Doc Samson/Wonder Woman vs Superman/World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue

BUSTER1
Team 2 -without a doubt. Lenny is the weakest link by far.

McNasty996
Team two, Samson is the weakest and will be taken
easily by whoever fights him and if he tries to go for
hulk he will be destroyed

Bouboumaster
Team 2 easely. I don't see them losing one match on ten.

The Nuul
WOW T2 stomps hard.

Colossus-Big C
anyone on team 2 solo

guy222
t 2

amnesia
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
anyone on team 2 solo

Nono expression

The Nuul
Oh yeah they do.

amnesia
WW stomps WWH with ease.

The Nuul
Dammit, I always mistaken WM and WW.

WWH stomps Doc.

Supes beats WW.

T2 wins.

tideoftime
Team 2 for the general stomp. Team 1 only gets wins if WW can exploit magical weakness effectively enough on SM (binding him with the lasso, et al); otherwise, this is spite... and weird to even have Doc Samson in this, like, at all...

Q99
Originally posted by tideoftime
Team 2 for the general stomp. Team 1 only gets wins if WW can exploit magical weakness effectively enough on SM (binding him with the lasso, et al);

And even then, he's experienced enough with her that their fights pretty much never end in a quick lassoing.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by amnesia
WW stomps WWH with ease.

blink

tideoftime
Originally posted by Q99
And even then, he's experienced enough with her that their fights pretty much never end in a quick lassoing.

Well, yeah -- that is why I called it a general stomp; it's not inconceivable for WW to eventually get SM lassoed, but it's not likely , given he knows that is *not* good for him (just as WW knows her best position for winning against SM is to not let him get his hands *directly* on her -- wrist/joint grab, et al -- but to keep things moving and look for windows of opportunity...)

Feron: the WW over WWH "stomp" is either a joke, or referring strategically to her powerset allowing her to possibly BFR him, or get a win via lasso; otherwise, I'd just ignore it as bait...

Badabing
WW stomps WWH with ease. Maybe in Norway. But everywhere else, not so much. durhulk

h1a8
Team 2 wins. This is probably spite. Why put Doc Samson here?

Stoic
WW stomps WWH with ease.

Not on your life, if feats are in order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.