What if Fright Night happened to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
So you're in your house one night, doing whatever, and you spot movement out the window. You look outside and see that someone is moving into the house next to you. Two men are moving a coffin into the basement. This rouses your suspicion.

People start disappearing. Then one night, you see the neighbor with fangs about to kill a woman he has seduced. He sees you and closes the blinds, but you are sure he is a vampire, and he knows you know this.

What do you do?

King Castle
call him on his phone and ask if i can be a vampire too... or shoulder shrug and recognize that he is doing what is in his nature and not hold it against him.. so i wouldnt care nor interfere.

firm believer of live and let live.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by King Castle
call him on his phone and ask if i can be a vampire too... or shoulder shrug and recognize that he is doing what is in his nature and not hold it against him.. so i wouldnt care nor interfere.

firm believer of live and let live. Yeah, I never understood why Charlie stabbed the vampire in the hand when the vampire offered "Forget about me, I'll forget about you."

King Castle
i ask him if he wanna come over for a few beers maybe a movie or video game night... if he says no then i leave him alone.

Quincy
Hunt him down Feldman style bitches

Rogue Jedi
I'd enter the house in broad daylight armed with a shotgun, cap the ghoul, then drive a stake in the vampires heart.

Mairuzu
Shit brix

mikeydude
Try to become a vampire with him.

~Bun Bun~
I'd be conflicted.
One: It's his nature. (Nobodys hunting humans down for cattle slaughter, nor destroying the earth I might add.)
Two: I'd want to try and save people since it's right in front of me.
End result: I'd get killed from getting in the middle.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
Try to become a vampire with him. I'd have to kill you, Bro.

mikeydude
I know. But, this life is boring. I wanna live something, well be apart of something greater.

Rogue Jedi
I know. But, this life is boring. I wanna live something, well be apart of something greater. Ha, you wanna talk boring? Try living for a few hundred years. You'll be more bored than ever.

No sir, I'll stay mortal.

mikeydude
You know what? I finally know what I want to be without having to be evil or having to feed off of other living things.

I want to be Elven.

Rogue Jedi
I wanna be Wolverine.

Mairuzu
Bulldoze the house during the day, after RJ goes in with his shotgun.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I never understood why Charlie stabbed the vampire in the hand when the vampire offered "Forget about me, I'll forget about you."

Are you saying he should have accepted the deal, or pretended to?

King Castle
for one it isnt vital for them... a vampire is just tryin to live.

you guys are racist!!! against vampires!!

do you guys go to sea world and kill the killer whale?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Are you saying he should have accepted the deal, or pretended to? Latter.

Robtard

do you guys go to sea world and kill the killer whale?

If it ate humans on a regular basis, yeah, it'd be killed.

Rogue Jedi
If it ate humans on a regular basis, yeah, it'd be killed. Word.

King Castle
this serial killer whale hasnt bn:

http://www.businessinsider.com/seaworlds-killer-whale-tilikum-has-killed-before-2010-2

Robtard
this serial killer whale hasnt bn:

http://www.businessinsider.com/seaworlds-killer-whale-tilikum-has-killed-before-2010-2

I blame the godless liberals and liberalism.

Though we can't really blame that whale, it's forced to live in a cage-like environment and perform stupid tricks for the entertainment of fat-people from the Midwest. Unlike most black-convicts that blame the system/man for their crimes, this Orca's got a point.

King Castle
realistically from the day ppl are born they are forced to live under a certain society and laws that was not their choice.

we all live in are own cage, i have no animosity toward a killer, thief or drug addict.. we all are who we are..

but to say environment/society and instinctual behavior isnt the cause i would say BS..

Robtard
realistically from the day ppl are born they are forced to live under a certain society and laws that was not their choice.

we all live in are own cage, i have no animosity toward a killer, thief or drug addict.. we all are who we are..

but to say environment/society and instinctual behavior isnt the cause i would say BS..

Well yes, that's the price "we" pay to live in a society, take the bad with the good.

Until they kill someone you care about or steal something that's yours.

Course it can be a factor and it's one on a case per case basis. Do I blame a thief that steals food/money to feed himself and/or his starving family and they're in that situation due to outside factors? Not so much. But the car-jacker that jacks because he wants to turn an easy dollar. **** him.

King Castle
like one of my favorite characters once said:

i respect what you do, i have no problem with what you do.. kill, rob, pillage, blow things up we all like to have fun, i mean who doesnt like explosions... but, here is the problem when you steal from me or mine, i gotta do what i gotta do.. no hard feelings, right? bam!!

Leo.M
Id like to think id have the guts to go up to him and ask him to turn me into one.

BUT in real world, i would freaking bored up my house and wait for chance to kill it. ermm

Rogue Jedi
I blame the godless liberals and liberalism.

Though we can't really blame that whale, it's forced to live in a cage-like environment and perform stupid tricks for the entertainment of fat-people from the Midwest. Unlike most black-convicts that blame the system/man for their crimes, this Orca's got a point. If I could teleport like Rice Bowl and Griffin, first thing I would do is TP all the whales in captivity to freedom. All the animals at the zoo too.

King Castle
what if they get killed as soon as you leave...

lions, sharks, eagles etc etc eat them. since they are all part of the food chain and they were captive so long that they are too stupid to survive on their own?

Rogue Jedi
The ones who were born in captivity I'd leave alone. I'm talking about the ones who will remember what it is like to be in the wild.

the ninjak
I would crap my pants.

1. Then while Jerry visits my house to gloat I smash a 2 litre bottle of Holy Water on him, pump a round of my Glock into his skull then stake the bastard. Reload then kill the Ghoul.

2. Join em? These vamps are the festy type I don't wanna be one of them. The Anne Rice type in an instant.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
I would crap my pants.

1. Then while Jerry visits my house to gloat I smash a 2 litre bottle of Holy Water on him, pump a round of my Glock into his skull then stake the bastard. Reload then kill the Ghoul.

2. Join em? These vamps are the festy type I don't wanna be one of them. The Anne Rice type in an instant. I wouldn't join any clan of vampires. I don't want to go to hell.

King Castle
i would. i dont believe in the judeo christian belief...

gAnfi8nkXmk&feature=related

Rogue Jedi
K.

the ninjak
I wouldn't join any clan of vampires. I don't want to go to hell.

I would never kill when I fed. And I'll be a superhero till I'm destroyed. I'll get into heaven.

steverules_2
I'd become a vamp for the purpose of going into the twilight world and killing all those f@ggy vamps and werewolves

Rogue Jedi
I would never kill when I fed. And I'll be a superhero till I'm destroyed. I'll get into heaven. Nah, you'd go to hell after I ram a stake up your ass.

the ninjak
Nah, you'd go to hell after I ram a stake up your ass.

Big mistake you have to get me in the heart.

PWNED!

mikeydude

PWNED!
your retarded.

Rogue Jedi

PWNED! My stake is that long, I stick it in your ass, through your ass, into your heart. HA.

the ninjak
your retarded.

And you're a psycho.

My stake is that long, I stick it in your ass, through your ass, into your heart. HA.

K. Seems I hit a few nerves.............LOL.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, I'm just that effing good.

jinXed by JaNx
I would have fire bombed the vampires house during the day.

Rogue Jedi
Holy shit. Win. Flamethrower FTW.

the ninjak
Nah, I'm just that effing good.

Are you flirting with me? wink
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I would have fire bombed the vampires house during the day.
I thought of that too. At Sunrise. Kill the Ghoul then burn the house down. Call the Police and Firemen and say that your lil sister was down there. The Vampire would be trapped. With 11 hours of daylight left he is screwed.

cruel jedi
lol go and ask the vampire if he has any brown sugar then shoot him in face with a Deagle.....YESSAH smokin'

mikeydude
Holy shit. Win. Flamethrower FTW.
CODWaW Flamethrower + Zombies = Fail.
But Vampires.....

Rogue Jedi
Indeed.

jinXed by JaNx
I was thinking that maybe i'd just sneak into the vampires house during the day and while he's slumbering i'd rearrange all of his furniture. That would probably really creep him out or at the very least annoy him.

Rogue Jedi
Lock him in his coffin.

the ninjak
Lock him in his coffin.

Couldn't he just break out?
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I was thinking that maybe i'd just sneak into the vampires house during the day and while he's slumbering i'd rearrange all of his furniture. That would probably really creep him out or at the very least annoy him.
Classy.

Dave_97
what the hell is fright night?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Dave_97
what the hell is fright night?

7B5HzueNeOE

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dave_97
what the hell is fright night? You silly bastard.

jinXed by JaNx
oh damn, Fright night is a vampire movie ? blink

Rogue Jedi

Dave_97
i dont watch TV, how the hell should i know?

Rogue Jedi
rLeLndMunuw

Slay
Never saw or heard of Fright Night.

Rogue Jedi
It's a must see.

AbnormalButSane
I own that movie. I think it is hilarious.

Rogue Jedi
It is, Evil is awesome.

AbnormalButSane
You're so cool, Brewster!

Rogue Jedi
*****. I was gonna say that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.