Wings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Where do you think serves the best wings?

What flavor do you like the best?

Breaded or non breaded?

Sauce on or off to the side?

droolio

Robtard
Original Buffalo Wings in San Rafael Ca. 94901. Sauce on.

Dope, yo; you can order them so spicey that your ******* cries the next day.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Original Buffalo Wings in San Rafael Ca. 94901. Sauce on.

Dope, yo; you can order them so spicey that your ******* cries the next day.

I thought the Belissimo's place in Buffalo New York were the first to make Buffalo wings?

I like boneless breaded (chunks of chicken breast) AND the original wings style. Depends on my mood.

Robtard
It's a brand name, the place in San Rafael Ca certainly wasn't the first. Pretty sure you're right about NY.

Symmetric Chaos
Cluck-U, mostly because I don't get wing from other places.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
It's a brand name, the place in San Rafael Ca certainly wasn't the first. Pretty sure you're right about NY.

LOL!

"Original..."

I see, now.

Had their establishment name popped up somewhere else in the sentence, I would have been able to pick up on that.

You live AROUND LA, right? I may have to visit out that way for my job. We should eat some wings at that wing place.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by The Nuul

Breaded or non breaded?

droolio

Honey BBQ at this bar-&-grill called Granny's Closet in Flagstaff, AZ.

And just skin; I don't like breading.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
LOL!

"Original..."

I see, now.

Had their establishment name popped up somewhere else in the sentence, I would have been able to pick up on that.

You live AROUND LA, right? I may have to visit out that way for my job. We should eat some wings at that wing place.

Na, many hours and hours away from LA. I'm about 6-7 miles North of the Golden Gate Bridge, so if you're ever in San Francisco or surroundin parts, sure.

King Kandy
There's a Thai place in portland called Pok Pok that makes incredible wings in a spicy sauce.

§P0oONY

Breaded or non breaded?

droolio Yeah... We don't do Wings here.

The Nuul
But you guys deep fry everything or is that the Scots?

King Castle
i never found a good place that served good chicken wings...

it is always a competition of which is hotter and less to do with which actually taste good.

§P0oONY
But you guys deep fry everything or is that the Scots? Quite a fallacy. Although there are certain fish and chip joints that will... We don't tend to eat chicken wings often though... I've not had any in ages (well,I ate roast chicken today, but I don't think that counts.

American eateries are few and far between here to be honest... Other than a few fast food chains. Can't say I'm a big fan of the stuff anyway.

inimalist
the best wings:

1ma8OhzFdIA

Darth Jello
Originally posted by inimalist
the best wings:

1ma8OhzFdIA

Bland and with 3/4ths less flavor?

Lord Lucien
Good band.

inimalist
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Bland and with 3/4ths less flavor?

is that slang for "awesome horn rif" where you are from?

Darth Jello
Originally posted by inimalist
is that slang for "awesome horn rif" where you are from?

I'm saying without the other 3, you're just eating a raw, frozen, chicken nugget.

Rogue Jedi
http://wingstop.com/

inimalist
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I'm saying without the other 3, you're just eating a raw, frozen, chicken nugget.

if the best complaint you can come up with is "they aren't the beatles", then seriously, what is the problem?

Bicnarok
heaven, you can use em to fly about the universes.

ADarksideJedi
I think they make the best at my job which is called Wegmans!

samalden
Other gaseous or liquid or sometimes through - the wings for a flight through the atmosphere to the surface is used to produce lift. Wings is a suite of software products to help you run your business better. It puts you in complete control of your business - you never know exactly what is happening, anywhere.There living things use water instead of air in the wings is an interesting example.

BackFire
There's a nearby place called Wings N Things that I go to regularly. Just get normal hot wings with ranch on the side. It's wonderful.

Bardock42
I don't like wings, I prefer to stay agnostic on the amount of animals that died for my meal.

jinXed by JaNx
Big thick BBQ drumsticks. I think they should only serve drumstick wings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.