Blue Marvel vs Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who wins?

The Nuul
Ummmm... BM should win.

KingD19
Marvel takes a majority.

Q99
Blue Marvel takes it on basis of power.

Bentley
Marvel should probably win, even if Skaar has shown more heart in his fight physically he's outclassed.

Prep-Man
BM.

Don Corleone
Same outcome if Superman fought Hulk. Only on a lower scale.

BM

SuperiorTech
BM

Stoic
Blue Marvel wins this but, just remember one thing though, Skaar is a kid, when he becomes an adult, and his power increases, Blue Marvel shouldn't be much of a threat to him.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Blue Marvel wins this but, just remember one thing though, Skaar is a kid, when he becomes an adult, and his power increases, Blue Marvel shouldn't be much of a threat to him.

celeyhyga17

nahhh....

Blue Marvel pwns him...

Bouboumaster
I think that BM win.

dmills
Blue Marvel wins this but, just remember one thing though, Skaar is a kid, when he becomes an adult, and his power increases, Blue Marvel shouldn't be much of a threat to him. K. I'll make sure to revisit this topic 10 years from now when that observation is actually relavent stick out tongue

Mshinu
BM pounds this pathetic mini-me hulk into a green pile of snot.

iceman24567
Blue Marvel wins this but, just remember one thing though, Skaar is a kid, when he becomes an adult, and his power increases, Blue Marvel shouldn't be much of a threat to him. LOL whatever BM wins

Wei Phoenix

Marvel will only get older, more experienced and more powerful as well so he still wins.

marvel will get arthritis. respect the hulk family

KingD19
Marvel's immortal...he hasn't aged since the incident that gave him his powers in the 50's I think it was. He'll get stronger, but not older.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by KingD19
Marvel's immortal...he hasn't aged since the incident that gave him his powers in the 50's I think it was. He'll get stronger, but not older.

i think he's aged extremely slow.

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
marvel will get arthritis. respect the hulk family

This was a great answer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.