Jack Hawksmoor vs DCAU Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight in Metro.

Who wins?

Bentley
In Metro City? Or in a subway station? Jack would win by sheer manliness.

The Nuul
City.

Bentley
With CIS on I think Jack can handle Supes, but if he starts destroying the city it could be a serious problem.

Johnny Sorrow
If Superman tries to destroy the city (which he wouldn't do), Jack can heal it.

Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
If Superman tries to destroy the city (which he wouldn't do), Jack can heal it. I think he meant that if hawksmoor destroys metropolis, SM's mentality will change.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by 753
I think he meant that if hawksmoor destroys metropolis, SM's mentality will change.

Jack wouldn't deliberately damage his power source to a vital extent. Most of those feats which involve obvious distortion are cosmetic on the scale he is tapping into.

cdtm
If Superman tries to destroy the city (which he wouldn't do), Jack can heal it.

Hurting a city still hurts Jack though. If he tries asking it to swallow him whole or something, it'll suffer pretty serious damage when he breaks free.

If Superman knows Jacks basic powers, can't he simply take him from the city? Or at least try the same trick his comic book counterpart used with Cyborg Superman, and force him high into the air above the air away from his power source?

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by cdtm
Hurting a city still hurts Jack though. If he tries asking it to swallow him whole or something, it'll suffer pretty serious damage when he breaks free.

If Superman knows Jacks basic powers, can't he simply take him from the city? Or at least try the same trick his comic book counterpart used with Cyborg Superman, and force him high into the air above the air away from his power source?

Yes and yes.

Jack wouldn't deliberately damage his power source to a vital extent. Most of those feats which involve obvious distortion are cosmetic on the scale he is tapping into. The megazord?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.