Invincible vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Slugfest.

Who comes on top?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Good fight. Edge to Colossus.

KingD19
Yeah, Invincible has the speed and fight edge, but Colossus has strength.

The highest documented weight he(Invincible) was seen pressing was around 400 tons.

Colossus was states as lifting 1.5 tons per pound or some such nonsense, so his range is in the thousands.

And recently Invincible and his little brother were struggling with that Viltrumite ship they flew through. Not sure, but I think the ship Colossus caught during Secret Wars..while still injured, was bigger.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Invincible should be a good bit stronger than he was when he benched the 400 ton weight.

I'd say his in the thousands of tons as well now. He and Colossus are probably quite close strength wise but Colossus edges him out.

And regarding the ship, wasn't that right after Mark healed from very severe injuries? Also, I recall them grunting a bit but that being about it.

dmills
Invincible. Conquest recently commented that Mark may be as strong as his father -Omniman- is. Also, the kids durability and damage soak is beyond what Colossus can dish out IMO.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by dmills
Invincible. Conquest recently commented that Mark may he as strong as his father is. Also, the kids durability and damage soak is beyond what Colossus may be willing/able to dish out. I agree, Colossus dies.

snoopdogg
Invincible wins.

bbrem123
invincible takes it...he way to ruthless....strength doesnt matter against him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.