Albert Wesker vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4D736K7NcIk/THtXu9dH5iI/AAAAAAAAASI/uTdAFkF55rk/s1600/7.png

vs.

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/article/776/776124/spider-man-3-20070327092119068.jpg

Fight takes place at the construction site.

Will Spidey defeat Wesker or will he only delay the inevitable (his demise)?

KingD19
Haven't seen the movie yet, but from the game and trailers, Wesker is to much for Spidey, especially speed wise.

His whole power-set is tailored for Speed-Blitzing, which he is very good at.

Robtard
Spider-man wins, because Resident Evil films are pure shit.

RE: Blaxican
Resident Evil fims > Inception

ahah

NemeBro
How strong is Wesker in the movies?

c3HTy9pmaW0

ares834
lmao that looks like shit.

****ing terrible.

Especially considering how they completely bit off of the scene in the game. Literally, same dialogue and scenes (like the shades lol).

mNs0pF5iCVo

Anyway, ten bucks says RJ will have a Resident Evil movie sig in 5 months. no expression

Kaibs
LoL. So awful.

KingD19
Well, it was for shit, but the fact still remains that Wesker's far too fast for Spidey to even hit...and his strength stands a good chance of doing some damage.

Kaibs
To say that movie Spidey won't even get a hit in is to much I'd say. He demonstrated a lot of speed in Spider-Man 3. Especially against Harry. From that YouTube clip. Wesker didn't demonstrate crazy strength either... he beat up Chris and Claire whom are humans.

KingD19
Spidey showed speed yeah, but Wesker was casually dodging bullets from close range, and not even by moving more than a few inches at times. Unless you're saying Spidey is faster than bullets.

And Bonesaw Mcgraw was hurting him in the first movie, we all know Wesker has enhanced strength.

Robtard
Spider-man can tank being thrown through walls, bombs to the face and being pounded on by tons and tons of weight/force.

Can Wesker do greater than this, or is he just a really fast dude?

Well, he did throw two full grown adults across the room and had enough strength to throw them with precision (as he managed to land both of them in the tanks).

Dunno if he can hurt Peter though. I was wondering the same thing.

BruceSkywalker
can't fully judge until i see resident evil afterlife, but for right now i think spidey wins

Kaibs
Originally posted by KingD19
Spidey showed speed yeah, but Wesker was casually dodging bullets from close range, and not even by moving more than a few inches at times. Unless you're saying Spidey is faster than bullets.

And Bonesaw Mcgraw was hurting him in the first movie, we all know Wesker has enhanced strength.

Yes... except Spidey grew in all his movies... holding him to Spider-Man 1? Cmon man. You know better than that. He demonstrated great speed in the first fight scene with Harry. Strength when he stopped that subway car in number 2. All kinds of things that I can't see movie Wesker doing.

KingD19
I'm not limiting him to movie 1, I'm just saying a regular human hurt him.

And since that was the only time he got hit by a regular human, it's the only example I can use.

And yes, SPidey's fast, but to say he's in Weskers speed range is just wrong. He literally moves too fast for the human brain to process, and can dodge bullets while barely moving.

We never got the chance to see if his strength matched his game counterpart, but he's enhanced enough that he could hurt Spidey given enough time.

And I nowhere said Wesker was stronger than Spidey, I said he was strong enough to hurt him.

If that's the only example you can think of, then, really it's just PIS. Look at the damage Peter tanked in his fight with Goblin.

b6B7d_Hi9gw

If a grenade going off in his face only gives him a bloody lip, then a regular human smack would do nothing. He was also thrown through a brick wall in the beginning and it didn't even stun him.

So, yeah. Besides, Bonesaw didn't hurt him. So I dunno what you're talking about lol. Unless you're referring to the scene where he was beating him with steel weapons over and over again, lol. And even then Pete just got right back up, no bruises cuts or anything.

Kaibs
I'm not limiting him to movie 1, I'm just saying a regular human hurt him.

And since that was the only time he got hit by a regular human, it's the only example I can use.

And yes, SPidey's fast, but to say he's in Weskers speed range is just wrong. He literally moves too fast for the human brain to process, and can dodge bullets while barely moving.

We never got the chance to see if his strength matched his game counterpart, but he's enhanced enough that he could hurt Spidey given enough time.

And I nowhere said Wesker was stronger than Spidey, I said he was strong enough to hurt him.

You gotta realize... Spidey still has his awesome Spidey sense which would help with that, and as Blaxican was saying perhaps rewatch a couple of the movies? I don't see Wesker being able to hurt him... I mean he took on Venom (even if it was a gay version of him), Ock, Both Goblins, and Sandman. All which are well stronger than Wesker. Don't get me wrong. I think Wesker is absolutely badass but he's way to outclassed here.

KingD19
Well since Wesker is outclassed physically, I call stalemate.

Spidey's not fast enough to hit him, and apparently he's not strong enough to hurt Spidey.

And no....Spidey didn't show anywhere the speed necessary to land any solid hits on Wesker.

Robtard
Spider-man's also a genius; it's going to take him about 2 seconds to realize that he needs to slow-down Weskar's speed-blitz if he's to win.

So a mass webbing of the area could work.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Spider-man's also a genius; it's going to take him about 2 seconds to realize that he needs to slow-down Weskar's speed-blitz if he's to win.

So a mass webbing of the area could work. Kinda like a Peter North cumshot?

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard

So a mass webbing of the area could work.

Wesker sees bullets in slo-mo....webs would cause no trouble, and while Spidey's webbing the area around Wesker, Wesker zips behind SPidey and puts him in a chokehold or something.

He may not be as strong as him, but he's just as clever and a much better fighter.

Robtard
Wesker sees bullets in slo-mo....webs would cause no trouble, and while Spidey's webbing the area around Wesker, Wesker zips behind SPidey and puts him in a chokehold or something.

He may not be as strong as him, but he's just as clever and a much better fighter.

Wesker grabs Spider-man; Spider-man can grab back. Considering Spider-man has immense strength, that would be suicide for Weskar.

Kaibs

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that movie Wesker although we know him to be clever, and whatnot, hasn't demonstrated a lot of the things he has in the game. Which puts him at a severe disadvantage. Spidey on the other hand has demonstrated everything we've mentioned... I don't see how it'd be a stalemate or a win for Wesker.

NemeBro
Spiderman has actually dodged bullets, for the record, when he was on top of a car and the crooks were shooting at him. no expression

0mega Spawn
LOL Albert isnt all that fast because he was tackled by humans after all let that have been spidey and that would have been enough to kill him

BruceSkywalker
re read this thread, spidey shouldn't have a problem winning

the ninjak
Spider can handle "flash step"pers.

Wesker still needs to physically connect with Spidey. He gets beat shortly after that.

As he hangs in the air spraying the area with web.

Wesker shoots aimlessly while vanishing around the battlefield until empty.

Spidersense, awesome durability, strength agility will win the day.

Spiderman 9/10.

Kaibs
Originally posted by the ninjak
Spider can handle "flash step"pers.

Wesker still needs to physically connect with Spidey. He gets beat shortly after that.

As he hangs in the air spraying the area with web.

Wesker shoots aimlessly while vanishing around the battlefield until empty.

Spidersense, awesome durability, strength agility will win the day.

Spiderman 10/10.

Fixed

the ninjak
Why not. big grin

Kaibs
laughing

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kaibs
I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that movie Wesker although we know him to be clever, and whatnot, hasn't demonstrated a lot of the things he has in the game. Which puts him at a severe disadvantage. Spidey on the other hand has demonstrated everything we've mentioned... I don't see how it'd be a stalemate or a win for Wesker.
Well, he does have as much in the way of durability as game Wesker, if not more. He survived being in a crashing/exploding helicopter, getting shot-gunned by Alice through the head at point blank (which he later regenerated from), and withstood an entire magazine/clip of Chris & Claire's guns afterward. And unlike his game counterpart, movie Wesker succeeded in infecting the whole world with the T-virus.

But if Wesker tries something stupid like attempting to "ingest" Spiderman like he did Alice, then he'll surely lose.

What more interesting topics shall I bump? mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.