I had seent me plenty o'boobies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
So, I went to X-Fest on Sunday.
Being the festival it is and all, tons of weed, bunches of girls with big breasts, bunches girls with little breasts, beer, and music. It was quite a day. With most people getting trashed by noon. And others getting blazed by 5 I had the greatest time ever.

Ran into my ex. We talked for a little while. Then she grabbed my cock and pulled me to one of the bathrooms. Were we had very sweaty sex, In the 89 degree weather It was.
Then we went and ate a funnel cake and listened to Shinedown play Simple Man. That's when the day ended, I drove my passed out drunk mother home. Put her to bed, and enjoyed the rest of my cigar I had been holding on to for a while.
It was quite a day. Enjoying the dusty, sweat filled mosh pits and taking pictures of tig bitties. While holding people up while they crowd surf.
Anyhow. If anyone wants to see a few pictures of the glorious pictures I had managed to snap, just email me.
And Id be happy to share the nicely sized **** I saw on that very fine day it was.

Dave_97
i want pictures of the funnel cake, i loves me some funnel cake, it's da bomb.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
So, I went to X-Fest on Sunday.
Being the festival it is and all, tons of weed, bunches of girls with big breasts, bunches girls with little breasts, beer, and music. It was quite a day. With most people getting trashed by noon. And others getting blazed by 5 I had the greatest time ever.

Ran into my ex. We talked for a little while. Then she grabbed my cock and pulled me to one of the bathrooms. Were we had very sweaty sex, In the 89 degree weather It was.
Then we went and ate a funnel cake and listened to Shinedown play Simple Man. That's when the day ended, I drove my passed out drunk mother home. Put her to bed, and enjoyed the rest of my cigar I had been holding on to for a while.
It was quite a day. Enjoying the dusty, sweat filled mosh pits and taking pictures of tig bitties. While holding people up while they crowd surf.
Anyhow. If anyone wants to see a few pictures of the glorious pictures I had managed to snap, just email me.
And Id be happy to share the nicely sized **** I saw on that very fine day it was. pm to me, here.

amnesia
Sounds like some silly teenage thing.

Rogue Jedi
Bewbz are bewbz.

mikeydude
I can't. Send me an email to [email protected]

amnesia
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bewbz are bewbz.

techno**** disgust me.sneer

Rogue Jedi
Except for saggy ones, ew.

Dave_97
damnit sir, how was the funnel cake? we need to know!

mikeydude
email me goddammnit.

Dave_97
no, not until i learn of the funnel cake!

Ax3l
Sounds like a scam, to me.

Dave_97
yeah, but funnel cake is tempting as f*ck, i can't help but wonder what it was like.

RE: Blaxican
OKAY **** YOU MAN.

TOOK ME 6 HOURS TO GET RID OF THAT ****ING VIRUS. ALRIGHT **** YOU. HAD TO PARTITION MY HARD DRIVE YOU STUPID MOTHER****ER. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mikeydude
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
OKAY **** YOU MAN.

TOOK ME 6 HOURS TO GET RID OF THAT ****ING VIRUS. ALRIGHT **** YOU. HAD TO PARTITION MY HARD DRIVE YOU STUPID MOTHER****ER. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:Wtf:
Originally posted by Dave_97
yeah, but funnel cake is tempting as f*ck, i can't help but wonder what it was like.
The funnel cake sucked. It was too hard, they fried it too long. I can personally make better. I learned how to when I worked for my aunt, and her concessions.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
:Wtf:

The funnel cake sucked. It was too hard, they fried it too long. I can personally make better. I learned how to when I worked for my aunt, and her concessions. ***** where are my pics?

mikeydude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
***** where are my pics?
Check your email.

Dave_97
i want funnel cake.

(>^^)>
dont we all just want a little funnel cake?

Dave_97
THE BIG EH!, holy crap.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm, big poopie.

movielover2010
big poopie? why?

Rogue Jedi
Had a big dinner.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Dave_97
THE BIG EH!, holy crap.
That's what I said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.