Phantom Stranger Vs. The Keeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS and PIS are off.

Who wins?

janus77
PS, imo.

The Keeper should have been up there with Galactus (ok, maybe not quite that high, but not too far off) ... sad

Warlord
Keeper.
He actually fights

AsbestosFlaygon
How do you kill someone who cannot die?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

You don't need to kill someone to win in a forum fight.

janus77
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
punch him really hard. it works.

Uriel005
Stranger is said to be made of BFR but due to his punishment can't do more than help out. If he had no CIS and PIS he might take it just because I don't think anyone can really place the upper limits of his power just because he doesn't use them. Don't know would have to see him fight at beyond "I'm edging in on the side because I'm forbidden from doing more."

Prep-Man
PS.

Bentley
Beh, has PS done anything? Keeper wasn't all that impressive but PS has done exactly nothing?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
Beh, has PS done anything? Keeper wasn't all that impressive but PS has done exactly nothing?
Problem is that his punishment is that he is not allowed to interfere. What he was punished for and what his past is are not known but it is known that he has the power to BFR things which is why his punishment is that he is not allowed to do so as much as he wants to save people.

Colossus-Big C
phantom stranger is invincible, even spectre can kill him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.