Barakapool runs a gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
This is NOT the movie Deadpool.
This is Deadpool from comix with all his usual abilities, speed, reflexes, healing factor etc..
BUT!
He gets adamantium blades that come out of his hands (like in the movie) and adamantium skeleton.
He gets Cyclops optic blast and is willing to use it to its fullest.
He gets the ability to teleport without any special devices, an instant teleportation. (like in the movie)

He has to kill/ko

Daredevil (pre-shadowland)
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Spider-man
Wolverine
Sabertooth
Daredevil & Iron Fist
Luke Cage and Spider-man
Wolverine and Sabertooth
Namor
IronMan
Skaar
Hulk
Superman

CIS is OFF for everyone.
How far does he get?

SamZED
bump smile

marwash22
gets to Superman and tries to get Supes off his lawn but fails, then gets his face rearranged.

on a side note: Those hand-blade things are kinda lame 'cause they take away his skill with a sword.

Uriel005
Your putting Danny boy below Luke??? Anyways depending on if Deadpool is doing it for lulz or not and not taking it seriously I just say because I think he'd manage the whole thing just to prove me wrong if I said he gets stopped at DD and IF makes it to supes and kills him with a thought bubble.

Tron
They all get tired of the repeat Mortal Kombat and X-Men Origins references and go home. Deadpool wins.

Lord Feron
The way he used Teleportation in the movie. Was basically a teleportation speed blitz. IMO no one but superman will be able to beat him from this list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.