Kang & Mantis vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Odd team gets a ten minute strategy session and 20 minutes prep.

Fight on Asgard.

darthgoober
Mantis at her best solo's without prep unless BRB goes crazy with Stormbreaker's powers...

Rage.Of.Olympus
F*ck you Englehart.

Dude had an unhealthy obsession with her. He played favorites too much.

Beta Ray Bill beats her ass and bites her nose off. Honestly, I hate that b*tch.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
F*ck you Englehart.

Beta Ray Bill beats her ass and bites her nose off. Honestly, I hate that b*tch.
Well at least your not bitter laughing out loud .

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
F*ck you Englehart.

Take that back I like mantis sad

Team wins, they get to prep and mantis is a pretty strong TP.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by darthgoober
Mantis at her best solo's without prep unless BRB goes crazy with Stormbreaker's powers... Pretty much, although she probably would still win.

Galan007
Mantis at her best solo's without prep unless BRB goes crazy with Stormbreaker's powers... Wow I honestly didn't know she was that powerful.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
Wow I honestly didn't know she was that powerful.
Oh he's got more raw power than her, but she'd still take the majority because of her supperior skills and abilities as a mentat. Even before her upgrade she was able to one shot Thor(that was a cheap shot though) and simaltaniously whip the Hell out of Hawkeye, the Scarlet Witch, the Vision, and Wonder Man and after her upgrade she was kicking around the Obliterator and going toe to toe with a Thanos clone of considerable power. Plus she has the ability to transfer her consciousness into nearby plants to make herself a new body so even if Bill gets her on the ropes there's a decent chance she can transfer her consciouness into a tree or something and start the fight all over again(I say decent because I'm unwilling to guarantee that she could posses an Asgardian tree that's magical in nature).

If he really pulled out all the stops with his hammer he could most likely find something that would do the trick, but she's one of those characters that you just don't want to get into a melee with unless you're an uber martial artist yourself. She's kinda like Karate Kid with a mentat upgrade...

Warlord
duo wins...also, Mantis rocks

Galan007
Oh he's got more raw power than her, but she'd still take the majority because of her supperior skills and abilities as a mentat. Even before her upgrade she was able to one shot Thor(that was a cheap shot though) and simaltaniously whip the Hell out of Hawkeye, the Scarlet Witch, the Vision, and Wonder Man and after her upgrade she was kicking around the Obliterator and going toe to toe with a Thanos clone of considerable power. Plus she has the ability to transfer her consciousness into nearby plants to make herself a new body so even if Bill gets her on the ropes there's a decent chance she can transfer her consciouness into a tree or something and start the fight all over again(I say decent because I'm unwilling to guarantee that she could posses an Asgardian tree that's magical in nature).

If he really pulled out all the stops with his hammer he could most likely find something that would do the trick, but she's one of those characters that you just don't want to get into a melee with unless you're an uber martial artist yourself. She's kinda like Karate Kid with a mentat upgrade... Very impressive. thumb up

Bentley
Yeah, Mantis is like Gamora with tp and feats.

Bentley
Manits kicking Thor is so much fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.