Silver Samurai vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Standard weapons for both.

Who wins?

juggernaut74
Blade.

Nietzschean
Silver Samurai.
He has done better against Wolverine than blade.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Nietzschean
Silver Samurai.
He has done better against Wolverine than blade. I don't know, his last fight Logan beat him without even trying.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't know, his last fight Logan beat him without even trying. true, but overall he has shown a competent fighter against Logan.

juggernaut74
true, but overall he has shown a competent fighter against Logan. Not really, the last fight shows Logan toys with Harada. Logan was utterly upset at Blade and still couldn't put him down. Wolverine even knew he and Blade were equals, that's why he let him go.

Nietzschean
Not really, the last fight shows Logan toys with Harada. Logan was utterly upset at Blade and still couldn't put him down. Wolverine even knew he and Blade were equals, that's why he let him go. I just laughed reading this and how u seriously misrepresented the fight with blade and Logan.

aside from that SS has had several fights with Wolverine, only one shows him to have bn a serious loss with the loss of his arm which by the way Wolverine had to allow himself to be impaled in order to disarm him. Do u think Blade could survive a sword to his chest possibly heart?

i'm done here.

erm

juggernaut74
I just laughed reading this and how u seriously misrepresented the fight with blade and Logan.

aside from that SS has had several fights with Wolverine, only one shows him to have bn a serious loss with the loss of his arm which by the way Wolverine had to allow himself to be impaled in order to disarm him. Do u think Blade could survive a sword to his chest possibly heart?

i'm done here.

erm Logan went in for the kill on Blade but Blade pulled out the vial and put it to Logan's kneck giving Logan 2nd thoughts. I think Blade made it clear that he wanted to bring Wolverine in alive, don't see what' so hard to see here.

And yea I do think Blade can tank a sword to the chest. Pretty sure Dracula has done that to him.

K, bye.

SamZED
That last fight was too embarrassing for SS. iirc Logan was choosing from like 20 defferent ways of kicking his ass.

Going with Blade.

PS: The fght with Blade ended in a stalemate. Although Logan DID have an opportunity to end it but chose not to.

jinzin
Not really, the last fight shows Logan toys with Harada. Logan was utterly upset at Blade and still couldn't put him down. Wolverine even knew he and Blade were equals, that's why he let him go.

no expression

Juggs you're typically an okay poster so I tend to leave a lot of what you say alone but this? Cmmmmmon!!!

Logan doesn't toy with Harada, he flat out states that when he puts Harada down it's because he doesn't have "a choice".

Logan smiling at Blade and saying "ouchie" when he's being run through is not even a remote indication that he was "utterly upset" with Blade. He never even TRIED to put him down, infact he tried not to. And frankly the only one who thought/said they were "evenly matched" was Blade who backed out immediately when Wolverine dared him on, once again smiling. Don't be obtuse.

jinzin
Originally posted by SamZED
That last fight was too embarrassing for SS. iirc Logan was choosing from like 20 defferent ways of kicking his ass.

Going with Blade.

PS: The fght with Blade ended in a stalemate. Although Logan DID have an opportunity to end it but chose not to. If I kick someones ass and choose not to end it when they want some more, THEN they back down when I dare them on, that is not a stalemate.

Eh... in any case Silver Samurai's track record is far more impressive to me than Blades. SS beat down a superhuman cyborg programmed with every MA it's creator could find, his performances against Wolverine have been far more impressive than the one Blade had, he's beaten Spidey (Not a mind controlled/vamped out spidey who's ignoring his spider sense), he's fended off Spidey and Shang Chi at the same time. Kinda beat up Wolverine in a fist fight. And frankly I think it should speak volumes enough that when Wolverine needed help retraining himself with swordsmenship, he went to Harada.

Happy new year
Originally posted by jinzin
If I kick someones ass and choose not to end it when they want some more, THEN they back down when I dare them on, that is not a stalemate.

Eh... in any case Silver Samurai's track record is far more impressive to me than Blades. SS beat down a superhuman cyborg programmed with every MA it's creator could find, his performances against Wolverine have been far more impressive than the one Blade had, he's beaten Spidey (Not a mind controlled/vamped out spidey who's ignoring his spider sense), he's fended off Spidey and Shang Chi at the same time. Kinda beat up Wolverine in a fist fight. And frankly I think it should speak volumes enough that when Wolverine needed help retraining himself with swordsmenship, he went to Harada.

you can always count on the old veteran jinzin to keep some sense on KMC wink

jinzin
laughing out loud

juggernaut74

Logan doesn't toy with Harada, he flat out states that when he puts Harada down it's because he doesn't have "a choice".

Logan flat-out states he don't want to fight Harada. Logan was just doing what he had to do until Cloak showed up. You can't seriously think Logan was even remotely trying in that fight.

jinzin
Logan flat-out states he don't want to fight Harada. Logan was just doing what he had to do until Cloak showed up. You can't seriously think Logan was even remotely trying in that fight. Uh, he said that in their last confrontation in which Harada was doing just fine. Wait, are you somehow under the impression he DID want to fight Blade? Because that's ludicrous, not to mention the fact that Harada wasn't exactly itching for a fight, he basically had to be goaded into defending his men. Harada's showing was far more impressive against a disinterested Wolverine than Blade's was against a disinterested Wolverine who just fought Omega Red. no expression

juggernaut74
Uh, he said that in their last confrontation in which Harada was doing just fine. Wait, are you somehow under the impression he DID want to fight Blade? Because that's ludicrous, not to mention the fact that Harada wasn't exactly itching for a fight, he basically had to be goaded into defending his men. Harada's showing was far more impressive against a disinterested Wolverine than Blade's was against a disinterested Wolverine who just fought Omega Red. no expression Logan was verbally holding back against Harada though. He was just dodging Samurai's attacks until Cloak got there iirc.

juggernaut74
Logan to Harada: "Dammit Harada! I just want to talk to ya!"

Logan to Blade: "%$&!@#*!!!"

And you think Logan was fighting Harada and toying with Blade?

jinzin
Logan to Harada: "Dammit Harada! I just want to talk to ya!"

Logan to Blade: "%$&!@#*!!!"

And you think Logan was fighting Harada and toying with Blade?

uh no, I think Logan was holding back against Harada, and holding back against/toying with Blade.

And Harada did better, against Wolverine in better condition than Blade did.

Logan cussed in both skirmishes. Not sure what you think that proves.

juggernaut74
uh no, I think Logan was holding back against Harada, and holding back against/toying with Blade.

And Harada did better, against Wolverine in better condition than Blade did.

Logan cussed in both skirmishes. Not sure what you think that proves. Good, I thought you were thinking Logan was actually fighting Harada. And Logan was cussing at Harada because he wouldn't listen to his reasoning for not wanting to fight. Logan was cussing at Blade because he was shot and stabbed in the chest. Slight difference there.

And we basically have Logan saying he don't wan't to fight Harada and Logan saying that he'll fight Blade but he wanted a beer first. Blade stopped him from getting his beer which I'm guessing should have upset Logan a tad. Then Logan says he's going to stick Blade's sword where the sun don't shine and at the end he called Blade a dead man. To me that shows he was fighting Blade harder than Harada.

Trackz
Blade took out europes best swordsman turned vampire with nothing but a wooden knife. Blade's admantium sword is also a huge plus. Blade took out a bloodlusted Spiderman, and he did pretty well against Spiderman in hand-to-hand while mind-controlled and weakened.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Trackz
Blade took out europes best swordsman turned vampire with nothing but a wooden knife. Blade's admantium sword is also a huge plus. Blade took out a bloodlusted Spiderman, and he did pretty well against Spiderman in hand-to-hand while mind-controlled and weakened. Blade beat Europes best Swordsman with a knife?

Trackz
Blade beat Europes best Swordsman with a knife?
From the respect thread:
Armed with only a knife Blade defeats a vampire who stated he was trained by Europes best fencing masters and that he bested them all:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladeskillsMP3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladeskillsMP3-2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladeskillsMP3-3.jpg

juggernaut74
From the respect thread:
Armed with only a knife Blade defeats a vampire who stated he was trained by Europes best fencing masters and that he bested them all:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladeskillsMP3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladeskillsMP3-2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladeskillsMP3-3.jpg Even from the 70's that's pretty bad@ss.

jinzin
Good, I thought you were thinking Logan was actually fighting Harada. And Logan was cussing at Harada because he wouldn't listen to his reasoning for not wanting to fight. Logan was cussing at Blade because he was shot and stabbed in the chest. Slight difference there.
Not really... either that or it's VERY slight.
Wolverine was frustrated because he didn't want to fight SS.
Wolverine was frustrated because he was being shot WHILE he didn't want to fight Blade.... There's really not much of a distinction between the two when the bottem line is that he didn't want either fight... the only real distinction being that in the Blade fight he just got done fighting Omega Red. erm

And we basically have Logan saying he don't wan't to fight Harada and Logan saying that he'll fight Blade but he wanted a beer first. Blade stopped him from getting his beer which I'm guessing should have upset Logan a tad. Then Logan says he's going to stick Blade's sword where the sun don't shine and at the end he called Blade a dead man. To me that shows he was fighting Blade harder than Harada. Not really... It would be evident that he was fighting Blade harder if that's what he was actually doing... he may have been frustrated but he certainly wasn't taking the fight up a notch. he has multiple... MULTIPLE times to end Blade in that fight. He didn't take advantage of a single one of them and despite what he may have said in terms of banter, he didn't do a thing to back up his threats. You can't objectively look at that fight and think he was levels above the combat display he put up against Harada.

jinzin
From the respect thread:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladeskillsMP3-3.jpg

Which is why he schooled guys like Zaran, Baron Zemo, Swordsman I and II, and Dracula himself right? eek!

In any case every martial art that can be found> supposedly Europe's best fencing instructors.

Trackz
Even from the 70's that's pretty bad@ss. Especially since his only power back then was an immunity to vampire bites. He was beating Varnae (first vampire lord) in a swordfight as well.

juggernaut74
Bumpage.

BlackWind
Its funny how I always see people undercut Blade using instances from Guggenheim's horrible run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.