obviously don't have the strength for those types of things.

StyleTime
I'm not sure if this thread is needed. I don't think anyone ever denied the possibility of DBZ characters being class 100.

No way are they destroying a planet by punching it though.

Bentley
Why do you hate Dragonball so much?

You better watch your back mate or me and my crew are going to throw you to the sharks uhuh

NemeBro
Originally posted by Bentley
You better watch your back mate or me and my crew are going to throw you to the sharks uhuh Dragonball is a shounen legend boy. estahuh

Try it. I'll have you know DBZ fanboys were inspired by Goku's rippling muscular form to increase their physical might to the peak of human potential. 131

kbclassof09
They could destroy a planet with a punch if they wanted... again they can amplify their physical strength with ki to approach those levels. They just never do it because they are trying 2 protect the planet not destroy it. I already posted scans that they can amp their physical attributes with ki. So why is it so hard for you guys to believe it?

NemeBro
They have never amped themselves up to planet punching levels physically.

kbclassof09
@ nemebro how many times do I have say that they are trying 2 protect the planet not destroy it which is why they don't amp their strength to planet busting level with ki. Silver surfer amps his strength with the power cosmic. odin amps his strength with his cosmic energy. Why is it so hard to understand that the z fighters can amp their natural strength with ki?

NemeBro
Odin can destroy galaxies.

I do not actually believe he could amp himself up to galactic level strength, although he might have, cannot recall him ever doing it though.

amnesia
Why do you hate Dragonball so much?

Bullshit. Naruto maybe. But one piece?

DBZ is for neckbeards and manchildren who can't let go of the past.

NemeBro
Bullshit. Naruto maybe. But one piece?

DBZ is for neckbeards and manchildren who can't let go of the past. One Piece would not exist without Dragonball. smile

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp349/enzymeF/haters-gonna-hate.jpg

amnesia
One Piece would not exist without Dragonball. smile

http://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp349/enzymeF/haters-gonna-hate.jpg

And i do like dragonball. The original, not DBZ

NemeBro
DBZ is just the sequal series to Dragonball. smile

amnesia
DBZ is just the sequal series to Dragonball. smile

... I know that. But the difference between DBZ and DB is huge.

DB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ

NemeBro
... I know that. But the difference between DBZ and DB is huge.

DB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ Not really.

Early DBZ was similar in quality, up to the end of the Freeza saga, after that quality did unfortunately suffer, because Toriyama really did not want to continue after the Freeza saga, but DBZ still managed to be at the very worst watchable, and at best very entertaining.

amnesia
Not really.

Early DBZ was similar in quality, up to the end of the Freeza saga, after that quality did unfortunately suffer, because Toriyama really did not want to continue after the Freeza saga, but DBZ still managed to be at the very worst watchable, and at best very entertaining.

DBZ took away all the goofy and awesome shit.

And my point was Thor/superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goku (strength wise)

NemeBro
DBZ took away all the goofy and awesome shit.

And my point was Thor/superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Goku (strength wise) DBZ was more srs bsns, yes, but that does not make it bad.

Kay. This is true.

TheAuraAngel
DBZ was more srs bsns, yes, but that does not make it bad.

Kay. This is true.

I saw DBZ before DB, so I always preferred it. Thought the episode that got me liking DBZ was actually a funny one oddly enough.

It's also rather irrelevant to the thread. stick out tongue

Endless Mike
If you mean 100+tons, then sure. If you mean class 100 as it is defined by Marvel, then no.

TheBadguy
Only a moron STILL doubts dbzers are 100tonners at this point. Even most of the dbz internet hate propaganda brigade has mostly quieted on that. That said, there are a lot of morons out there and you'll have to fight for everything when it comes to a dbz character's power, especially physical strength.

The superman fanboy propaganda machine spread far and wide over the internet. See how he's constantly mentioned in dbz threads that have nothing to do with him? Though its not specific to dbz, read any "Superman vs __" thread and you'll see the same bs lowballing of his opponents. Even when matched against people clearly out of his league like Surfer. It's just easier for them to do it with dbz since Toriyama is an idiot and the manga has been over for 20 years.

amnesia
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Only a moron STILL doubts dbzers are 100tonners at this point. Even most of the dbz internet hate propaganda brigade has mostly quieted on that. That said, there are a lot of morons out there and you'll have to fight for everything when it comes to a dbz character's power, especially physical strength.

The superman fanboy propaganda machine spread far and wide over the internet. See how he's constantly mentioned in dbz threads that have nothing to do with him? Though its not specific to dbz, read any "Superman vs __" thread and you'll see the same bs lowballing of his opponents. Even when matched against people clearly out of his league like Surfer. It's just easier for them to do it with dbz since Toriyama is an idiot and the manga has been over for 20 years.

Because DBZ and superfag is equally shitty.

TheBadguy
Because DBZ and superfag is equally shitty.

I have no issues with this post

NemeBro
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If you mean 100+tons, then sure. If you mean class 100 as it is defined by Marvel, then no. Class 100 as defined by Marvel means you can press/lift a hundred tons or more. no expression

Astner
If you mean class 100 as it is defined by Marvel, then no.
Class 100 as defined by Marvel throughout each and every data book and every comic appendix is defined as either being able to lift 100 tons or more over your head or being able to lift between 90 - 100 tons.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5624/class100.jpg

"Characters capable of lifting 100 tons or more over their heads." According to marvelwikia.com.

The fact that some writers chose not to adapt the original framework provided by Marvel, whether it's out of ignorance or to reach a specific plot point, has no effect on the readily established classes.

CosmicComet
If you mean 100+tons, then sure. If you mean class 100 as it is defined by Marvel, then no.

He is class 100 as its described by Marvel handbooks. But is he class 100 as demonstrated by feats that are average of class 100 guys? I'm not sure.

I mean against Buu he did push apart and shatter a small mountain, at least in the anime he did. Dunno if that part was in the manga or not.

NemeBro
It wasn't.

CosmicComet
Well there goes that.

Goku is no stronger than Luke Cage I guess.

No End N Site
If some characters can blow up whole planets with just their own chi, I don't see why they can't lift a mountain or somethin'. That is if chi/ki works how it's supposed to in DBZ.

SasuOna
The point is a DBZ character is not strong enough to move a planet like Superman so them being class 100 is pointless if they have no feats with said strength besides lifting a mountain or something.

carver9
Nemebro...I will never call u a dbz hater again because honestly I see you backing them up majority of the time. As for this thread the dbz hate is every where. Goku being able to lift one hundred tons shouldn't even be debated... kid goku was that strong.

Have a question... why in the hell are you all bringing superman up in a dbz thread. I believe that the story that came out a couple of years back when they had goku whipping superman ass has warped you all minds. I bet a lot of people slit their rist when they read that magazine. Lol

Astner
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He is class 100 as its described by Marvel handbooks. But is he class 100 as demonstrated by feats that are average of class 100 guys? I'm not sure.
What are you talking about? The instances contradicting the handbooks are few in number and are considered out-liners. What you generally see in respect threads are rarely demonstrated more than once in the entire character's history.

Originally posted by SasuOna
The point is a DBZ character is not strong enough to move a planet like Superman so them being class 100 is pointless if they have no feats with said strength besides lifting a mountain or something.
Superman isn't class 100, Superman isn't even from Marvel.

Endless Mike
I mean the way it's normally used in Marvel.

carver9
Originally posted by SasuOna

How do you know if Goku is able to move a planet or not? No one in DC has soloed moving a planet by themselves anyway (besides Superboy Prime) so your arguments is moot.

You can easily say Goku cant do a feat that he never actually tried to do just like I can say no one has the type of punching power that Frieza have in DC or Marvel (which they dont).

Now stop bringing Superman up in a DBZ thread when this doesnt have anything to do with him.

cruel jedi
Bored sad

Kinasin
Originally posted by TheBadguy

^

kbclassof09
Yeah toriyama is an idiot for making such a great manga with so many inconsistencies, I think he should make a sequel in which all the characters are showing feats that are consistent with their power. For example a punch (with no extreme collateral damage) from perfect cell hurts ssj goku but a moon buster from master roshi doesn't. imperfect cell self destruction threatens to destroy earth but ssj2 majin vegeta self destrcution only leaves a crater. This proves toriyama is really retarded.

No End N Site
Or....that he doesn't care...I don't think he ever intended for people to argue about this stuff.

Z Kai
Or there's something called ki control and common sense. You think Nappa's city-leveler is as dense as Frieza's Death Beam, for instance? Which destroys on a larger scale and which is more destructive? Obvious answer.

Vegeta's self-destruct is yet another one of the stupidest examples you can use against the series. You mean to ask how he didn't destroy the planet he was initially trying to preserve as well as his family? Try putting that brain to use.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Z Kai
Or there's something called ki control and common sense. You think Nappa's city-leveler is as dense as Frieza's Death Beam, for instance? Which destroys on a larger scale and which is more destructive? Obvious answer.

Vegeta's self-destruct is yet another one of the stupidest examples you can use against the series. You mean to ask how he didn't destroy the planet he was initially trying to preserve as well as his family? Try putting that brain to use.

Good points.

I heard the "energy density" argument and it pretty much explains everything. It clearly explains how Nappa and Vegeta could stand right in the middle of Nappa's city destroying thing (when he raises his two fingers).

However, this does not explain why very sime Ki blasts from the characters, are not destroying the planet. They should be so dense and destructive that even a small Ki Blast destroys a planet. Larger ones should destroy solar systems. Really large ones, portions of galaxies.

Z Kai
Obviously their intentions (whether it's good guys or bad) are not outright attempting to destroy planets IN THE FIGHT. That only happens when people like Frieza/Cell get desperate, and that's actually what they tried. Frieza surpassed but it took a while since he intentionally held back to spare time for his true power. Cell's was shot back by Gohan, etc.

Also a planet-buster usually requires a bit a of a charge up and aimed towards the center of a planet i.e. the core. You can't really count a blast condensed to damage a small foe, missing the opponent and then hitting the planet at some angle.

We can't also assume every ki attack is primarily a detonating one. There can be mixups. For instance the flurry of attacks Frieza used on SSJ Goku or the ki Vegeta threw at some of the inhabitants of planet Namek were meant to disintegrate, not detonate so I don't see how anyone can complain there. Other fodder ki attacks may be mixups of detonation and disintegration, it's logically possible. What I'm saying is you can't throw inconsistency arguments around when one doesn't EVEN know the properties of some of the attacks. You think Toriyama would label his own series inconsistent? He'll call you wrong and write down an explanation for you to read. Besides chances are he would be repeating close to what I said verbatim.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Z Kai
Obviously their intentions (whether it's good guys or bad) are not outright attempting to destroy planets IN THE FIGHT. That only happens when people like Frieza/Cell get desperate, and that's actually what they tried. Frieza surpassed but it took a while since he intentionally held back to spare time for his true power. Cell's was shot back by Gohan, etc.

Also a planet-buster usually requires a bit a of a charge up and aimed towards the center of a planet i.e. the core. You can't really count a blast condensed to damage a small foe, missing the opponent and then hitting the planet at some angle.

We can't also assume every ki attack is primarily a detonating one. There can be mixups. For instance the flurry of attacks Frieza used on SSJ Goku or the ki Vegeta threw at some of the inhabitants of planet Namek were meant to disintegrate, not detonate so I don't see how anyone can complain there. Other fodder ki attacks may be mixups of detonation and disintegration, it's logically possible. What I'm saying is you can't throw inconsistency arguments around when one doesn't EVEN know the properties of some of the attacks. You think Toriyama would label his own series inconsistent? He'll call you wrong and write down an explanation for you to read. Besides chances are he would be repeating close to what I said verbatim.

You do not know Toriyama well, do you? He acknowledges the inconsistencies. It is only the fanboys that come up with illogical explanations to justify the obvious shitting continuity problems with the powerscaling.

Also, no, your explanation fails, horribly, at justifying the obvious powerscaling stupidity that Toriyama wrote himself into. The blowing up the the core idea is also fail as that happened only once on Namek from Frieza. No other planet is blown up by destroying the core. If what you said is true, why would any warrior use any small Ki blast since the middle of the dragon ball series? The only explanation is the density of ki blasts but even then, the explosion of a very dense ki blast should destroy a planet once we get towards the middle of the Dragonball Z series. Unless you honestly believe that those small ki blasts were any different than they were in Dragonball? The do the same amount of environment damage. There's no indication that they are any weaker or stronger than earlier in the series. Face it: Toriyama wrote himself into many plot holes.

No End N Site
The plot holes are part of what makes DBZ great! Gives fans somethin' to think about.

You could make a hundred page thread pointin' out inconsistencies.

Z Kai
Originally posted by dadudemon
You do not know Toriyama well, do you? He acknowledges the inconsistencies. It is only the fanboys that come up with illogical explanations to justify the obvious shitting continuity problems with the powerscaling.

Also, no, your explanation fails, horribly, at justifying the obvious powerscaling stupidity that Toriyama wrote himself into. The blowing up the the core idea is also fail as that happened only once on Namek from Frieza. No other planet is blown up by destroying the core. If what you said is true, why would any warrior use any small Ki blast since the middle of the dragon ball series? The only explanation is the density of ki blasts but even then, the explosion of a very dense ki blast should destroy a planet once we get towards the middle of the Dragonball Z series. Unless you honestly believe that those small ki blasts were any different than they were in Dragonball? The do the same amount of environment damage. There's no indication that they are any weaker or stronger than earlier in the series. Face it: Toriyama wrote himself into many plot holes.
From what I've read Toriyama apologies if there were inconsistencies, not that there are, but this could be wrong.

My argument still stands. There are ki attacks not meant to explode and are just meant to eradicate and they can be combined fine. Kameha wave is a good example of eradicate/explode as well as other beam-like attacks. Majin Vegeta's body-destruct is another example like I said earlier. How can anyone use this if it was clear his intention is to go all-out while not harming the planet? If he can do that so can anyone else, because he isn't special in this regard.

Hitman911
Piccolo Destroyed the Moon............with 1 blast.................while Standing on Earth..............in the Saiyin Saga............hmmmmmm.......

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hitman911
Piccolo Destroyed the Moon............with 1 blast.................while Standing on Earth..............in the Saiyin Saga............hmmmmmm....... The same moon that Master Roshi destroyed earlier. Whoops.

Kid Goku and Krillin push 600 ton boulder. Assuming that the rock is sandstone one of the lightest rocks. Sandstone weighs 150 lbs per cubic foot. That rock is 20 feet wide by 20 feet thick by 20 feet high. 20x20x20x150lbs= 600 tons. 600 tons? If the boulder were
Sandstone (2.58 g/cc)
Quartzite(2.65 g/cc)
Granite(2.75 g/cc)

If the boulder was 20 ft high and we were to assume that it was a sphere then it'd have a volume of 4188.7902 ft^3 or 118,613,329 cm^3 which would give us
Sandstone: 306,022,389 grams = 337.331941 short tons
Quartzite: 314,325,322 grams = 346.484358 short tons
Granite: 326,186,655 grams = 359.559239 short tons

If it were an elipsoid of 20x14x14 it have a volume of 2053.296 cubic feet or 58,142,867.8 cc
Sandstone: 150,008,599 grams = 165.356175 short tons
Quartzite: 154,078,600 = 169.842583 short tons
Granite: 159,892,886 = 176.251737 short tons

Of course none of this takes into account how much of the boulder is underground, nor how much force would be needed to displace the ground(As obviously there is resistence there too). I have no wat to estimate the former, and am not sure how to begin calculating the latter.

carver9
Originally posted by Creshosk
The same moon that Master Roshi destroyed earlier. Whoops.

600 tons? If the boulder were
Sandstone (2.58 g/cc)
Quartzite(2.65 g/cc)
Granite(2.75 g/cc)

If the boulder was 20 ft high and we were to assume that it was a sphere then it'd have a volume of 4188.7902 ft^3 or 118,613,329 cm^3 which would give us
Sandstone: 306,022,389 grams = 337.331941 short tons
Quartzite: 314,325,322 grams = 346.484358 short tons
Granite: 326,186,655 grams = 359.559239 short tons

If it were an elipsoid of 20x14x14 it have a volume of 2053.296 cubic feet or 58,142,867.8 cc
Sandstone: 150,008,599 grams = 165.356175 short tons
Quartzite: 154,078,600 = 169.842583 short tons
Granite: 159,892,886 = 176.251737 short tons

Of course none of this takes into account how much of the boulder is underground, nor how much force would be needed to displace the ground(As obviously there is resistence there too). I have no wat to estimate the former, and am not sure how to begin calculating the latter.

Lol at this post.

As for the thread, goku as a child was class 100.

Creshosk
Originally posted by carver9
Lol at this post.

As for the thread, goku as a child was class 100. Sure was. Honestly I thought that 600 tons was a fairly conservative estimate. Because like I said there's no way of knowing how much or that rock is underground.

carver9
That rock was at least 30 to 40 ft tall and it was about the same length from right to left and goku pushed it with ease. Its pretty obvious he was a 100 tonner back then.

Gecko4lif
Im not sure you understand what 100 tonner means

it doesnt mean you can lift 100 tons. It does by definition but marvel is weird that way.

Take a look at everyone they list as 100 tons. All of them are in to the 10's-100's of thousand of tons as a low minimum

Black bolt z
They are in class 100. Just not strength comparable to other high heralds.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
They are in class 100. Just not strength comparable to other high heralds.

Their punching power is much higher.

Stop basing things off of lifting feats... its overated because if that was the case, that would mean that thor, superman, and hulk are physically> thanos since thanos doesn't have a lifting feat under his belt.

Learn this, study it and write it down and hang it on your wall.

As for the thread... goku by the end of REGULAR dragonball was a high end 100 tonner.

Gecko4lif

Stop basing things off of lifting feats... its overated because if that was the case, that would mean that thor, superman, and hulk are physically> thanos since thanos doesn't have a lifting feat under his belt.

As for the thread... goku by the end of REGULAR dragonball was a high end 100 tonner.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Black bolt z

As for the thread... goku by the end of REGULAR dragonball was a high end 100 tonner. I understand this. They still aren't in the league of high heralds like superman and thor.

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I understand this. They still aren't in the league of high heralds like superman and thor.

I don't think they are in the league of superman or thor either, I think they are above it and if you would like to know why, I don't mind pming you proving my case.

Super saiyan 2 should be able to one shot kill thor or supes.

Gecko4lif
I don't think they are in the league of superman or thor either, I think they are above it and if you would like to know why, I don't mind pming you proving my case.

Super saiyan 2 should be able to one shot kill thor or supes. I petition we ban carver.

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I petition we ban carver.

Buddy, all of this is common sense.

If I believe that black hair goku during the freiza saga would pull a majority against either of them and a super saiyan stomping against either of them, then we have cell juniors being far more powerful in every category than the two listed above and gohun one shotting them without trying... well, you get it.

Badabing

Super saiyan 2 should be able to one shot kill thor or supes. Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I petition we ban carver. mmm

mhmm

biscuits

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

mhmm

biscuits

Wow... I'm not even safe in the anime thread. :-(

Badabing
Wow... I'm not even safe in the anime thread. :-( laughing out loud

This thread was in the reports. stick out tongue

tenHuitzilopoch
It dimensions are 24x18x20 and it weigh at least 500 tons so u are pathetic. And another thing the 20x20x20 was just an estimation. pheonix is dumbass

tenHuitzilopoch
whats class 100 hundred strenght

marwash22
Originally posted by tenHuitzilopoch
whats class 100 hundred strenght being able to lift (press) 100 tons over your head. that's the marvel/dc comics definition.

ankur29
Originally posted by dadudemon
Vegeta trainined in 400x gravity. 313

i think it was 450G

dadudemon
Originally posted by ankur29
i think it was 450G

I believe you are right. I don't remember what the top Gs were...but I do remember at least 400 being shown in the manga. That would make a 120lbs Vegeta weigh 27 tons. If you tried to fart at that gravity, you'd shit your intestines out which makes the whole gravity training thing a bit stupid. But, hey, it's FUN! big grin

psycho gundam
dbz fans are always bytching and whining

KAIKAGE
I just wanna know y most people think dbz is not class 100 in physical strength. Goku struggling with 40 tons in buu saga was a gag scene and CIS. Yeah they can't destroy planetoids with brute strength alone but they are still class 100 material. I will provide proof using manga only no anime.

Kid Goku and Krillin push 600 ton boulder. Assuming that the rock is sandstone one of the lightest rocks. Sandstone weighs 150 lbs per cubic foot. That rock is 20 feet wide by 20 feet thick by 20 feet high. 20x20x20x150lbs= 600 tons.

Teenage goku throws a 70 ton giant piccolo. Piccolo according to the SEG databook is 7'5" tall and weighs 255 lbs. He at least i repeat AT LEAST grew into a height of 60 feet. I didnt feel like doin the math and explaining but here's a link to give u guys proof that giant piccolo weighs nearly 70 tons.

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-187-page-5.html

http://www.overflowingforum.com/gtscalc.htm

Tao pai pai throws a pillar faster than the speed of sound 1400 miles

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-85-page-12.html

http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chapter-87-page-4.html

These are just strength feats in early dragonball that prove they are class 100 strength. I will show more proof later.

There is a simpler bit of proof that your missing, I will take your word for what they are capable of in dragonball but everyone will agree that goku is at least capable of lifting 1 to 10 tons at the begining of dragonball z then everyone knows about his training in 10 times and 100 times earths gravity which would put his physical strength up to 100 to 1000 tons anyway. Plus there is all the training and super saiyan transformations after, and each super saiyan transformation increases his power by at least 100 fold which again would put goku's physical strength up to 100,000,000,000 to 1000,000,000,000 tons at the end of dragon ball gt. And I know what some of you are thinking 100 fold power increase for each super saiyan transformation, ridiculous, but you guys are forgetting 20 times to 50 times kaioken got goku nowhere against frieza during their battle so the super saiyan transformation must have at least increased his power by 100 fold.

BloodRain
Fact #1: Goku only went to Kaioken x20 against Freeza.

Fact #2: SSJ1 is 50x base, SSJ2 is 2x SSJ1 and SSJ3 is 4x SSJ2. Its not 100x for each form.

Fact #3: SSJ forms increase the persons power-level, which does not have a direct 1:1 correlation to physical stats.

KAIKAGE
Originally posted by BloodRain
Fact #1: Goku only went to Kaioken x20 against Freeza.

Fact #2: SSJ1 is 50x base, SSJ2 is 2x SSJ1 and SSJ3 is 4x SSJ2. Its not 100x for each form.

Fact #3: SSJ forms increase the persons power-level, which does not have a direct 1:1 correlation to physical stats.

your facts as you call them make no sense, can you even back them up with evidence because i can support my points with references to the series. First of all when goku was fighting evenly with frieza he said he was only fighting at 1% of his maximum, then he turned it up to 50% and goku was nothing to him not even his 20 to 50 times kaioken made a difference, then goku went super saiyan and then frieza was nothing compared to goku, such a radical power increase can only have been a hundred fold, and they were fighting evenly again when frieza went 100%. And why would the other super saiyan transformations be any different, i mean if going super saiyan 2 only doubled gohan's power then he would not have been able to defeat cell, i mean cell was already stronger than goku when he wasnt even at full power, so did gohan at super saiyan 2 treat cell's full power like it was nothing if gohan's power was only doubled. And of course their physical strength increases by the same amount as their power level other wise their physical attacks wouldnt get them anywhere because they wouldnt hurt their enemy they would have to rely on energy waves.

Whiteclipse
goku's base power level vs frieza was 300000. SSJ1 put him to 15,000,000 SSJ1 multiplies your power by 50X

BloodRain
Originally posted by KAIKAGE
your facts as you call them make no sense, can you even back them up with evidence because i can support my points with references to the series. First of all when goku was fighting evenly with frieza he said he was only fighting at 1% of his maximum, then he turned it up to 50% and goku was nothing to him not even his 20 to 50 times kaioken made a difference, then goku went super saiyan and then frieza was nothing compared to goku, such a radical power increase can only have been a hundred fold, and they were fighting evenly again when frieza went 100%. And why would the other super saiyan transformations be any different, i mean if going super saiyan 2 only doubled gohan's power then he would not have been able to defeat cell, i mean cell was already stronger than goku when he wasnt even at full power, so did gohan at super saiyan 2 treat cell's full power like it was nothing if gohan's power was only doubled. And of course their physical strength increases by the same amount as their power level other wise their physical attacks wouldnt get them anywhere because they wouldnt hurt their enemy they would have to rely on energy waves.
Yes, and I'm glad you asked! ..well, not really, cos now I gotta look for stuff..

First of all there is no Kaio-ken x50 as he's never gone past x20.

Second, take a look at this. Officially stated Power Levels. And as you can see normal Goku is at 3million with Super Saiyen being 150million, 50 times the PL as Whiteclipse said.

Third:
http://www.kanzentai.com/guide/bp/seg-ssj2.png

SSJ2 = 超人の2倍の強さ / Twice the strength of Super Saiyan

SSJ3 = 超サイヤ人2の4倍の強さ / Four times the strength of Super Saiyan 2

Fourth, yes they increase their overall stats usually but their strength and speed isnt in a direct relation to their PL. For example Guldo had the same PL as Gohan but was nowhere near his speed, the same with Goku being better then Ginyu even though his PL was lower. Its not that direct.

stargun
IMO that's one strength feat most people tend to overlook:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/8494/461545-buu1_super.jpg

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/8494/461546-buu2_super.jpg

psycho gundam
that's like, iron fist level

KAIKAGE
Yes, and I'm glad you asked! ..well, not really, cos now I gotta look for stuff..

Second, take a look at this. Officially stated Power Levels. And as you can see normal Goku is at 3million with Super Saiyen being 150million, 50 times the PL as Whiteclipse said.

Third:

Fourth, yes they increase their overall stats usually but their strength and speed isnt in a direct relation to their PL. For example Guldo had the same PL as Gohan but was nowhere near his speed, the same with Goku being better then Ginyu even though his PL was lower. Its not that direct. You poor sap, you actually pay attention to the power levels on those sites, i hate to break it to you but most of those are fan made or just the opinion of the site makers. Sure a fair few of them are genuine but only the ones that are stated in the actual series, even in the sagas and the cooler movie not everyone's power levels are stated so the non stated power levels that you've seen on those sites are just made up. Plus saying this proves my point that the power level increases affect their physical attributes by the same degree, because now we know that the reason krillin and gohan were faster was because they most likely had much higher power levels, why do you think guldo spent most of the fight desperately trying to avoid their attacks.

lilshogun
Shoot their punches are class 100 to me.

BloodRain
Originally posted by KAIKAGE
You poor sap, you actually pay attention to the power levels on those sites, i hate to break it to you but most of those are fan made or just the opinion of the site makers. Sure a fair few of them are genuine but only the ones that are stated in the actual series, even in the sagas and the cooler movie not everyone's power levels are stated so the non stated power levels that you've seen on those sites are just made up. Plus saying this proves my point that the power level increases affect their physical attributes by the same degree, because now we know that the reason krillin and gohan were faster was because they most likely had much higher power levels, why do you think guldo spent most of the fight desperately trying to avoid their attacks.
They came from the manga and the Daizenshuu guides, aka the official guide of the series. Nothing there is fan made.

Wrong. Guildo had a higher PL than Krillin and was much slower. Goku was far below Ginyu yet they were equal.

carver9

Third:

Fourth, yes they increase their overall stats usually but their strength and speed isnt in a direct relation to their PL. For example Guldo had the same PL as Gohan but was nowhere near his speed, the same with Goku being better then Ginyu even though his PL was lower. Its not that direct.

The only exception to the PL rule IS the Ginyu Force and that was due to them being alien and physically different than almost everyone in the universe. That was one of the main reason Frieza chose them...it was their unique abilities.

Guildo was capable of stopping time. Ginyu was capable of body snatching. Burta body was equipped for unbelievable speed, Recoome, indestructible body, etc, etc. Its nigh crazy to use the Ginyu Force as any type of argument during a debate when each of them had different abilities.

As for PL versus speed and strength...its pretty much common sense that the higher the power level the stronger and faster you are and there isn't one scene besides the Ginyu Force contradicting this.

Nice scans by the way.

BloodRain
Got a few more;

PL10 Goku >>> PL5 Human and PL137 Chi-Chi.
Far above a normal human but only 5 points higher, but his strength, durability and speed at this level is still above Chi-Chi's.

PL137 Chi-Chi <<< PL100 Oozaru Goku, PL120 Shen and PL139 Roshi.
She should be physically on the level of Master Roshi but is far from it.

PL18,000 Vegeta = PL16,000 Goku
"It can't be...!! - H-He surpassed m-my power...!" ~Vegeta after a gut-punch from Kaio-Kenx2 Goku.

PL530,000 Frieze >= PL250,000 Vegeta
Even with a PL over twice that of Vegeta, Vegeta was still able to stalemate Frieza's attack.

PL60,000,000 Frieza > PL60,000,000 Goku
Self explanatory.

CellSS1Gohan > Cell << CellSS2Gohan
Cell = Dabura
BuuSS1Gohan =< Dabura < BuuSS2Gohan
CellGohan < BuuGohan
BuuGohan is slightly below CellGohan yet his SS1Buusaga self does better against a Cell/Dabura PL foe than his SS1Cellsaga self could. This means that even though Cell and Dabura have the same PL, Dabura is physically inferior to Cell.

carver9
Got a few more;

PL10 Goku >>> PL5 Human and PL137 Chi-Chi.
Far above a normal human but only 5 points higher, but his strength, durability and speed at this level is still above Chi-Chi's.

PL137 Chi-Chi <<< PL100 Oozaru Goku, PL120 Shen and PL139 Roshi.
She should be physically on the level of Master Roshi but is far from it.

PL18,000 Vegeta = PL16,000 Goku
"It can't be...!! - H-He surpassed m-my power...!" ~Vegeta after a gut-punch from Kaio-Kenx2 Goku.

PL530,000 Frieze >= PL250,000 Vegeta
Even with a PL over twice that of Vegeta, Vegeta was still able to stalemate Frieza's attack.

PL60,000,000 Frieza > PL60,000,000 Goku
Self explanatory.

CellSS1Gohan > Cell << CellSS2Gohan
Cell = Dabura
BuuSS1Gohan =< Dabura < BuuSS2Gohan
CellGohan < BuuGohan
BuuGohan is slightly below CellGohan yet his SS1Buusaga self does better against a Cell/Dabura PL foe than his SS1Cellsaga self could. This means that even though Cell and Dabura have the same PL, Dabura is physically inferior to Cell.

When did we get to see Chi Chi full PL? Roshi always claimed Chi Chi as one of the most powerful beings outside of the Z fighters.

I don't know why you think Goku PL at 10 is greater than Chi Chi. Chi Chi also have impressive durability. She was hit through a house, through a tree into a boulder and was still concious. This happened during the time Goku came back from his training and tapped her on the back.

The rest of your post is incorrect. Power level made a complete difference in strength and durability.

BloodRain
Was stated that 137 was her PL when fighting Goku. Those durability feats are quite gag-like. Goku was shot, super sonic and pushing house-sized boulders at this level. Tao was hypersonic and far stronger than this and his PL was only 110. Chi-Chi has no notably speed or strength yet has a greater PL.

Yeah, cept when Goku matched Vegeta, Vegeta matched Freeza, Freeza beat Goku and Cell beat Dabura. Not including the two Ginyu force examples. (Thats a total of 10 times)
If PL increased perfectly to scale none of these things would have happened.

cdtm
My favorite is Gotenks hitting Buu into that giant crater that looked like a mini grand canyon.

In terms of lifting, I'm not sure the Z fighters could compare, but in terms of hitting, I feel they could. Hell, Kenshiro or Val Armorr have few to none lifting feats, but they have a pretty solid comic book board fanbase based on their striking feats..

And Z fighters do have a habit of punching THROUGH characters that shrug off nuke level attacks..

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by cdtm
My favorite is Gotenks hitting Buu into that giant crater that looked like a mini grand canyon.

In terms of lifting, I'm not sure the Z fighters could compare, but in terms of hitting, I feel they could. Hell, Kenshiro or Val Armorr have few to none lifting feats, but they have a pretty solid comic book board fanbase based on their striking feats..

And Z fighters do have a habit of punching THROUGH characters that shrug off nuke level attacks..

Well Kenshiro has been seen lifting huge ass boulders without using all of his strength and the rocks were at least 100 tons from what I'm told.

carver9
Was stated that 137 was her PL when fighting Goku. Those durability feats are quite gag-like. Goku was shot, super sonic and pushing house-sized boulders at this level. Tao was hypersonic and far stronger than this and his PL was only 110. Chi-Chi has no notably speed or strength yet has a greater PL.

Yeah, cept when Goku matched Vegeta, Vegeta matched Freeza, Freeza beat Goku and Cell beat Dabura. Not including the two Ginyu force examples. (Thats a total of 10 times)
If PL increased perfectly to scale none of these things would have happened.

You still are not making sense. The only time we actually got the chance to see chi chi fight were during the time she fought someone significantly stronger than her, Goku. What are you basing Chi Chi being weaker than anyone she faced...it was never shown.

As for Vegeta vs Goku...Goku lost that fight and had to use kayoken times 3 to over power Vegetas attack. During that time, Goku reading was in the 20k. Goku WAS more powerful than Vegeta.

There are TOO MANY instances of power level making you strong, faster, more durable...too many. You can nitpick all you want but the consistency of my argument heavily outways yours by a large gap. The Frieza vs Goku fight is proof of this...Goku vs Cell fight...Vegeta vs Cell fight, Gohan vs Buu, and the list goes on. You might find a couple of instances that MIGHT go against this but its pretty obvious what Akira wanted us to think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.