Who is the most powerful character Wolverine can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who is the most powerful character Wolverine can beat for a majority?

King Castle
comic wise it was a demon god.

but, it really depends on powerset of the individual..

Bentley
Rulk.

Q99
Phoenix.

He has stabbed her... a lot.

janus77
LT or Thor if the writer goes into protective custody.

King Castle
he was about to kill Rulk had Red she hulk not interfered.

psycho gundam
anyone that can die by being diced up and/or stabbed to death

King Castle
he took down Ba'al solo.

Starscream M
Originally posted by King Castle
he took don Ba'al solo. how powerful is Ba'al?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by psycho gundam
anyone that can die by being diced up and/or stabbed to death For a majority?

Wolverine is iffy. I would give him the majority over pretty much anyone under Spider-Man level (not going by the tier thing per-se) and maybe a few others based on circumstance, but forum rules start them .5km apart which works against him.

Dum Dum Dugan
I mean what are you classifying spiderman level at? Even though Thing is not better then Spiderman by most people classifications he above Spiderman's level and there reallym no reason why wolverine should not take the majority against Thing. I mean he done so in comics and his abilities match up extremely well against Thing.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I mean what are you classifying spiderman level at? Even though Thing is not better then Spiderman by most people classifications he above Spiderman's level and there reallym no reason why wolverine should not take the majority against Thing. I mean he done so in comics and his abilities match up extremely well against Thing. yeah...good point. saying spiderman level doesn't nec make sense.

I do think Logan can take Thing for majority. Can he take anyone more powerful than Thing?

Tha C-Master
I thought of Thing as above Spider-Man (in the forum, the same way he is above Batman), I was going to go into detail about that but that is iffy (hence why I said a few exceptions). People argue those two either way. I don't see Logan at an advantage at a distance.

Basically in a forum Thing would get the majority over Spider-Man IMO, in a comic Spider-Man outsmarts him.

King Castle
Originally posted by Starscream M
how powerful is Ba'al? well he was a system lord with various space ships and killed other rival gods..(joking).

he was a Demon God which The One True God in marvel sent his own champion to fight.

here you go.
http://marvel.wikia.com/Ba%27al-Hadad_%28Earth-616%29

Dum Dum Dugan
I don't realy see how Logan starting off at a distance form Thing matters. I mean they also fight in a featureless enviorment. Not like thing has anything to uses agianst wolverine and then there the whole cis factor as well. I just dont see how distances plays really any factor in a fight between wolverine and Thing.

Tha C-Master
I don't realy see how Logan starting off at a distance form Thing matters. I mean they also fight in a featureless enviorment. Not like thing has anything to uses agianst wolverine and then there the whole cis factor as well. I just dont see how distances plays really any factor in a fight between wolverine and Thing. I just think this match is iffy, I've heard it go both ways. I'd say Thing is about close, although I wouldn't say a solid majority.

If he does down Thing I don't see him downing Red, Carnage, Venom, Ock, Cyclops, Hulk, etc. For a majority. That's why I said "Spider-Man" level.

King Castle
b/c thing will be in character when he stomps the yard and thunderclaps and ground stomps..

keeping Wolvie off balance and disoriented till he falls from exhaustion. (camera shake).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xBxJ805Vp0&feature=related

the thing would swagger up to logan who is passed out and be "you got served home slice, Word."

Tha C-Master
b/c thing will be in character when he stomps the yard and thunderclaps and ground stomps..

keeping Wolvie off balance and disoriented till he falls from exhaustion.

uFwCk4UPtlM

the thing would swagger up to logan who is passed out and be "you got served home slice, Word." The same way Wolverine will be dodging everything and using all the martial arts in the world to kill him in one hit. smile

Dum Dum Dugan
Honestly I dont see one reason for why he should not get the majority verse Thing. First he designed to fight Thing like characters. Thing a classic Brick and Wolverine an anti brick. Second Wolverine has beaten Thing majority of the times in comics or at very least had the advantage. He also shown that he can easily and badly damage Thing. Thing only advantage in the fight is strength. Wolverine faster, more agile, better reflexes, much much better fighter. Wolverine can also withstand more Punches from Thing, then Thing can take stabbs from Wolverine. I just don't see how it can be seen either way. One characters holds pretty much every advantage.

Also I thought this thread was the most powerful character he can beat the majority, not levels. It irrelevent that he can't take hulk, cyclopes ect. The majority.

Tha C-Master
Honestly I dont see one reason for why he should not get the majority verse Thing. First he designed to fight Thing like characters. Thing a classic Brick and Wolverine an anti brick. Second Wolverine has beaten Thing majority of the times in comics or at very least had the advantage. He also shown that he can easily and badly damage Thing. Thing only advantage in the fight is strength. Wolverine faster, more agile, better reflexes, much much better fighter. Wolverine can also withstand more Punches from Thing, then Thing can take stabbs from Wolverine. I just don't see how it can be seen either way. One characters holds pretty much every advantage.

Also I thought this thread was the most powerful character he can beat the majority, not levels. It irrelevent that he can't take hulk, cyclopes ect. The majority. Well since we are going by most powerful that means we include those less powerful as well. I was just giving a gauge of what I felt. Not a big deal. If you think differently that is fine. Some do, some don't. Like I said, I figured Thing a bit higher than Spider-Man, and even if he does get the majority I don't see him going much farther for the most part.

King Castle
whatever...

in comics logan defeated some reality warper herald type being who defeated the avengers... pretty funny.

also Count Nefaria who also trashed the avengers... also funny..

its all about powerset and CIS... i mean a god with the attention span/intelligence of an ant is goin to get his @$$ beaten regularly regardless of title or power if he is an idiot.

Starscream M
whatever...

in comics logan defeated some reality warper herald type being who defeated the avengers... pretty funny.

also Count Nefaria who also trashed the avengers... also funny..

its all about powerset and CIS... i mean a god with the attention span/intelligence of an ant is goin to get his @$$ beaten regularly regardless of title or power if he is an idiot. that's why I said who can he beat 'for the majority'...that takes out CIS/PIS wins

Dum Dum Dugan
Isent the point of the thread however to descern who the most powerful character he can take the majority from? People in the same wieght class or below it beating him the majority isent really relevent. I just want to actaully hear a good reason for why Thing beats Wolverine the majority. I mean I have never once heard a good reason not onces. People dont even have arguements for why he wins they just say he does. I wouldent mind if someone actaully presented a legitment arguement, but I never gotten one.

Dum Dum Dugan
that's why I said who can he beat 'for the majority'...that takes out CIS/PIS wins
event he talking about wouldent even be pis or cis. He beat the reality warper, becuase of stealth and psi blocker.

Dum Dum Dugan
that's why I said who can he beat 'for the majority'...that takes out CIS/PIS wins
why would cis be taking off? cis is what makes the character who they are. with out it, techinically it be who ever debating it with thoses powers which is pretty irrelevent.

King Castle
Isent the point of the thread however to descern who the most powerful character he can take the majority from? People in the same wieght class or below it beating him the majority isent really relevent. I just want to actaully hear a good reason for why Thing beats Wolverine the majority. I mean I have never once heard a good reason not onces. People dont even have arguements for why he wins they just say he does. I wouldent mind if someone actaully presented a legitment arguement, but I never gotten one. ground stomp.. opens up a fissure logan jumps into the air to avoid it but thing is ready thunderclaps him in mid leap.. logan flies back as thing charges forward..

logan gets up and is ready to face thing but thing not stupid thunderclaps instead up close and personal... wolverines eardrums rupture and he loses his equilibrium and staggers over again thing thunder claps logan and again his ear drums rupture blood squirts out of logans nose, eyes and ears..

as logan begins to get up thing punt kicks him into Georgia the country not the state.

or presses his advantage and pummels logan furiously and savagely ko'ing him.

or decides to grab his wrist and pinch his legs with his own and keep him incapacitated. (thing has bn watchin a lot of MMA)..

Starscream M
why would cis be taking off? cis is what makes the character who they are. with out it, techinically it be who ever debating it with thoses powers which is pretty irrelevent. true..my mistake. CIS is on.

Endless Mike
Colossus? Maybe?

Tha C-Master
Isent the point of the thread however to descern who the most powerful character he can take the majority from? People in the same wieght class or below it beating him the majority isent really relevent. I just want to actaully hear a good reason for why Thing beats Wolverine the majority. I mean I have never once heard a good reason not onces. People dont even have arguements for why he wins they just say he does. I wouldent mind if someone actaully presented a legitment arguement, but I never gotten one. Maybe you didn't agree? There have been legitimate arguments. Ben can Ko him, Wolverine won't kill him in one cut, his body is more durable (his skeleton is not), he has decent enough fighting skill and can fight fast characters (he whooped on Spider-Man in a comic not long ago).

If you think otherwise that is fine, but I don't think the thread is Thing vs Wolverine and I personally don't think the point of it is to try to make someone else agree with you, just posting opinions. At least that's what I do, I'm not going to try to change someone's mind who has thought the same thing for years anyways. Neither side will budge much.

Also if they can beat someone more powerful, they should be able to beat someone less powerful overall, with a few exceptions.

King Castle
in comics wolvie gutted Ms. marvel in one swipe.

granted she didnt know she was in a fight but, logan was possessed and had only his bone claws...

another awesome feat for the old canuckle

gogogadgetgo
full power Galactus

Omega Vision
he took down Ba'al solo.
But does that necessarily mean he could take him for a majority? After all Slade took down Kid Flash but there's no way in Hell I'd give Slade the majority over Kid Flash.

The list of people Wolverine could take 1, 2, or 3 wins against is much, much larger than the list of people he'd take a majority against due to the way his powerset works.

King Castle
he could defeat Ba'al for the majority in comics... even in forums if you factor everything..

Ba'al and logan shouldnt be fighting each other anyways...

it be like Prometheus fighting colossus and wolverine.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Omega Vision
But does that necessarily mean he could take him for a majority? After all Slade took down Kid Flash but there's no way in Hell I'd give Slade the majority over Kid Flash.

The list of people Wolverine could take 1, 2, or 3 wins against is much, much larger than the list of people he'd take a majority against due to the way his powerset works. Pretty much, he could beat Flash as well, but it just won't happen, it is possible though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Pretty much, he could beat Flash as well, but it just won't happen, it is possible though.
Possible in the sense that I could possibly win the lottery.

King Castle
i just stumbled into this site... it has some of logan's villains gives you a hint of who he has fought and defeated.

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/rapsheetmain/Wolverine.asp

Omega Vision
i just stumbled into this site... it has some of logan's villains gives you a hint of who he has fought and defeated.

http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/rapsheetmain/Wolverine.asp
You seem to miss the point about this thread asking who he could take for a majority.

And tbh he shouldn't take even one win against Magneto barring extenuating circumstances or PIS.

King Castle
i havent missed the point of this thread, i am simply posted link for his villains so ppl can see who he has fought.

i dont care who you think he can beat or not for the majority. that wasnt my point of the link.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Possible in the sense that I could possibly win the lottery. You have a higher chance, unless it's in a comic book.

Mshinu
Given enough time, Wolverine would cut Infinity/Eternity into little pieces.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Given enough time, Wolverine would cut Infinity/Eternity into little pieces. smile

Philosophía
Robin.

King Castle
Batman... and he does it easy enough 10/10

Tha C-Master
Batman... and he does it easy enough 10/10 So you think the most powerful one he beats is Batman for the majority?

KuRuPT Thanosi
well we know he isnt taking down gamora...

-Pr-
So you think the most powerful one he beats is Batman for the majority?

that's pretty impressive, considering...

King Castle
So you think the most powerful one he beats is Batman for the majority? its a joke... he can beat more powerful metas..

the think is this is an up and down scale... he can beat certain metas and heralds and get his @$$ kick my a low end meta..

its all about powersets.

Batman with his suit and fighting gear is easily mid herald.. with just standard gear when patrolling his city and not expecting superman lvl beings he is mid meta.. smokin'

Tha C-Master
What heralds?

Originally posted by -Pr-
that's pretty impressive, considering... He underrates Wolverine?

amnesia
What heralds?

He underrates Wolverine?

CASTLE UNDERRATING WOLVERINE laughing

Anyway, Mr. Immortal. He can't kill him but he can defeat him smile

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by amnesia
CASTLE UNDERRATING WOLVERINE laughing

Yea it is a bit harsh to do that. There isn't any need to underrate him, Wolverine is a great character.

amnesia
Wolverine is a great character.

laughing

Tha C-Master
Why do you dislike Wolverine? What did he ever do to you?

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
well we know he isnt taking down gamora... What amount of wins would you give him?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mshinu
Given enough time, Wolverine would cut Infinity/Eternity into little pieces. confused

KuRuPT Thanosi

What amount of wins would you give him?

I give him one win or two at the most.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman. Logan penetrates him.

Mshinu
Logan embodies penetration. He is an abstract.

jinzin
how powerful is Ba'al?

well... Wendigo's afraid of him.

Tha C-Master
Penetration jokes, knew those were coming.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I give him one win or two at the most. Lucky swipes?Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman. Logan penetrates him. I imagine you're joking, but I'll just make sure. Are you?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Penetration jokes, knew those were coming. Lucky swipes? I imagine you're joking, but I'll just make sure. Are you?

Pretty much yes. Sheer physical stats favor Gamora easily. I would say maybe a falling naked hero could distract gamora enough for Wolverine to get a win or two....

amnesia

Spawning an army of retarded fanboys.

Dum Dum Dugan
You are far more annoying then any fanboy could be. The constant whining is just pathetic.

amnesia
Oh you.

marwash22
Xavier, Franklin Richards, Rachel Summers, Wonder Woman, Hulk... take your pick.

kgkg
TOAA

shokosugi
Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.