The Beast(infamous) runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
The Beast wants a fight and goes through bunch of people to test his might.

1. Kratos and Oot link
2. Raziel and Dante
3. Samus
4. The Black Beast(blazblu)

CosmicComet
Ummm the order is pretty weird.

I don't know shit about BlazBlue but from my understanding its a more powerful verse than the rest on that list.

MooCowofJustice
You know, it's pretty hard to make a call for a creature we know next to nothing about.

CosmicComet
It's implied that the Beast busted up the moon isn't it?

MooCowofJustice
Not from what I remember. I don't even think we know what kind of powers it has.

CosmicComet
Like during some cutscene about the beast, we see the moon shattered.

Phanteros
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You know, it's pretty hard to make a call for a creature we know next to nothing about. We do now he wiped out the planet and can fight military and moon bust. Also going by power scaling he was better than Kessler in his prime.

NemeBro
How would the Beast stack up to the Black Beast?

Afraid to say moon busting does not impress me in this case.

QFDFMCoHHAc

CosmicComet
Jesus Christ...

NemeBro
**** yeah, RESPECT BLAZBLUE. 131

Phanteros
the ****...

CosmicComet
Originally posted by NemeBro
**** yeah, RESPECT BLAZBLUE. 131

eh, where's that Snow respect thread that you said you were going to do?

NemeBro
I got all lazy and shit.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Phanteros
the ****... Those types of characters are tooney and over the top so that is to be expected.

raikiri
ok... is that what i thought it was ??

that is just sooo lame and japanese over-the-top animation... that is a bit like the meteor shower, animation in street fighter EX or 3d whatever. anyhow, as for the beast in infamous. nope he cant beat all of them in the list... kratos shud be enuff to begin with and than you have dante too... these two take beasts and mosters 10 times their size for breakfast.

NemeBro
I don't know why everyone pegs that kind of shit on Japanese people, Superman has cut moons in half by flying by them. no expression

Tha C-Master
This is more Mxy like. And Superman is crazy too, he has his share of hate in the comics section lol. I was just saying those types of characters do those types of things. They are meant to be "over the top" like that.

No End N Site
Originally posted by raikiri
ok... is that what i thought it was ??

that is just sooo lame and japanese over-the-top animation... that is a bit like the meteor shower, animation in street fighter EX or 3d whatever.

Or Cracker Jack

TfLbMyGTN8Q

EX was dumb altogether.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Phanteros
The Beast wants a fight and goes through bunch of people to test his might.

1. Kratos and Oot link
2. Raziel and Dante
3. Samus
4. The Black Beast(blazblu)

Gauntlet order is whack bro'.

Kratos and OoT Link should prolly be after Samus. 313

Anyway, Beast's abilities are largely unknown right now. The cutscene shows the moon shattered, but context matters. We don't know if it was directly or indirectly responsible for the state of the Moon.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Gauntlet order is whack bro'.

Kratos and OoT Link should prolly be after Samus. 313

Anyway, Beast's abilities are largely unknown right now. The cutscene shows the moon shattered, but context matters. We don't know if it was directly or indirectly responsible for the state of the Moon. So the moon just shatters on a normal bases?

GrieverSquall
How would the Beast stack up to the Black Beast?

Afraid to say moon busting does not impress me in this case.

QFDFMCoHHAc

That's like Sephiroth's Supernova, Zell's My Final Heaven or Squall's Blasting Zone, each time they does that they destroys a galaxy, mutilates the Earth and run across a planet in 3 seconds. It's simply a battle animation without bearing on reality added to be cool. Never mind that's a fighting game (it is good? I wanna try it BTW) so in each fight that girl destroys a moon? Nah.

Kratos FTW.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by No End N Site
Or Cracker Jack

TfLbMyGTN8Q

EX was dumb altogether. Well SF goes up a few more notches in my book.

That would also be like Smoke blowing up the planet with his fatality.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well SF goes up a few more notches in my book.

That would also be like Smoke blowing up the planet with his fatality.

I think every game has got a wacky toon move, Bridget in GG can smack people to the moon with his yo yos. I'm tryin' to think of the guy that screams "Death Energy" in SFEX. He had some loony toon moves too.

NemeBro
In Guilty Gear there are finishing moves that invclude knocking you to the moon as you mentioned, punching you clear out of the galaxy, causing a nuclear explosion, flying you at high speeds through space, and other crap I am forgetting.

I would go as far as to say they are canon. no expression

No End N Site

I would go as far as to say they are canon. no expression

Bridget's is not, I know that much.

NemeBro
Why not?

It does not focus on his physical strength, his yoyo just flies them to the moon.

No End N Site
Why not?

It does not focus on his physical strength, his yoyo just flies them to the moon.

Lulz. If his Yo Yo's could do that he'd be the strongest character in the game.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Lulz. If his Yo Yo's could do that he'd be the strongest character in the game. Justice can fly you at high speeds into outer space, Slayer punches you out of the galaxy, Faust causes a nuke, and this is ignoring that most of the cast can generally easily avoid such an attack. no expression

Not even counting reality and timewarping goodness with some of the characters.

Frisky Dingo
Since we R on the subject of moves and canon powers and what not. I vote 4 Shin Gouki Bing able 2 destroy the planet since he can destroy a meteor that would destroy the Earth and this was shown N a game made by Capcom N a game filled with Capcom characters. There is also no evidence 2 prove otherwise. He can do it.

Gill can bust the planet 2, since he is the culmination and balance of the 2 forces that will destroy the planet.

And Belial can destroy the Ntire universe by shooting a full power Scalepaton N it's center. Time and space expands, so will the gaping hole N the center. smile

Am I serious?

No End N Site
Justice can fly you at high speeds into outer space, Slayer punches you out of the galaxy, Faust causes a nuke, and this is ignoring that most of the cast can generally easily avoid such an attack. no expression

Not even counting reality and timewarping goodness with some of the characters.

We've done this before. If you wanna see why I think you're incorrect, I urge you to look back at some old threads. Cuz I aint repeatin' myself and especially not in this thread. I've never even played infamous before.Originally posted by Frisky Dingo

Am I serious?

Are you?

Don't answer that. Disregard that question entirely. Not only do I not care what you think, it aint the right thread.

Sorry...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Since we R on the subject of moves and canon powers and what not. I vote 4 Shin Gouki Bing able 2 destroy the planet since he can destroy a meteor that would destroy the Earth and this was shown N a game made by Capcom N a game filled with Capcom characters. There is also no evidence 2 prove otherwise. He can do it.

Gill can bust the planet 2, since he is the culmination and balance of the 2 forces that will destroy the planet.

And Belial can destroy the Ntire universe by shooting a full power Scalepaton N it's center. Time and space expands, so will the gaping hole N the center. smile

Am I serious? Although it was from a noncanon game, considering his ending in SSFIV it is possible. Also, that meteor would never have "destroyed" the Earth in the manner you think it would have.

What two forces would those be again?

If you think it would work like that, then you need to pick up a physics book. no expression Bigger time/space distortions than what the Scalephoton has shown exist.

I don't know, was this intended as some kind of parody to what I said? Since the GG characters are actually shown, you know, doing the things I said they can. no expression

Frisky Dingo
Although it was from a noncanon game, considering his ending in SSFIV it is possible. Also, that meteor would never have "destroyed" the Earth in the manner you think it would have.

What two forces would those be again?

If you think it would work like that, then you need to pick up a physics book. no expression Bigger time/space distortions than what the Scalephoton has shown exist.

I don't know, was this intended as some kind of parody to what I said? Since the GG characters are actually shown, you know, doing the things I said they can. no expression

1. I was not very serious.

2. The meteor would have caused a nuke winter, I no. If a man sized object, who I should mention can't fly but leap out N 2 space and destroy a meteor. He could kill every1 on Earth just by jumping and smashing back down.

3. IDK, but the writers say he is the balance Btween 2 opposing forces that would destroy the Earth on judgment day. Sumthing about The Black Moon shattering and raining down on Earth.

4. Was not aware that U seen Belail's full Scalepaton N action and new how big the distortion would B. Show me this. Last I checked Black Holes, the only known distortions eventually close win there is no more Nergy 2 absorb. They don't shatter time and space like glass. But I digress, I have not seen the move @ full power either, leading 2 me not Bing serious win I posted that. It was bait 4 No End 2 act upon.

5. Actually, it was a parody, but not just of U. Every1 seems 2 B talking about the legitimacy of zaney moves characters have been shown 2 do. I really don't care how u feel about GG, thus it was not my Ntent 2 offend U. Sorry if I did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.