Be Honest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
your a cop and you just busted a drug lord with 107 mil in cash at his house . other police they think your just on patrol.
what do you do.

King Castle
if i were a random cop and not myself with my principles.. i probably kill the dude take teh money or blk mail him for half and set him up later down the road some how...

but, if its me and i went to the academy and i am on my beat a few yrs down the road.. i would do the honest thing and call it in.

but also more then likely i wouldnt know about it since i would respect individuals constitutional rights so i never would have bn aware of the money unless i was a dirty ignorant cop who doesnt know the laws he is suppose to uphold and respect.

Lord Lucien
Take 7 million and turn in the other 100. Give or take some. Hopefully he also has drugs at his place too, or someone would be asking why I busted in to his house in the first place.

Quiero Mota
What format/how is the money kept? All cash in a safe...a check....electronically? If he had it all in cash, I'd take some, because if 107mil just disapears, its obvious. It won't fit in your pocket anyway.

And to silence him, you might have to dress it up so it looks like you shot him in self-defense. (But that's easy)

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
your a cop and you just busted a drug lord with 107 mil in cash at his house . other police they think your just on patrol.
what do you do. Why the **** would you be busting a drug lord when you're supposed to be on patrol. There are protocols for drugs busts... They don't just happen.

Robtard
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

And to silence him, you might have to dress it up so it looks like you shot him in self-defense. (But that's easy)

Because you speak from experience?

Quiero Mota

§P0oONY
Because you're crooked, want a promotion, respect, your name in the paper, or are just tired of cruising the same beat and dealing with the same riff-raff everyday. You'd also rapidly lose your job... You'd also get nothing in the way of publicity because drug busts happen all the time... and are quick;y forgotten.

Quiero Mota

§P0oONY
Not really; I just know firearms very well and I'm a good planner.

If you're dumb enough to get caught. If you don't get caught what is the point? The points you gave require getting caught (promotion, name in the papers, respect).

RE: Blaxican
I'd arrest the dude and if the moneys in cash take a few grand, maybe. I probably wouldn't though, because I'm a pussy, and would be afraid of what would happen if I got caught.

Quiero Mota

§P0oONY
If the bust is made in Violation of the Fourth (Amendment), then it will be thrown out. All he has to do is devise a good story as to why he was there, which isn't rocket science. And he wouldn't have a good reason, simple as that.

and we don't have a silly constitution in this country anyway.

Rogue Jedi
Arrest him. Wrap up ten mill in plastic bags and hide it in my car. Turn in the rest.

the ninjak
I'll take the money and make myself an Ironman style combat armor and fight crime the right way.

Vigilante Justice!

dadudemon
I'd have had a warrant before entering.

The prem would have been secured before entering.

I'd be on patrol until the lieutinent said it was okay to bust.

Take THAT Spoony. laughing

Then, I would arrest the perp and make sure ALL money found is accounted for and turned into the "evidence locker."

The end.

If you can't obey the law when it's your job to enforce it, then you shouldn't be a police officer. no expression

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd have had a warrant before entering.

The prem would have been secured before entering.

I'd be on patrol until the lieutinent said it was okay to bust.

Take THAT Spoony. laughing

Then, I would arrest the perp and make sure ALL money found is accounted for and turned into the "evidence locker."

The end.

If you can't obey the law when it's your job to enforce it, then you shouldn't be a police officer. no expression Easily said until the money is right there in your face.

Symmetric Chaos
Switch clothes with the guy and become the new kingpin.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Easily said until the money is right there in your face.

everyone click this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZf-etMbeOA

dadudemon
Easily said until the money is right there in your face.

Incorrect.

I believe there was a study done that explored this: if it's small amounts of money, people collect it, but the higher up it goes, the "easier" it is to turn it in or ask around.

How can you have any positive self-estem if you consistantly steal and break the law? Would it not be worse if you were a police officer and knew better, more so than the average "citizen"? I think so. That type of person is not a person I'd like to be around.

Rogue Jedi
Incorrect.

I believe there was a study done that explored this: if it's small amounts of money, people collect it, but the higher up it goes, the "easier" it is to turn it in or ask around.

How can you have any positive self-estem if you consistantly steal and break the law? Would it not be worse if you were a police officer and knew better, more so than the average "citizen"? I think so. That type of person is not a person I'd like to be around. Where does the money go after it is submitted to evidence?

Bicnarok

dadudemon
Where does the money go after it is submitted to evidence?

Funds the department and the "municipality."

Drug money funds lots of "police" stuff.

Originally posted by Bicnarok
There´s too many missing factors here.

I´d call in the drug squad, no good having a few mil for a couple of hours before you go to jail.

Indeed. This is why I said "secure the premises"...cause...that much money....

there's bound to be some thug body guards.

Rogue Jedi
Funds the department and the "municipality."

Drug money funds lots of "police" stuff.

Translation....It disappears.

dadudemon
Translation....It disappears.

Right, cause a $200,000 bomb squad vehicle and an $80,000 bomb-bot pays for itself. yes

A 10 second google search nets this as the first result:

http://www.newser.com/story/32153/where-does-all-that-seized-money-go.html

Colossus-Big C
i was thinking about becoming a cop in miami or la for this very reason, get one good drug bust become rich and quit

alex30
pack them in the joot bag and put in to the dustbin

dadudemon
i was thinking about becoming a cop in miami or la for this very reason, get one good drug bust become rich and quit

Since you just posted this, you're screwed.

Robtard
Right, cause a $200,000 bomb squad vehicle and an $80,000 bomb-bot pays for itself. yes

A 10 second google search nets this as the first result:

http://www.newser.com/story/32153/where-does-all-that-seized-money-go.html

"Among them: a margarita machine, a training seminar in Hawaii, and a $90,000 sports car used to advertise anti-drug programs."

Hahaha, ****ing cops.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
"Among them: a margarita machine, a training seminar in Hawaii, and a $90,000 sports car used to advertise anti-drug programs."

Hahaha, ****ing cops.

Drug dealers paid for the margarita machine: that's just awesome...in a 'that's kind of wrong' kind of way.

Shakyamunison
what do you do.

I would not take any of the money. I would do my job. This money has so much evil Karma attached to it, that if I took any, it would destroy me. I would do the right thing.

However, this would be a great sting operation. Get the bad cops off the force.

jaden101
what do you do.

Use all of the money on a massive public awareness campaign on how to tell the difference between "your" and "you're" as well as the difference between "there", "they're" and "their".

alex30
it is your experience and you say according to it

ADarksideJedi
Let the other cops take it.I can't in good mind take that money.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden101
Use all of the money on a massive public awareness campaign on how to tell the difference between "your" and "you're" as well as the difference between "there", "they're" and "their".

I scored a 100% on the facebook test that tests just for those items. LOOK AT ME! I'm as smart as a 3rd grader! WEEEEEE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.