How many hours do you sleep a Night?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smile On average

sad Lately on week nights,I have only been averaging 4 to 5 hrs a night

Scythe
2 1/2

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Scythe
2 1/2

no expression

Kaibs
I sleep about 3 hours every 2 or 3 days.

Scythe
Originally posted by K.Diddy
no expression

Insomnia isn't fun.

you get thorns
3 without aid.
6-7 with chemical help.
Only over the counter of course.

amnesia
9. No problem.

Kelly_Bean
Zero...because I work night shift. awesome

JacopeX
Depends what day it is.

Rogue Jedi
alot.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Scythe
Insomnia isn't fun. Tell me about it, some days I couldn't even sleep. Just lay there awake.

At the moment I'm at about 7, but I'm betting that'll decline a lot with working and partying at uni.

Rogue Jedi
I've never had insomnia, I can't imagine the hell.

Kaibs
It's horrible. Sometimes you have no idea whether you're coming or going. I just zone out a lot in the middle of the night sitting there. I do get a lot done during nights, but to be honest I much rather have sleep any day of the week.

Rogue Jedi
Everything's a copy of a copy of a copy?

AsbestosFlaygon
4-6 hours

ADarksideJedi
I try to get inleast ten hours of sleep every night depending if I fall asleep on time (which bearly happens)or if I have to get up early for my job,.

King Castle
average 6 hours now.

ADarksideJedi
That is pretty good.Are you a good sleeper?It takes me inleast until one in the morning to fall asleep or later depending on my night at my job.I hate laying down and watching the clock untiil I finally fall asleep and my husband is already snoring right next to me.

King Castle
no. i am usually tired. i am just use to not getting a full 8 due to past training.

i function off of 4 to 6.

6 hours is now my average since my insomnia has started to fade.

ADarksideJedi
Well I am your insomnia went away did you take meds for it?That is what I am thinking of doing.Anyway got to go talk to you tomorrow.

steverules_2
Dunno...9 or 8

King Castle
i use to self medicate.. shifty

no, i tried some sleeping pills it would knock me out for a few hours but not keep me down, i would wake up after a few hours.

i guess i just naturally started sleeping more but it took about 3 yrs to reach the 6 hour sleeping cycle.

it is very recent.

Robtard
About 6.

Sometimes more; sometimes less. There was a period of a couple years I only averaged about 4.

Kaibs
Medication doesn't work for me. At least sleeping medication doesn't. Demoral does, but I only get that when I have a horrible migraine and go to the hospital. Then I get knocked out for like 2 days straight.

King Castle
mix it with beer its how i took mine. evil face

Kaibs
Lol. Ambient works like shit. Just saying. Even with beer.

dadudemon
As of right now, 3-4 hours for every 48.

However, I get more sleep on hte weekends. Mon-Fri is killer for me.

Some Fridays, after I get off of work, I go home, take a dump, eat something, and go to sleep for 13 hours straight.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon

Some Fridays, after I get off of work, I go home, take a dump, eat something, and go to sleep for 13 hours straight. Gotta get a handle on that, dude. You'll be grey and balding by 30.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gotta get a handle on that, dude. You'll be grey and balding by 30.

Schedule should change here in a week or two. Once that happens, I'll get 8 hours a night. It will be awesome.

I remember the last time I was on an overnight schedule, it was wonderful: the healthiest I've been in my life.

Rogue Jedi
Schedule should change here in a week or two. Once that happens, I'll get 8 hours a night. It will be awesome.

I remember the last time I was on an overnight schedule, it was wonderful: the healthiest I've been in my life. Bewbz.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bewbz.

Yes please.

~Bun Bun~
As of late 10-12 hours. About a month ago when I was working for my "so called" friends it was 4-6 hours. I like sleep yes

T.M
Lazy stick out tongue

7 hours

§P0oONY
7 Hours last night...Usually about that.

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by T.M
Lazy stick out tongue

7 hours

laughing out loud Just a bit stick out tongue

Dave_97
i aim for 12 hours a night, yes, half my day is spent sleeping.
but i can't help it, my bed is so warm and comfy and i don't have to wear pants.

King Castle
oops wrong thread

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by Dave_97
i aim for 12 hours a night, yes, half my day is spent sleeping.
but i can't help it, my bed is so warm and comfy and i don't have to wear pants.

Amen to that!

Dave_97
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Amen to that! damn straight. smile

Leo.M
I haven't been sleeping much lately.

you get thorns

Some Fridays, after I get off of work, I go home, take a dump, eat something, and go to sleep for 13 hours straight.

Sounds like one wicked dump if it does that to you. big grin

That ACDC Chick
i try to get the standard 8 hours in every night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.