WW 3 Black Adam/WW 3 Hulk/Captain Marvel (DC) vs Insane Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ambient
Same event as the blood and thunder arc, they've come to stop the insanity that is Thor from destroying the planet...

CIS OFF, BLOODLUST ON..

Can the 3 powerhouse put a stop to Thor's advance? or Do they get curbstomp in a similar way as Surfer/Warlock/Bill in B and T arc?

ankur29
does thor have hammer?

Philosophía
laughing out loud

They destroy him.

Sr J-Bieb
Thor dies easily, to any of them.

byrdgang21
Hulk solos

Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you mean CIS off? Does Thor fight competently instead of like an insane brick?

The team beats him down in a physical confrontation anyway I look at it.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you mean CIS off? Does Thor fight competently instead of like an insane brick?

The team beats him down in a physical confrontation anyway I look at it. it doesn't matter. anyway thor fights, he gets assraped

ankur29
team h2h

amnesia
Originally posted by ankur29
team h2h

I thought you hated Thor. I'm man enough to admit that these guys would take him out even with the hammer.

Ambient
Originally posted by ankur29
does thor have hammer?
Yes this is Thor with the hammer..

So i guess Insane Thor w/ hammer losses, i'd thought he'd fair a lot better since he pretty much nearly tank everyone he encountered in blood and thunder arc..

I wonder if this guys could take out Thanos?

how about we add the power gem.. Can he defeat the team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.