Knockout Vs Wonder girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48211/889194-secret_six_six_degrees_of_devastation_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1494/86436-5557-cassie-sandsmark_large.JPG

Konton
Knockout is probably stronger, but she's never shown the speed or reflexes that Cassie has. Cassie also has powerful standard equipment to compliment her flight advantage. She should take a majority, IMO, but Knockout will get a few licks in for some wins.

Prep-Man
Do you think speed is really going to be a factor?

D_Dude1210
I think cleavage will be a BIG factor. Size double D big....

In that case, Knockout weeenz.

Q99
Knockout was stronger than Connor (though when he wasn't quite as strong as he's become), and Cassie's pretty close to him... between upgrades it's hard to tell but Knockout does have a fairly good shot.

Maybe call it 6 out of 10 for her.

Bentley
I would side with Wonder Girl because of speed and skill, she also has better weapons.

Q99
Knockout's pretty skilled, they train them hard in the Furies, and she does still have a noticeable strength edge.

Konton
A strength edge sure, but Cassie's bracers are up there on the durability charts. Withstood blows from the atom axe, Superboy prime, etc. Her reflex feats are also in ample supply if we're going to go that rout. She defeated Match with his own heat vision and she defeated a Superboy robot the same way from point blank range (I'm talking she was sitting on top of him).

As far as her strength compared to Connor's strength, they were on somewhat equal terms during Cassie's Ares power upgrade. Jericho possessed Cassie and took Connor out in one blow (might have happened twice IIRC). She was destroying Match in h2h until she started crying about Connor, too.

Back to Knockout. Her only notable feat to me was taking on Barda. That being said, I give her points fr even being able to do that.

I'm probably the only one who read the Wonder Girl minni, but Cassie basically flew to Greece from San Francisco and blitzed the Furies on her own. She wrecked quite a few of them and only lost because Stompa got a lucky shot in while she was distracted.

It's hard to debate Wonder Girl right now because she is written so poorly under the current Titans run. She's the leader and she isn't really doing much of anything in the way of character development. Writers are scared to establish her current power levels. Regardless, it has been proven on panel on two occasions that she is now significantly stronger than she was when she performed all of her major feats and this fact needs to be taken into account. Brother Blood commented on this when tasting her and I believe Jericho might have as well IIRC.

Sorry for the rambling. I'm a bit sedated.

cdtm
For whatever it's worth, Knockout did manage to cause more damage to a dying Valor then Superboy did.

Even with the lead poisoning, Mon El seemed to have most of his powers.

Sr J-Bieb
Wonder Gurl via knockout.

tideoftime
Wonder Girl should take the majority, for reasons others have already noted; Knockout will get some wins. But Cassie for the general win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.