Secret Wars Molecule Man vs Solar Man of the Atom (vs VOID!!!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
SW MM vs Solar.
(SW MM vs Void.)
(Void vs Solar.)

So, who comes on top? stick out tongue

Ignore the Void fights, they are a joke mad

Warlord
Void!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!

Galan007
Stalemate.

If I had to pick a winner, it'd be Owen. Narrowly.

Bentley
Originally posted by Galan007
Stalemate.

If I had to pick a winner, it'd be Owen. Narrowly.

That's quite high considering Solar couldn't probably face much worse than Pre-retcon Beyonder messed

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
That's quite high considering Solar couldn't probably face much worse than Pre-retcon Beyonder messed Solar is a powerful fella. Like I mentioned in the other thread, he destroyed the entirety of Image/Valiant, at half power. How do you gauge that? srsly

Bentley
I'm not saying you're wrong, it was just a clarification big grin

It's truly hard to mesure things when you get to abstract level, I think Solar is up there without the advantage of fighting an established omnipotent enemy, which tends to be the most basic messuring stick around -see Protege-.

janus77
MM imo, Solar was awesome but he didn't face much opposition, iirc.

I think that MM had just learned to manipulate organic matter during Secret Wars, so might be very close (both seemed ignorant of the scope of their powers).

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm not saying you're wrong, it was just a clarification big grin

It's truly hard to mesure things when you get to abstract level, I think Solar is up there without the advantage of fighting an established omnipotent enemy, which tends to be the most basic messuring stick around -see Protege-. I agree. No one ever came close to giving a competent Solar a good fight -- thus all we have to gauge him by are his insane/unchallenged feats. That's basically why I would give it to Owen -- as he battled, and did quite well against, the well established Beyonder. It still wouldn't be easy, though (imo.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.