Ace vs Enel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Let's say logias cancel each other. Can this god beat Luffy's second coolest older brother -Sabo is tops-?

Fight in Banaro Island.

amnesia
Ace FTW. Enel is good but he ain't second commander of the whitebeard pirates good.

Bentley
Originally posted by amnesia
Ace FTW. Enel is good but he ain't second commander of the whitebeard pirates good.

Neither is Ace... Anymore evil face

amnesia
oh yousneer

NemeBro
Enel crushes Ace.

He's the most destructive Logia in the series, next to Akainu.

Being able to move at the speed of lightning helps too. no expression

Also, lol at Enel not being Whitebeard commander good. Enel would have a bounty of five hundred million of he were a pirate according to Oda, that would be more than any other bounty in the series seen so far. estahuh

Bentley
He also had actual precog, which is helpful.

Bentley
Bump!

NemeBro
Still stand by Enel prolly winning.

iceman24567
God Enel

menokokoro
yeah, I'd say enel, just because of of his pre-cog

King Kandy
Originally posted by NemeBro
Enel crushes Ace.

He's the most destructive Logia in the series, next to Akainu.

Being able to move at the speed of lightning helps too. no expression

Also, lol at Enel not being Whitebeard commander good. Enel would have a bounty of five hundred million of he were a pirate according to Oda, that would be more than any other bounty in the series seen so far. estahuh
Didn't Oda also say that there are plenty of pirates stronger than Enel, though?

NemeBro
He said that there are crazier things in the Grand Line than Enel, but acknowledged he would still be a very signifigant threat.

Slaanesh
Enel..his power and ability is more awesome..lighting > fire

Q99
I think Ace is more skilled, but Enel wins on stronger power.

NemeBro
More skilled in what?

menokokoro
i would agree that ace is more skilled, enel didn't really need to work for his power, he just had amazing mantra and an awesome power, that was really the only reason he was such a great threat. if both ace and enel had the same power, ace would win almost every time, but they dont :/

NemeBro
Enel had nigh-perfect control of his Logia. erm

Physically he was not as skilled or as powerful, but his control over his Logia was high.

cnorwood
if magma can scortch fire so can lightning

Bentley
Originally posted by cnorwood
if magma can scortch fire so can lightning

If rubber can tank lightning so can fire uhuh

menokokoro
Originally posted by Bentley
If rubber can tank lightning so can fire uhuh HA! that is an excellent argument...to that particular one.

do i use the ... too often? idk, i think i might

Akainu
Originally posted by amnesia

Yes he is. He is even better.

cnorwood
Originally posted by Bentley
If rubber can tank lightning so can fire uhuh except lightning reaches temps hotter than the sun.

Bentley
Originally posted by cnorwood
except lightning reaches temps hotter than the sun.

That would melt rubber wouldn't it? erm

Akainu
Akainu solos both though.

Bentley
Originally posted by Akainu

This is likely to be true.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Akainu

i highly doubt that..he can beat Ace..but Enel..magma is not greater than lighting..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.