Anakin versus Alice...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Anakin Skywalker from "Revenge of the Sith" versus Alice from "Resident Evil: Extinction."

Scenario one: Anakin is armed with a prhik electrostave, Alice with her blades. All out battle, all powers are on, no holds barred. Fight takes place in the deserted streets of Vegas.

Scenario two: H2H combat, same location. Powers are on here too, but no weapons.

In both scenarios, Anakin has gone dark side.

the ninjak
Choke holds for both scenarios. Followed by kinky stuff.

Alice better hope some flamethrowers are shooting into the air. Because Telekineticly pushing fire was really her only feat that can challenge a Jedi/Sith.

Rogue Jedi
Not really, she can employ TK shields, and do a TK push. And she's pretty damn fast with her blades.

Kaibs
And she's going to block The Force how? She's not Force Sensitive.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Not really, she can employ TK shields, and do a TK push. And she's pretty damn fast with her blades.

I always thought a force choke originated at the person's throat.

Instead of being some kind of Green Lantern style long strangling arm??

The force Choke should bypass any Telekinetic shield Alice can create.

Or am I wrong?

Rogue Jedi
Force attacks are basically telekinesis. If her TK is stronger than Anakins (It is), then her TK shield will hold all force attacks at bay.

the ninjak
I could be imagining this but did Vader ever Force choke someone with something between them or even over video feed?

Kaibs
Force attacks are basically telekinesis. If her TK is stronger than Anakins (It is), then her TK shield will hold all force attacks at bay.

Umm no. To say The Force is TK is wrong. And you know it. As it may look like TK but it's not. They are two completely different things.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
Umm no. To say The Force is TK is wrong. And you know it. As it may look like TK but it's not. They are two completely different things. The Force itself is not TK, that's not what I am saying. What I am saying is that Force attacks such as Force choke, Force hold, Force push, Force pull are all TK. But hey, don't take my word for it:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinesis

Alice uses TK as a weapon and as a shield. Her TK was far stronger than Anakins. No way in hell Anakins TK Force attacks get through her shields.

Kaibs
You realize the force is just not doing chokes and pushes. The Force is way more than such things.

Rogue Jedi
I know this.

Again, what I am saying is that Force attacks such as Force choke, Force hold, Force push, Force pull are all TK. These are attacks that Anakin will have at his disposal here.

Robtard
Can't she make a person's head bleed by just looking at them?

Kaibs
Why wouldn't Anakin get his lightsaber if it's an all out fight. Where Alice gets her blades?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Can't she make a person's head bleed by just looking at them? Yeah, but we can't really include that, can we? Consider it a handicap, just like taking away Annie's saber.

If you want, we can discuss that as scenario 3.

Darth Truculent
Alice if she dances like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFs0mRncxI

NemeBro
Force attacks are basically telekinesis. If her TK is stronger than Anakins (It is), then her TK shield will hold all force attacks at bay. Anakin telekinetically aided in the landing of a ship in Revenge of the Sith.

Pretty sure his TK is stronger. no expression

Rogue Jedi
He used the Force, dunno if he used TK.

NemeBro
He used the Force, dunno if he used TK. ............... I loled.

Rogue Jedi
Sure you did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.