The Rebellion (Occ chat and registration)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lt_Champion

Lt_Champion
Character name: Zepher
Role: Mate to Bonnie
Category: Experiment
Subcategory: Success
Type of experiment/Scientist: snake/human
Company The rebellion
Powers: Wind manipulation
How they do what they do: (Science behind abilities) he creates low pressure areas, causing the air itself to shift from areas of high pressure to the low pressure, causing wind
Flaws: Lazy.
Other abilities: wind manipulation
Specialty: Hacking computer programing
Personality: Lazy, He is a great hacker, and programmer, he is just lazy. he avoids work when he can, but knows when its time to work. did i mention he is lazy? He is easy going, enjoys a good prank every so often, as long as its not on him or bonnie. Any who prank him be warned, he may be lazy but also vindictive
Appearance:http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/TotA___Guy_Cecil_by_SetoKakashiluve.png

Character name: Suki
Role: Rebellion combat Trainer
Category: The rebellion
Subcategory: complete
Type of experiment/Scientist: Assassin
Powers: flight, light armor, blood minipulation, and small minipulation of sound , attraction
How they do what they do: because of his wings he is able to fly, shis scales form to word as light armor but a powerful attack will go threw it, the controlse the blood by minipulaitng the iron and platlets in the blood to make it as solid as he needs but reverts to usless blood if out of his hands and uses phermones at will to make anyone near him slightly attracted depending how strong willed they are
Flaws: made sole ly for assassinations so any strong attack hurts him
Other abilities: can pretty much see with usinging sound when its pitch black
Specialty: stealth
Personality: Major flirt and will use his powers to mess with every one
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/?action=view&current=somedarkdude.jpg

Character name: Raidon
Role: Rebellion leader
Category: The rebellion
Subcategory: marked failed
Type of experiment/Scientist: Wolf , elemntal
Powers: all forms of electricity
How they do what they do: minipulates electrolytes in body and has a alarmingly high amoun of it which give him his charge
Flaws: if hes too angry will spark uncontroably and if his anger boils over he goes super nova
Other abilities: hightened abilities and fangs
Specialty: technopath can build anything
Personality: bit harsh then needs to be but overly is a nice guy
Appearance: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/?action=view&current=3204593198a3507980352b991489218l.jpg

Dont forget to wait to get your character sheets to be approved before posting in the rp

moderator23
Character name: Terren Retly

Role: Rebellion Member

Category: The Rebellion

Subcategory: Failed Experiment

Type of experiment/Scientist: Owl/human

Company: none

Powers: Psychokinesis

How they do what they do: Uses motions of limbs, use of mind, and intellect to control matter he is focused on.

Flaws: Stamina decreases fast. Cant lift over 2 tons.

Other abilities: Hightened senses, flight.

Specialty: Tactical plans

Personality: Loud, quick-tempered, clown-ish, flirtacious.

Appearance: http://th04.deviantart.com/fs36/300W/i/2008/288/c/6/Helix_Warrior_by_Cosmic0ne.jpg

starryknight
Character name: Fallen and Cry
Role: Experiments in recovery
Category: The Rebellion
Subcategory: Failed
Type of experiment/Scientist: avian/human
Company: Rebellion
Powers: Telepathy and Psychokinesis
How they do what they do: (science behind abilities) surpasses the human limitation of the brain.
Flaws: mentally unstable, although she can still function by creating an alternate personalty. One is calm cool and collective the other is chaotic. She is sometimes unable to control her telepathy making it very painful when too many minds are in one place at one time.
Other abilities: she has wings hollow bones and air sacs in body which enable her to fly.
Specialty:
Personality: dual personalties, Fallen is calm and timid and always thinks before acting. Cry is crazy, she never thinks about anything she just acts, she is also random and is unreliable.
Appearance: long pure white hair, and tan skin, her wings are raven black and very skinny, also has black circles around her eyes do to malnutrition. Fallen's eyes are brown and timid, Cry's eyes are red and filled with madness and chaos.

starryknight
damn it mod beat me to the Psychokinesis =[

Lt_Champion
mod is approved. you can have it too Starry, They sometimes do a power more then once, XD but I approve ^^ Ill react to y'all's post

moderator23
Sorry Star. sad

@ Champ: How should I jump in?

Lt_Champion
thats up to you, just have them doing something, If it helps rock and suki will be in the living room, raidon and zepher will be in the lounge with their mate bonnie

Regelion1
Name: Dominique

Role: Rebellion member

Category: Cook

Subcategory: Failed experiment

Type of experiment/scientist: U.S wandering spider Human/Spider

Company: The Rebellion

Powers: Wall crawling,Web,Venom

How they do what they do: His mucus and saliva glands have been combined with seven different
types of proteins and fibroine from seven different types of spiders. Making his body produce
silk glands when the proteins and fibroine is released into the air it polymerizes forming a web
or string shot. A tiny hole is at the bottom through each of his teeth that when pressed hard
enough drip a combination of protein,Amine and polypeptides from the gums into the teeth. The
same like a spider that disruptes communication between the nervous system and the muscles,
which causes paralysis.He has tiny hairs on the end of his hands and feet that grip walls are coated
in a small adhysive that sticks to the smooth surface of thin water. By quickly raising the
blood pressure in his legs helps him jump up to 10 times his own length just like a standard spider.

Flaws: He is afraid of Lizards and Birds. He slows down in the cold and if left there too long
could die. When he sneezes or drools web comes out instead of mucuse or saliva.

Personality: He is a nice and kind person that loves to cook and help people. But he has a dark
side that he shows to people that he doesn't like or trust. He likes to flirt with many different
girls and loves animals.

Appearence:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/Kilik3.jpg

starryknight
Originally posted by moderator23
Sorry Star. sad

@ Champ: How should I jump in?
i was joking i didnt mean it to read so mad stick out tongue

Lt_Champion
I took it as a *pout* you beat me to the power *pouts cutely* type thing XD

Hitosu Moriko
Character name: Jest Hawthorne

Role: Rebellion Member

Category: Spy/Medic

Subcategory: Failed Experiment

Type of experiment/Scientist: Chameleon Type abilities such as Camouflage and Regeneration

Powers: Camouflage and Regeneration

How they do what they do: During one of their gene splicing experiments they overloaded on the Chameleons DNA and now he has the abilities to blend into his surrounds and to regenerate lost body parts most of the time of his experiments they would hack his body up and force his regeneration making his a experiments lethal

Flaws: If he over blends into his surrounds his camo messes up and he turns into whole bunch of backgrounds

Other abilities: He has medical abilities due to all the hacking and slashing of his experiments he learned a great amount of immediate first aid

Specialty: Stealth

Personality: He seems a bit quiet but he is good friend and will always try to help to the best of his abilities

Appearance: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/05062008/f/0/2/e/f02e1e8778a9f0_full.jpg

Lt_Champion
approved thus far I havent seen any that I wont approve but thunder will look over some of them when he returns and may take over playing some of the male characters

Regelion1
how should we go about starting the rp

Lt_Champion
how ever you want have them interact with anyone you want, ill react to it in any way you want, im not sure, if you want you can be in battle training or ask rock and suki if you can have a class now XDE or just say your having a class, ill send rock and suki in

Regelion1
How about i start the day with food for all

Lt_Champion
you have rock's attention er you would have her attention

Regelion1
Cooking and flirting is very fun

JacopeX
Character name: Kurt

Role: Assassin

Category: Successful Experiment

Subcategory: Rebellion Resident

Type of experiment/Scientist: Stealthiest and most advanced progression of an anthropomorphic one man robotic army. Powers vary.

Powers: Superhuman Attributes, Invisibility/materialism

How they do what they do: Human robotics have hit it's advanced era with most highly advanced manufactured assets, making the progression of such a controversial field much more possible in means of creating a machine with human organics, emotion, thought, conscience, etc. (However, this was most impossible to achieve, hence the risks of such a creation was enormous). Soon, the robotic design was able to succeed an anthropomorphic figure with apposable thumbs.

Military projects quickly took advantage of the progression of robotics and took consideration in "Project Assassin" led by BA scientists who were willing to participate for the sake of creating a weapon under their command. Moved at their command....killed at their command. The Robot was powered by active liquid molecules maintaining the circulatory genetics and being able to possess organs and blood like humans. However, with altered human DNA and bio cells, it can not only achieve human features, but can also achieve regeneration through active stem cells. The project soon became pure anatomy by the time the project was over. The being possessed enhanced physical power, speed, agility, strength, durability, senses, vision (13 settings), and intelligence. The project was completed 15 years later.

The creation known a "Kurt" (no longer described as a robot but a man made living super organ) possesses two abilities given during the process of the project. Materialism and Invisibility. The existence of this man made organ depends on the shadow essence and it's materials made possible along with darkness itself. Without the darkness, Kurt will just sublimate into nothing until the dark material returns and reassemble the being back into it's original form through advanced molecule reaction that has by then been altered across the world in order for certain improbable project to be made possible, such as solutions to Global warming. Kurt is also able to become invisible through molecular manipulation at will. The physical embodiment of Kurt can reassemble from sublimation back into original form.

Kurt became a world known success in the technological world. Encased in the labs...beyond the dark chambers that keep him in a comfortable physical state, he is stood in one place until ordered to be released for any assignment.

Flaws: Because his existence depends on the darkness, Kurt cannot be exposed to daylight when the sun is present in his region if it wants to remain active. It does not harm him in any way though.

Kurt also possesses irregular pressure points and touch, as he possesses plenty of weak spots around his body, hence why his legendary stealth is his only hope in not being hurt.

Other abilities: A tech genius, possesses superb combat skills based on the best network model function, making the process of every combative action one inch per millisecond.

Specialty: Stealth, Tracking

Personality: Very cold, ill tempered, disturbed, derranged, psychotic, immoral, depressed...yet stable...

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/052/6/3/Assassin_by_walktothewater.jpg

JacopeX
If this character gets approved, I would like to let you know that I will not use this character much until a scientist releases it. Only one post and from there on I will expect someone to PM me that the character has been unleashed.

I want him to be locked like a monster in the basement. stick out tongue

moderator23
Originally posted by Regelion1
Cooking and flirting is very fun I have a feeling my character is not going to favor your character...

starryknight
I have a feeling this RP is going to be fun. big grin

moderator23
I have a feeling "Cry" ,might kill me!

Regelion1
Danger is enticing

moderator23
Well, I got morning classes tommorow, so Im off to sleep.

Lt_Champion
ive got class soon ill be home in about six more hours. yay

Hitosu Moriko
Off to school Bye hope my intro was ok

Lt_Champion
Your intro is fine ^^ No worries. I am leaving soon... XD dont miss me too much

moderator23
You can pass out from vibrations?

Lt_Champion
yes if she hits the right low frequency. Its like having a speaker on so loud you can feel the vibrations in your body, she actually controls vibrations, but thats just sound really. But she is sending vibrations into them that will squish and expand the body, with enough force and the right frequency it will build and get stronger and stronger until it makes it hard to breath and passing out comes afterwards, if she overdoes it it will kill.

another way to put it, is when bombs go off, the wave that it sends out is what kills more then the fire itself, most are dead before they hit shrapnel. thats not counting small bombs.

edited: I found this link : http://www.stephen-knapp.com/frequencies_that_can_kill.htm

moderator23
Wow, ok. I can handle sound waves and such... erm

Lt_Champion
Rock cant control anything but sound, most vibrations are sound is all XD

moderator23
thumbsup
Cool

Regelion1
they say that some of the body could be controlled by disrupting the sound waves in the body

moderator23
Sorry, but Terren is kinda smart, and will use his knowledge to his advantage. i hope your ready, since Im really going to try and end this soon. big grin

JacopeX
...So is my character approved?

Lt_Champion
yeah but thunderfox may change it when he gets int, He is my co- approver XD

JacopeX
Oh then i'll wait until then.

Whoever wants to unleash Kurt, just PM me.

moderator23
Now I think Dominique is more perverted... O.O

Regelion1
he's not perverted he's taking pictures so Rock and Fallen can see how they fight how they act so different in battle what they feel they should improve on and see what releasing their uncontrolled anger looks like. There is a purpose its not perverted. But the nose bleed was because i only had one in real life and i thought it would be cool to have one when you see a girl naked or in underwear.

moderator23
If you have a nose bleed everytime you see a naked girl, that would turn her off.

Lt_Champion
suki is going to steal the film XD

Regelion1
not every time just sometimes

iKinneas
Character name: Cassie Vermillion
Role: Black Angel Loyalist
Category: Hacker
Subcategory: Successful Experiment
Type of experiment/Scientist: Spider/Human/Rat
Company: Black Angel
Powers: Enhanced Cognitive Perception, Heightened Thought Processing
How they do what they do: Enhanced cognitive perception, (i.e. very aware of everything around her) is made possible by the combination of rat and spider DNA, a sort of tribute to spider-man's "spider sense" but not quite as amplified. The heightened though processing comes from the rat DNA spliced into her, allowing her to think at a slightly elevated level, as well as allowing her to comprehend technology without a second thought.
Flaws: Cassie has a tendency to lose track of what she's doing on occasion, specifically if she sees/hears something she perceives as threatening. She also has severe ADD, and will sometimes stop mid sentence and start on another topic entirely, leaving her briefings both entertaining and useless.
Other abilities: Naturally enhanced speed
Specialty: Technology
Personality: Cassie was always that kid in school that everyone picked on because she was smart, thus making her a cold-hearted individual now. She seldom speaks, and is a heartless *****, save to the very few friends she has within Black Angel.
Appearance:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs16/i/2007/193/3/b/cassie_by_zahntelmo.jpg

Lt_Champion
nice and approved

starryknight
love to name hehehe

iKinneas
Thanks much. Will post later today. Halo Reach is calling my name for now.

starryknight
is it a game or a movie? o.O

iKinneas
The newest Halo game. I actually have never liked Halo, but a friend got me into this one, and I think it may convert me.

moderator23
iKinneas are you are a girl or boy. Not that it matters I just always wondered.

iKinneas
I'm a guy. Just prefer playing female characters. It makes for a more complex RP, to me, if you can play someone completely the opposite of yourself. And so I take that sentiment to the extreme.

moderator23
Cool ok. big grin

Lt_Champion
anyone can post even if they are in BA il lrespond depending on how they post, if you want to know nay details on ba just ask

moderator23
BA?

Lt_Champion
Black Angel

starryknight
either BA or the school should attack soon stick out tongue

Regelion1
I would like to show them who Dominique really is ha ha ha ha

iKinneas
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
anyone can post even if they are in BA il lrespond depending on how they post, if you want to know nay details on ba just ask

Actually, now that you mention it, my biggest holdup thus far is... I'm not really sure I know a lot about what's going on. Any chance I could get a little more info on the different organizations and basically what each one's goals and such are? I would be most appreciative. Please and thanks.

Lt_Champion
The school's goal is to capture nd kill all failed experiments from their organization to create a much better world by killing the humans

Black angel is a large scale death merchant. They make genetic experiments in attempt to make the ultimate weapon. Their goal is to start a world war, and control the world. they do it by starting world wars and selling the countries their weapons, and right now the rebellion and other failed experiments are the biggest thing standing in their way.

fell free to ask me any questions I will answer them that helps the rp keep going. ^^ I am worried that I will leave something out, so feel free to ask me a question.

moderator23
We should attack the school.

Lt_Champion
heh its the erasers, and other experiments that would make that hard, erasers are part wolf part human all anger (as max said)

iKinneas
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
The school's goal is to capture nd kill all failed experiments from their organization to create a much better world by killing the humans

Black angel is a large scale death merchant. They make genetic experiments in attempt to make the ultimate weapon. Their goal is to start a world war, and control the world. they do it by starting world wars and selling the countries their weapons, and right now the rebellion and other failed experiments are the biggest thing standing in their way.

fell free to ask me any questions I will answer them that helps the rp keep going. ^^ I am worried that I will leave something out, so feel free to ask me a question.

Thanks much.

Lt_Champion
Your welcome ^^

starryknight
the agents are just npcs right??

Lt_Champion
yeah XD they are XD

starryknight
yay i get to rip them to pieces big grin

Regelion1
questions can we have vehicles

Lt_Champion
yes but they cant just appear, XD make the way you find it and car and type realistic,XD as long as your realistic about it, then sure XD

Regelion1
so if dominique had a motorcycle i had to say what type and would it be in the garage of the rebellion base or would we steal one on the way to the others

Lt_Champion
if its at the rebellion, we can assume there is a custom one for them, since they would have time to get such a thing, that and there are two inventors there

starryknight
isn't the rebellion HQ on an island?

Regelion1
so a Kawasaki Ninja 650R motorcycle is in the question right.

Lt_Champion
yes, but they have transport devices to "abandoned" bases, which have garages attached XD

Regelion1
so would Terrens place be connected

Lt_Champion
That Is up to you, they use old buildings and such as long as its assumed abandoned its alright just not too many bases in one small area

Regelion1
i'd like to drive so the motorcycle would be in the rebellion base garage right

Lt_Champion
yes.

Regelion1
so ill use the transport device to get to the area and will use the motorcycle to get closer to them

Lt_Champion
okay ^^

Regelion1
so how does the transport device work

Lt_Champion
teleport, you get into a round room, and stand there and tell it which base you want to go to.

moderator23
So Domo and Fallen/Cry are on a date? Wow... smile

starryknight
well...kinda, Fallen has Cry on a short leash lol

moderator23
Domo is really in love. He's sprung, I believe.

Hunter_Abari
Star, you be rockin that A.E.? You betta go get yo some Hollister!

starryknight
booooooooo...maybe

Hunter_Abari
A&F?

Regelion1
DC, Nike,vans and zooyork all day but what about levis

Regelion1
starry what happened to posting

starryknight
No one else is...anyways I'm going to make a scientist soon and start attacking the group. Well if thats ok with LT.

Phoenix3068
Character Sheet

Character name: Hasume
Role: Experiment
Category: Successful Experiment
Subcategory:
Type of experiment/Scientist: Human/FireAnt/Tiger
Company
Powers: Fire Creation / Heat Manipulation / Aggressive Release
How they do what they do: (science behind abilities) Body heat rises to an increase temperature which can burn/ignite materials or items of a high enough flammability. If temperature increases great enough, pure flames can be created.
Flaws: Due to having human tissue, achieving a high enough heat can burn herself. Being held captive with the additive lack of mobility, Hasume is unable to swim even in the shallowest of waters, it also makes her fire creation impossible. She cannot control her aggressive release as its like a Tiger on a frenzy, turning her on friend and foe alike.
Other abilities: Her body structure shifts upon condition, though only in un-noticing places (teeth, nails, eyes).
Specialty: Infiltration/Hacking
Personality: Very seclusive due to the harsh treatment by the scientists who have contained her. She's shy to all, even those who show friendship towards her. With the proper conditions met, she becomes hostile towards those she see's as a threat.
Appearance: (the computer I'm on right now is very limited, I'll post the image soon after I get on my comp. which is more flexible.)

If its okay, I kind of want her to still be caged, until being released. That way it kind of makes sense how she would suddenly fit in.

Lt_Champion
sure if you eed the scientists to act any way towards them

Regelion1
so what are we going to do now that mod is perma band

Lt_Champion
im not sure, anyone know why two of the rpers have "acount restricted" added to their names now?

starryknight
I guess the Mods found Mod23 to be a sock of Hunter.

Lt_Champion
ODD >< um here soon I can post for ba if you want?

Regelion1
truth be he was he was using it till his account was un banned but they caught him and perma bannd both accounts but it's not like he did znything wrong with his sock i understand if he did that.

Phoenix3068
It sounds like you guys are going to End the RP because he's no longer here. I haven't even jumped in yet and this one seems like fun sad face.

Phoenix3068
hehe, ^^ my character is still caged, but sense its successful that kind of means I have to be freed right?

Lt_Champion
nah we just arent sure what to do is all XD heh you can.

Phoenix3068
I was curious, I haven't read every single thing but it at the beginning when you were writing how the thing kind of goes, you said the rebellion free's experiments and fights back. But I haven't really seen that happen yet, maybe I can be one of the ones who the Rebellion frees o.o

Lt_Champion
XD sure, post once for what kind of container your person is held in and i can so do thatXD

we havent had any trapped eperiments that people said they wanted to have freed

Phoenix3068
I thought it only made sense ^^

Of course, my character is kind of an Anti to that o.o

Just don't get mad at me if you some how get burned ^^;

Phoenix3068
>.< My character's going to be stubborn. Feel free to B**** slap her XD

starryknight
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
>.< My character's going to be stubborn. Feel free to B**** slap her XD

Cry is the only one that can B**** slap ppl around here!

Phoenix3068
X3 then Cry may feel free to b**** slap Hasume!

starryknight
shes on a forced date...

Phoenix3068
lol forced date? date rape o.o?

starryknight
more like he has a car and cry wanted to go shopping. O_o

Phoenix3068
Well, today seems to be slow.

Regelion1
You know Fallen wanted to go on this date not just for the cloths >.> ^_^ <3

Phoenix3068
o.o; oooookay then, you guys have your date, but you know its kind of odd that the Rebellion RP in itself is below the OCC on the list lol.

Thunder Fox
i am backish.... mind filling me in champ?

Lt_Champion
the rebellion sprung a girl from ba, thats pretty much all ya missed

Phoenix3068
lol I was the last one to post so I'm not allowed to post again yet. So SOMEBODY has to post SOMETHING *cough cough* Champ

Phoenix3068
lol I'm going to try and reply in much longer sentences that way I can feel that I'm accomplishing something but I must go to the bathroom first :O BE RIGHT BACK TO REPLY TO THE LAST COMMENT POSTED AT THE POINT OF RETRIEVAL!!!!!

Matthias Fenris
ok, no more pixi stix for you.

Phoenix3068
NUU!!! *tackles Matthias angrily* D:<

Matthias Fenris
argh! again! why do the hawtgirls throw their bodies at me!? O_o.. wait.

Phoenix3068
oh you SOMFB =.=... *rips out Matt's throat*

Matthias Fenris
*the last words uttered before his throat is torn out can be heard across the KMC* SHE WANTS MY BODY!!!!

Phoenix3068
LIAR!!! *turns my free arm and stabs a blade through his chest*

Matthias Fenris
urk! *reaches up, wiping a bloody smear across her chest, the last thoughts going throgh his mind being "..hurrr... bewbs.."*

Phoenix3068
=.= *rips my blade from his chest as he dies* Perv

Matthias Fenris
*respawning in 5...*

Phoenix3068
Matt, sense your messaging in the Rebellion thread perhaps you should join the RP =.=

Matthias Fenris
i message in the ooc threads of the rps i read...O_o..

Phoenix3068
suuuuuuure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.