The Executioner vs Pyramid Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
The Executioner - Resi 5

vs Pyramid Head

fight take place in the same area that you fight The Executioner.

danteiscool
well, I'd have to say the executioner since he moves around faster and that hammer axe of his hits pretty hard too. he's pretty durable too so I'm pretty sure he could win this.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, 1 question

is this the Red Executioner?

Wei Phoenix
Wouldn't Pyramid Head butt rape both colored Executioners?

NemeBro
Pyramid Head is an abstract manifestation of some gai's issues or something, can he even be killed?

StyleTime
No, Pyramid Head cannot be "killed" in the conventional sense. I doubt The Executioner would even see him.

To be honest, the use of Pyramid Head is specifically listed as illegal under standard Games VS rules. You'd have to invoke the "null-invincibility" clause for this thread.

NemeBro
He actually is, if I recall right.

Since he only exists to Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaames doesn't he? Or something, never actually played the game. no expression

StyleTime
There are conflicting theories. Pyramid Head's existence is referenced by various literature and art within Silent Hill. It implies that the citizens of the town may be aware of it. Canonically, James was the only character to encounter it though; it was supposed to be the manifestation of James's guilt/desire for punishment/etc.

.....until Homecoming went and ballsed everything up. Alex can see it now too. sad

P.S. Interesting fact for everyone. Pyramid Head's "real name" is The Executioner.

P.S.S. You should play it. Silent Hill 2 is one the greatest games ever made.

NemeBro
I've heard that, but lack of munny and shit.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by StyleTime
There are conflicting theories. Pyramid Head's existence is referenced by various literature and art within Silent Hill. It implies that the citizens of the town may be aware of it. Canonically, James was the only character to encounter it though; it was supposed to be the manifestation of James's guilt/desire for punishment/etc.

.....until Homecoming went and ballsed everything up. Alex can see it now too. sad

P.S. Interesting fact for everyone. Pyramid Head's "real name" is The Executioner.

P.S.S. You should play it. Silent Hill 2 is one the greatest games ever made.

The Pyramid Head appearance is actually that of what the tortures in the Toluca Lake Prison wore during the civil war, and James must have based it off thaat.

Or something

EDIT:

Also, Pyramid Head curbs

StyleTime
Originally posted by NemeBro
I've heard that, but lack of munny and shit.
It transcends money. uhuh
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
The Pyramid Head appearance is actually that of what the tortures in the Toluca Lake Prison wore during the civil war, and James must have based it off thaat.

Also, Pyramid Head curbs
That is the commonly held view. I can't remember if it was during the Civil War off the top of my head though.

At the very least, The Executioner shouldn't be able to actually harm Pyramid Head.

No End N Site
Thought this was The Executioner from Mace Knights.

Kazenji
Originally posted by StyleTime

At the very least, The Executioner shouldn't be able to actually harm Pyramid Head.

Okay then last make it so he can harm Pyramid Head.....

Dan666
Originally posted by Kazenji
Okay then last make it so he can harm Pyramid Head.....
Pyramid Head still wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.