The Men in Black vs Aliens and Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Agents K, J and whoever the other one was, have twenty minutes notice of an impending xenomorph and yautja invasion. All of the 'morphs from Aliens are there including the Queen, and an equal number of Predators including Wolf. The MIB have all the weapons they used in the movies and enough time to prep the area of where the alien/predator ship is predicted to land.

KingD19
Monsters die horribly.

Myth
MIB blow the ship out of the sky before it lands.

Now, if the ship lands and the aliens/predators have had time to escape before MIB arrive, MIB are screwed.

RE: Blaxican
MiB probably die.

BruceSkywalker
non serious answer= MIB win because will smith's character starts rapping..

b back later for real answer

Rogue Jedi
Pretty sure the hoomans die.

Darth Martin
I'm not even sure the MIB have better tech than the Yautja. Let's not even mention the fact that all of NYC is going to have to be quarantined by the Xenomorph infecting everything in sight.

Ship-to-ship combat in space would have to go to the MIB. They don't have the combat skill to do anything with these two species on the ground though. Imagine J or K against Wolf. He'd kill them.

Rogue Jedi
The Morphs from Aliens would be too much for them.

XanatosForever
It's spite because MIB isn't really being used, just two agents. The agency itself would be more than enough to handle this threat, but J and K, even with their uber guns, are simply outnumbered and likely outfoxed.

Placidity
Oh, I really like this matchup.

I think with prep, MIB have a shot. They'll have to use all of their tech besides just the energy blasters, which I'm just assuming they have since I don't remember exactly.

If they only get the blasters then they die. If its only the two or three agents, then they die as well.

If it were a group of MIB agents, with all the tech seen in movies then they'll have a good chance.

I wonder what would happen if they used the flashy memory thingy on the aliens or predators, with the date of last memory set to like 100 years ago or something lol. They did have a large scale flasher too in the first movie I think.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by XanatosForever
It's spite because MIB isn't really being used, just two agents. The agency itself would be more than enough to handle this threat, but J and K, even with their uber guns, are simply outnumbered and likely outfoxed. Mhm.

jinXed by JaNx
Men in Black technology is much like magic. It is only limited by what they can pull out of their asses. So, Men In Black win.

Rogue Jedi
Like magic?

BruceSkywalker
alien ship lands, preds go cloak come up from behind and wrist blade their arsses

the end /thread

ares834
The probelm is that the alein sip doesn't land... It would be blown apart long before that.

Rogue Jedi
MIB don't blast random ships out of the sky, dude.

the ninjak
They are aware of the ships arrival. And have prep. Prep with these guys + knowledge of general landing route and aliens die.

Rogue Jedi
Punk way to win IMO.

the ninjak
Yeah well the planet would be doomed if face huggers escaped into the general population.

AvP2 was disrespectful to the Alien.

Rogue Jedi
I guess Red Squadron would pwn the Preds then?

NemeBro
The ships have a very real chance of being shot out of the sky.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Like magic?

Yeah, just like Harry Potter, the gadgets in Men in Black don't need to be explained. When wizards use spells or charms it's explained as being possible because it's magic. There is no further attempted explanation. For the MIB it's a lot like that but it's advanced or alien technology. They can pull any gadget out of their ass and it doesn't need to be explained, it just is

Kazenji
How are they gonna blow the Pred ship out of the sky....usually its cloaked.

the ninjak
If the Aliens are loose on the ship that's landing you have to assume they are in touble. Like in AVP2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.