Uber Melee Masters vs Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Mantis (Celestial Madonna)
Gorgon (complete with stone stare, CIS on tho)
Karate Kid (best version)
Gamorra w/ Godslayer

vs

Current Hulk
Immortal Hercules w/ Adamantine Mace
Colossus
Big Barda

Warlord
Thunderclap ftw...stick out tongue

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

Current Hulk
Immortal Hercules w/ Adamantine Mace

no expression

Stunner2xx
Bricks

Bouboumaster
Colossus die, but Hulk and Herc clean the place.

Stone stare, godslayer and mantis telepathy, mellee masters take it, but they can't do it with their MA alone.

Naija boy
Bricks. If by current hulk you man the Green Scar, then he likely soloes

Kasper Gutman
Batman was originally included on the Uber Melee team but after seeing his opponents he was overheard saying "Holy frick Robin!" and swung out of this fight poste haste.

iceman24567
Batman only left because he would solo erm

illadelph12
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Gamora currently have some psuedo cosmic powers (as of Annihilation: Conquest)? Also, Godslayer could likely decapitate Hulk and Herc.

The brick deck is kinda stacked, but I'm actually kinda leaning towards Team Melee. Karate Kid has shattered objects of greater durability than his opposition, and working in unison with Gamora and Mantis it's going to be a work of fine art seeing them in action, but logic dictates Team Brick winning more times than not.

I can see a plan for Team Melee to use the Bricks' strength against themselves (positioning themselves so that the blows the Bricks throw put their fellow Brick teammates off balance or in harms way). Not sure how long that would hold up though.

Dum Dum Dugan
Gorgon sword is also made to kill gods.

AsbestosFlaygon
"Gorgon (complete with stone stare, CIS on tho)"

For some reason, Herc blocks Gorgon's stone stare with his mace and reflects it back at the opponents, due to adamantine's magical properties.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
"Gorgon (complete with stone stare, CIS on tho)"

For some reason, Herc blocks Gorgon's stone stare with his mace and reflects it back at the opponents, due to adamantine's magical properties.
does standard gear even give him the mace? he barly ever uses it, and do you really think thats a serious arguement? Against a vastly smarter and tachical Gorgon?

Mindset
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
does standard gear even give him the mace? he barly ever uses it, and do you really think thats a serious arguement? Against a vastly smarter and tachical Gorgon? It does when the ts gave him the mace.

Naija boy
Didnt current Hulk just knock the crap out of red hulk with a single thunderclap? I dont see any on the uber melee team having the durability to take a similar attack without getting laid out.

illadelph12
They toss Gorgon between his hands to deaden the sound... stick out tongue

dmills
Stone stare, god slayer, and king PIS? Team melee takes it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Mindset
It does when the ts gave him the mace.
good call dident see that.

dmills
Gorgon sword is also made to kill gods. Forgot about that.

Mantis can mindrape most of them. Gamorra and Gorgon can kill gods with their blades. Mantis and Karate Kid can actually take these people on in h2h and Gorgon can turn most of them to stone. They win.

Dum Dum Dugan
oh yea gorgon also a telepath as well, though I find it unlikely he mind rape someone.

Naija boy
Originally posted by 753
Mantis can mindrape most of them. Gamorra and Gorgon can kill gods with their blades. Mantis and Karate Kid can actually take these people on in h2h and Gorgon can turn most of them to stone. They win.

Can any of them really take a thunderclap similar to the one we saw on red hulk without being koed and for some killed? Moreover even if they are able to survive it without being koed or killed, they wont be in any shape to make any more useful contributions to the match and the attack could just be repeated. I really cant see these guys beating the green scar regardless of their h2h skills.

IF this is current hulk as we saw recently in hulk 24 , he was holding back against Rulk and taking his best shots with a smile on his face.
In strict h2h, any of these guys would likely get killed in one hit. His HF is certainly good enuff to compensate for their bladed weapons as well.

Tho again they likely wont even make it past the first thunderclap.

Bouboumaster
Hulk may in fact soloes.

dmills
Edit

dmills
Originally posted by Naija boy
Can any of them really take a thunderclap similar to the one we saw on red hulk without being koed and for some killed? Moreover even if they are able to survive it without being koed or killed, they wont be in any shape to make any more useful contributions to the match and the attack could just be repeated. I really cant see these guys beating the green scar regardless of their h2h skills.

IF this is current hulk as we saw recently in hulk 24 , he was holding back against Rulk and taking his best shots with a smile on his face.
In strict h2h, any of these guys would likely get killed in one hit. His HF is certainly good enuff to compensate for their bladed weapons as well.

Tho again they likely wont even make it past the first thunderclap. Gorgon took Quakes best shot, a thunderclap would be a walk in the park for him. Mantis would know Banner is about to t-clap before Banner even knows it.

Naija boy
Originally posted by dmills
Gorgon took Quakes best shot, so a thunderclap would be a walk in the park for him. Mantis would prolly know he's going to T-clap before he would lol!

Actually no. Gorgons durability is certainly nothing compared to that of the Red Hulk a high level class 100 character, who was pretty much one shotted koed with a single thunderclap from a serious current hulk. Also Hulk has shown high level resistance to telepathy so that is not an option likely to work. Additionally even knowing the hulk is going to thunderclap will not really give them any way of countering its effects.

tsscls
Pre Crisis KK soloes.

KingD19
You get 4 ground pounds to upset their balance, and then 4 thunderclaps /thread

Naija boy
Originally posted by KingD19
You get 4 ground pounds to upset their balance, and then 4 thunderclaps /thread

4 is probably too much.

KingD19
4 is probably too much.

Think it might be overkill?

And people are forgetting Barda has her Rod and other standard gear)

Bentley
Thunderclaps for everyone.

dmills
As I said, Gorgon took Quakes attack. A t-clap won't put him down. Not at all. And why do people always think people will just stand around like statues while hulk t-claps? This ain't a comic man.

dmills
So he stomps the ground and knocks everyone off balance... Including himself?

Naija boy
As I said, Gorgon took Quakes attack. A t-clap won't put him down. Not at all. And why do people always think people will just stand around like statues while hulk t-claps? This ain't a comic man.

Repeating it does not grant it any more validity. What feats of damage output does quake have to suggest that he can dish out more than a hulk thunderclap? Hulk completely laid out the high end class 100 Rulk with a single T-clap. Unless quake has anything even coming close to that range then ur attempt to use that feat to justify Gorgon "walking through a hulk T-clap" is nothing short of comical. It necessitates Gorgon being more durable than Rulk (a high level class 100 character just in case u forgot). Ridiculous

Also, who said anything about standing around like statues. If anything such an assumption (but in regards to hulk this time) is inherent in ur stance because u somehow believe that they will be able to do something to hulk before he claps even given the distance in which they start apart from each other. Given that none of these people are superspeedsters as well as the fact that hulk is quite fast in his own right, that possibility is just non-existent.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2.

Tho again they likely wont even make it past the first thunderclap. They can't tank it, but they can prevent it with stone stare and TP. Hulk' is pretty resistent to TP, but Mantis is top tier. I think she downs him. There is also the matter of Karate Kid immobilizing the hulk, don't laugh, he can do it. Given the starting distance a mindrape from Mantis would be the best way to go about downing the hulk before he claps.

Hulk won't regenrate from decapitation or having the blade jammed in his brain and left there.

Bentley

Not any thunderclap, one that koed a guy who humiliated Thor and killed Surfer, that level of thunderclapping would ko the likes of Namor and Colossus. Don't tell me you think Gorgon has that kind of durability.

Naija boy
Originally posted by 753
They can't tank it, but they can prevent it with stone stare and TP. Hulk' is pretty resistent to TP, but Mantis is top tier. I think she downs him. There is also the matter of Karate Kid immobilizing the hulk, don't laugh, he can do it. Given the starting distance a mindrape from Mantis would be the best way to go about downing the hulk before he claps.

Hulk won't regenrate from decapitation or having the blade jammed in his brain and left there.

Stone stare wont work on Hulk. The only real hope for the team is mantis mind rape and even that is doubtful. Even if KK could possibly immobilize current hulk (which im quite skeptical about). It certainly wouldnt be before he is laid out from the T-clap.

Hulk regenerating from decapation is possible as iirc, the meastro did begin to regenerate even after being atomized. Also, his body has been known to expel metals before in its healing process so even leaving the blade there wont really do it. Regardless of all this however, the likelyhood of the team even getting the opportunity for this is far lower than that of hulk simply killing them all with a thunderclap before they can hurt him. And we havent even started talking about Hulks other teammates yet either...

marwash22
PC Karate Kid solos via "Super Karate". uggh

dmills
@Naija,

Whoa Nellie! Ok. I believe Quakes vibrational output is tantamount to a 10.0 earthquake, but I'll double check it for you. At any rate she was able to lay out Logan with a small dose to his chest or some shyte, bring down a big ass castle etc. She can do wide spread damage or concentrate it into a small area with pin point precision.

Some of them are near super speedsters. Gorgon and Gamora may very well be speedsters.

Rulk means spit here.
1) You use the standard distance argument but then use The Hulk T-clapping Rulk from point blank range. It seems to me that -unless you're arguing that his Tclap would have that same affect from over 1000 ft away-, that you're trying to mix and match your case here.

2) You assume that I'm talking about hard durability with Gorgon. I'm speaking about his damage soak and regen. It's off the chain.

3) Phuck Rulk. His durability isn't all that impressive sans Loeb force wink. I mean dude was stabbed in the chest by the Punisher.

dmills
Stone stare wont work on Hulk. The only real hope for the team is mantis mind rape and even that is doubtful. Even if KK could possibly immobilize current hulk (which im quite skeptical about). It certainly wouldnt be before he is laid out from the T-clap.

Hulk regenerating from decapation is possible as iirc, the meastro did begin to regenerate even after being atomized. Also, his body has been known to expel metals before in its healing process so even leaving the blade there wont really do it. Regardless of all this however, the likelyhood of the team even getting the opportunity for this is far lower than that of hulk simply killing them all with a thunderclap before they can hurt him. And we havent even started talking about Hulks other teammates yet either... Come on brah. You've got to come with more then just "stone stare won't work on Hulk". Why wouldn't it? He'd "heal" from it?

Stoic
Herc and Hulk alone are team crushers, Bricks win due to on panel feats. The rest is hog wash.

Hulk regenerating from decapation is possible as iirc, the meastro did begin to regenerate even after being atomized. Also, his body has been known to expel metals before in its healing process so even leaving the blade there wont really do it. Regardless of all this however, the likelyhood of the team even getting the opportunity for this is far lower than that of hulk simply killing them all with a thunderclap before they can hurt him. And we havent even started talking about Hulks other teammates yet either...

Why wont the stone stare work? It was made clear it was going to work on wolverine who has a HF on par with the Hulk's.

Even if he can survive decaptiation, which I doubt, he'll be down for the count of this fight.

I believe Mantis can solo him with TP. Gorgon turns hercules into stone, gamorra kills colossus and KK can take big barda down.

Apart from groundtomps and T-claps, he cant take Mantis or KK in h2h, they'll shatter all his joints and dodge his blows. IIRC KK and mantis can levitate too to avoid the stomps. Gorgon can also use TP to predict his opponents moves and with two god killing blades on the field they can do win.

I give the melee team 6/10

Originally posted by Stoic
Herc and Hulk alone are team crushers, Bricks win due to on panel feats. The rest is hog wash. So are mantis, kk and gorgon actually.

StiltmanFTW
oh yea gorgon also a telepath as well, though I find it unlikely he mind rape someone.

He is a low lv telepath according to handbooks... but he can mess a little with their minds, like he did with Wolverine.

His TP defense is great, by the way.

dmills
Yeah. I think the melee team is being a bit lowballed here.

Mindset
Come on brah. You've got to come with more then just "stone stare won't work on Hulk". Why wouldn't it? He'd "heal" from it? Because of his healing factor resisting or reverting transmutations to his body.

SuperiorTech
Come on brah. You've got to come with more then just "stone stare won't work on Hulk". Why wouldn't it? He'd "heal" from it?

Hulk has been turned to stone already by Grey Gargoyle but his healing factor was able to fight off the effects.From what I remember he did not recover instantaneous but he was still able to move and fight while his hf did it's thing.

Gorgon can keep doing it and it shoul slow him down enough.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by 753
Gorgon can keep doing it and it shoul slow him down enough.

It was Grey Hulk his weakest incarnation and he still fought it off at the levels Hulk's hf operates at currently doubtful.

Bentley
Yeah. I think the melee team is being a bit lowballed here.

People are seriously lowballing Hulk actually, he's well equiped to deal with melee fighters that would destroy other bricks, one proof is that he's consistently able to destroy Wolverine in close quarters.

dmills
Originally posted by Bentley
People are seriously lowballing Hulk actually, he's well equiped to deal with melee fighters that would destroy other bricks, one proof is that he's consistently able to destroy Wolverine in close quarters. Cause of his regen/healing factor. Not because of his hard durability (man that sounds so gay).

People are seriously lowballing Hulk actually, he's well equiped to deal with melee fighters that would destroy other bricks, one proof is that he's consistently able to destroy Wolverine in close quarters. Well, mantis gorgon adn KK are all > wolverine

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
Well, mantis gorgon adn KK are all > wolverine

Savage Hulk has tanked Karnak's attack on his weakness to no ill effect, this Hulk is vastly more powerful.

Cause of his regen/healing factor. Not because of his hard durability (man that sounds so gay).

When Hulk reaches high power level not even Wolverine can pierce his skin. Current Hulk will start that high.

dmills
Savage Hulk has tanked Karnak's attack on his weakness to no ill effect, this Hulk is vastly more powerful.

When Hulk reaches high power level not even Wolverine can pierce his skin. Current Hulk will start that high. Huh? I've read Logan say that his skin gets harder to cut, but not that it's impenetrable. In fact, on panel evidence suggests otherwise.

illadelph12
Karate Kid shattered the Emerald Eye of Ekron with one punch. Hulk's a beast, but come on now. KK is going to be able to do some damage. Hulk will recover from it rather quickly (as the Emerald did), but he's likely capable of breaking Hulk's bones.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
Well, mantis gorgon adn KK are all > wolverine

And Wolverine raped Hulk in close quarters, too.

When Hulk reaches high power level not even Wolverine can pierce his skin. Current Hulk will start that high.

Wolverine's cut WWH, the most durable incarnation. The only time he failed to cut Hulk was retconned. When he was Death he was recovering from having his "muscles turned to jelly", so that doesn't count.

Bentley
Huh? I've read Logan say that his skin gets harder to cut, but not that it's impenetrable. In fact, on panel evidence suggests otherwise.

In WWH when Logan was fighting him the claws were no longer capable of piercing him deep, he was just scratching his skin.

Originally posted by illadelph12
Karate Kid shattered the Emerald Eye of Ekron with one punch. Hulk's a beast, but come on now. KK is going to be able to do some damage. Hulk will recover from it rather quickly (as the Emerald did), but he's likely capable of breaking Hulk's bones.

Val is able to hurt him, but it won't last enough imo; Hulk's healing factor and unnatural invulnerability is bad news for precision strikers.

StiltmanFTW
In WWH when Logan was fighting him the claws were no longer capable of piercing him deep, he was just scratching his skin.

He failed when just the tips of the claws connected (Hulk moved back), then he cut the shit out of him, even stabbed his arm.

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He failed when just the tips of the claws connected (Hulk moved back), then he cut the shit out of him, even stabbed his arm.

Well, you're probably right, the real question is if that matters at all here or if Hulk has everything he needs to deal with this people who just can't ditch enough damage to beat him.

Naija boy
@Naija,

Whoa Nellie! Ok. I believe Quakes vibrational output is tantamount to a 10.0 earthquake, but I'll double check it for you. At any rate she was able to lay out Logan with a small dose to his chest or some shyte, bring down a big ass castle etc. She can do wide spread damage or concentrate it into a small area with pin point precision.

Some of them are near super speedsters. Gorgon and Gamora may very well be speedsters.

Rulk means spit here.
1) You use the standard distance argument but then use The Hulk T-clapping Rulk from point blank range. It seems to me that -unless you're arguing that his Tclap would have that same affect from over 1000 ft away-, that you're trying to mix and match your case here.

2) You assume that I'm talking about hard durability with Gorgon. I'm speaking about his damage soak and regen. It's off the chain.

3) Phuck Rulk. His durability isn't all that impressive sans Loeb force wink. I mean dude was stabbed in the chest by the Punisher.

lol, laying out logan? Bringing down a castle?. You have got to be kidding me. koing a high end class hundred with a single clap character is far far more impressive than either of those.

Moreover gorgon and gamora are fast, but they have absolutely no feat which puts them at a level which the hulk (especially given his speed) or any of the characters on his team wont be able to perceive. That notion is quite absurd.

1.) Actually not at all. The rulk thunderclap was from point blank range yes, but given the vastly inferior overall durability (whether it be damage soak, hard durability or whatever u want to call it), of the members of the other team the distance would not need to be even close to the same in order to have similar effects (likely worse). Moreover, the standard distance argument, was used to emphasize that they wouldnt be able to lay a hand on hulks person before he could clap, that doesnt mean they wouldnt be well within his thunderclapping range. Also after the initial thunderclap which will at the very least and most unlikely case-disorient them for a long period of time (really should ko them)- hulk could then easily go towards them and deliver a T-clap from point blank range which would most certainly kill them, or more likely than not just punch them and turn them to mush.

2.) No this really just more unsupported reasoning on ur part. The gorgon does not have any feats suggesting that he can go through attacks that can level class 100 characters. He has not shown the level of damage soak that would put his overall durability in the same range as a high end class 100 character. Not even close.

3.) His durability is far superior to that of the Gorgon regardless. hulk characters have never had the best piercing durability, but their overall ability to take damage is right up there with other class 100s.

The simple fact of the matter is that the members of team 1 cannot avoid or escape the wide range attacks that WILL incapacitate them, and can certainly not dish out enuff damage to the members of the brick team to take them out before these attacks connect. Period

Naija boy
Come on brah. You've got to come with more then just "stone stare won't work on Hulk". Why wouldn't it? He'd "heal" from it?

Seriously ur are displaying a huge ignorance of the hulk right here. hulk has resisted numerous transmutative effects befote, and being turned to stone specifically when he resisted the effects of the grey gargoyles powers.

Bentley
thumb up

illadelph12
Hulk's going to thunderclap at opponents from .5 km away? Interesting.

There is also the effect on his own team to consider. Also the fact that KK can fly and also grant a teammate flight with his spare Legion Flight Ring (likely giving it to Gamora).

Naija boy
Originally posted by 753
Why wont the stone stare work? It was made clear it was going to work on wolverine who has a HF on par with the Hulk's.

Even if he can survive decaptiation, which I doubt, he'll be down for the count of this fight.

I believe Mantis can solo him with TP. Gorgon turns hercules into stone, gamorra kills colossus and KK can take big barda down.

Apart from groundtomps and T-claps, he cant take Mantis or KK in h2h, they'll shatter all his joints and dodge his blows. IIRC KK and mantis can levitate too to avoid the stomps. Gorgon can also use TP to predict his opponents moves and with two god killing blades on the field they can do win.

I give the melee team 6/10

hulk is resistant to transmutation. he has shown this in the past, and against being turned to stone specifically even. wolverine and hulk are not analagous in this instance.

It wont get to the point where he will be decapitated anyways so that is of little consequence.

The only hope for the team as i mentioned before is tp, but even then that given hulks impressive showings of tp resistance in the past, the chances of that workiing are pretty low.

Ground stomps and T-claps are all apart of hulks arsenal and with his hf he certainly can take mantis or KK in h2h. the damage they can dish out will heal very quickly, and it wouldnt take more than a punch or two to permanently incapcitate them. tho they will go down to the T-clap anyways so any punches they receive afterwards are just overkill. Gorgon wont be reading hulks mind in any capacity so we can throw that idea (at least in regards to hulk) out of the window.

the brick team has the more powerful attacks, can get those powerful attacks off first, can affect the entire opposing team with those attacks simultaneously etc etc. They have too many advantages here so they take this without much trouble.

Green scar soloes.

Naija boy
Originally posted by illadelph12
Hulk's going to thunderclap at opponents from .5 km away? Interesting.

There is also the effect on his own team to consider. Also the fact that KK can fly and also grant a teammate flight with his spare Legion Flight Ring (likely giving it to Gamora).

hulks obviously going to wait for them to come closer before the T-clap. seriously people need to give hulk more credit than this. None of those on the opposing team are too fast for him to perceive and all of them have to come towards him to attack him (save mantis with TP).

He wont just start clapping his hands like he at some sort of parade at the beginning of the fight (tho that might work too.lol), when he sees them coming towards him he will T-clap. Hulk doesnt have to be genius (which funnily enuff he is at this point) to know to clap when they are within a certain range. Moreover this a character that has laid out a whole forrest with one clap. He has a pretty wide range for it.

D_Dude1210
Hmmm. What about the telepaths using their abilities to force the other bricks to attack the Hulk before he can T-clap?

hulk is resistant to transmutation. he has shown this in the past, and against being turned to stone specifically even. wolverine and hulk are not analagous in this instance.

It wont get to the point where he will be decapitated anyways so that is of little consequence.

The only hope for the team as i mentioned before is tp, but even then that given hulks impressive showings of tp resistance in the past, the chances of that workiing are pretty low.

Ground stomps and T-claps are all apart of hulks arsenal and with his hf he certainly can take mantis or KK in h2h. the damage they can dish out will heal very quickly, and it wouldnt take more than a punch or two to permanently incapcitate them. tho they will go down to the T-clap anyways so any punches they receive afterwards are just overkill. Gorgon wont be reading hulks mind in any capacity so we can throw that idea (at least in regards to hulk) out of the window.

the brick team has the more powerful attacks, can get those powerful attacks off first, can affect the entire opposing team with those attacks simultaneously etc etc. They have too many advantages here so they take this without much trouble.

Green scar soloes.

The transmutation worked briefly but he overcame it with hf. It could sdtill slow him down enough for decaptiation for instance. I think you are making too much out of the hulk's tp resistance.

As for how the fighters can incapacitate him with his HF, you seem to forget the hulk gets knocked out all the time by much weaker people and they can just immobilize him. I see no reason why they can't possibly decapitate him either.

And as was pointed out above they can mindrape his team into turning against each other.

Dum Dum Dugan

Are you kidding me? dude he stabed his entire claw into hulks arm.

Starscream M
Are you kidding me? dude he stabed his entire claw into hulks arm. yeah, logan never had trouble cutting hulk.

only person logan really has trouble cutting is colossus.

Naija boy
Originally posted by 753
The transmutation worked briefly but he overcame it with hf. It could sdtill slow him down enough for decaptiation for instance. I think you are making too much out of the hulk's tp resistance.

As for how the fighters can incapacitate him with his HF, you seem to forget the hulk gets knocked out all the time by much weaker people and they can just immobilize him. I see no reason why they can't possibly decapitate him either.

And as was pointed out above they can mindrape his team into turning against each other.

The increased rage stopped it from working. Current hulk or banner is back in his green scar mindstate so it is unlikely to work at all given that even his base level of rage is higher than that of an angry regular hulk.

Also id say its a bit of an exxageration to say that hulk gets knocked out all the time by weaker people. Yes he does have some feats where he gets knocked down by those weaker than him, but remeber that this is current hulk in his green scar mindstate. Hulk at this level had his HF working near instantaneously and so knocking him out would be hella hard (as we saw recently he was taking punches from Rulk with a smile on his face and didnt seem affected even in the slightest) for the people here . Decapitation is only possible if mantis can TP but given the difficulty which both Xavier and Dr strange had with Hulk in this mindstate, i dont see mantis doing any better.

Also in regards to the mindrape thing (which is the best and most valid option brought up by any in this thread) mantis is the only one who can possibly perform an actual mindrape on any of the members of team 2. Tho to validate that id like to see some examples of mantis forcibly taking control of multiple people with her TP.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
yeah, logan never had trouble cutting hulk.

only person logan really has trouble cutting is colossus.

He never had trouble cutting colossus either.

The increased rage stopped it from working. Current hulk or banner is back in his green scar mindstate so it is unlikely to work at all given that even his base level of rage is higher than that of an angry regular hulk.

Also id say its a bit of an exxageration to say that hulk gets knocked out all the time by weaker people. Yes he does have some feats where he gets knocked down by those weaker than him, but remeber that this is current hulk in his green scar mindstate. Hulk at this level had his HF working near instantaneously and so knocking him out would be hella hard (as we saw recently he was taking punches from Rulk with a smile on his face and didnt seem affected even in the slightest) for the people here . Decapitation is only possible if mantis can TP but given the difficulty which both Xavier and Dr strange had with Hulk in this mindstate, i dont see mantis doing any better.

Also in regards to the mindrape thing (which is the best and most valid option brought up by any in this thread) mantis is the only one who can possibly perform an actual mindrape on any of the members of team 2. Tho to validate that id like to see some examples of mantis forcibly taking control of multiple people with her TP. She's controlled crowds in knowhere and the faith capital world of the church of universal truth. She has helped mindlock derranged reborn thanos. How is Hercules and Bardas resistance to TP? why can't it work on them?

Bentley
Are you kidding me? dude he stabed his entire claw into hulks arm.

I already recanted that point, it's been a long time since I read WWH, don't worry, you know I don't mean to lowball Logan.

Naija boy
Originally posted by 753
She's controlled crowds in knowhere and the faith capital world of the church of universal truth. She has helped mindlock derranged reborn thanos. How is Hercules and Bardas resistance to TP? why can't it work on them?

hmm,true, u just reminded me of her recent exploits in guardian of the galaxy. Hence with that in mind, as i said before that would be their best strategy, and i think they would get some wins because of it. However if this is Green Scar (who has one shotted the likes of Ares, She Hulk, Rulk), even the addition of immortal herc and barda i dont wouldnt be able to stop the hulk from getting off the thunderclap which would greatly turn the fight in his teams favor (if not end it outrightly).

D_Dude1210
hmm,true, u just reminded me of her recent exploits in guardian of the galaxy. Hence with that in mind, as i said before that would be their best strategy, and i think they would get some wins because of it. However if this is Green Scar (who has one shotted the likes of Ares, She Hulk, Rulk), even the addition of immortal herc and barda i dont wouldnt be able to stop the hulk from getting off the thunderclap which would greatly turn the fight in his teams favor (if not end it outrightly).

Mantis TPing Barda to boomtube Hulk away?

TP Herc to grapple Hulk so someone could decapitate him?

Bentley

Bfr would probably be the best tactic, it's not sure Herc can hold Hulk before he goes to attack.

slimkid
all i can say is that Naija boy is pulling way too many things out of his ass, logan cant cut hulk? stone stare wont work on hulk? barda and hercules will resist high level telepathy? too many things getting pulled out of this guys ass

slimkid
gosh i am playing now tekken 6 online and the ranking system is ****ed up seriously i just got a win and then the win dissapeared thats some crazy shit .. anyway my record is 22 wins and 18 losses

Naija boy
Originally posted by slimkid
all i can say is that Naija boy is pulling way too many things out of his ass, logan cant cut hulk? stone stare wont work on hulk? barda and hercules will resist high level telepathy? too many things getting pulled out of this guys ass

Ur a bufoon. I never said logan cant cut hulk neither did i say that telepathy wont work on barda and hercules. Nice attempt at misrepresentation though.......j/k ...... pathetic attempt at misrepresentation and strawman argumentation. Learn to read first troll before attempting to coment on another persons posts. Now GTFO

Stone Stare WONT work on hulk though and i have already explained why and given examples of hulk resisting such attacks in the past.

Naija boy

I wasnt aware that Barda was given a mother-box for this fight. Moreover if she does have a mother-box for the fight then it would likely block the telepathy that is being used, and it would create a whole nother set of problems (likely insurmountable problems) for Team 1.

Herc grappling or restraining hulk long enough for someone to decapitate him, at his green scar level of level of anger is highly unlikely.

slimkid
Ur a bufoon. I never said logan cant cut hulk neither did i say that telepathy wont work on barda and hercules. Nice attempt at misrepresentation though.......actually no...... pathetic attempt at misrepresentation and strawman argumentation. Learn to read first troll before attempting to coment on another persons posts. Now GTFO

Stone Stare WONT work on hulk though and i have already explained why and given examples of hulk resisting such attacks in the past.

name callinmg and trolling wont change the fact that you are making things out of your ass and strawmaning .. your entire argument is hulks all mighty thunderclap you are grasping straws because any person with the right mind would tell you that they will murder the brick team as i said before you are making things out of your ass wolverine DID cut WWH so this is where you fail first, there is no proof of hercules and barda resisting high level telepathy and again you are eating shit and finally just because hulk could resisnt the stone thing with someone else doesnt mean it will work with gorgon we dont know how strong his stone stare and hulk WAS effected and turned into stone its just that he was able to fight it off but he was effected and gorgon can just keep stoning him while gamora kills him or hell even he can kill hulk with his sword and gorgon proved to be faster then speedsters with his sword so saying he isnt fast enough for hulk is retardnes at its best comming straight out of your ass or mouth which is the same Lol

slimkid

Herc grappling or restraining hulk long enough for someone to decapitate him, at his green scar level of level of anger is highly unlikely.

when herc fought WWH he didnt even want to fight him and he was owning him again you are talking out of your ass

Naija boy
name callinmg and trolling wont change the fact that you are making things out of your ass and strawmaning .. your entire argument is hulks all mighty thunderclap you are grasping straws because any person with the right mind would tell you that they will murder the brick team as i said before you are making things out of your ass wolverine DID cut WWH so this is where you fail first, there is no proof of hercules and barda resisting high level telepathy and again you are eating shit and finally just because hulk could resisnt the stone thing with someone else doesnt mean it will work with gorgon we dont know how strong his stone stare and hulk WAS effected and turned into stone its just that he was able to fight it off but he was effected and gorgon can just keep stoning him while gamora kills him or hell even he can kill hulk with his sword and gorgon proved to be faster then speedsters with his sword so saying he isnt fast enough for hulk is retardnes at its best comming straight out of your ass or mouth which is the same Lol

lulz, reading comprehension FAIL...... laughing out loud

Naija boy
when herc fought WWH he didnt even want to fight him and he was owning him again you are talking out of your ass

yeah he was owning him....... laughing out loud

slimkid
lulz, reading comprehension FAIL...... laughing out loud

basically you cant adress anything i said because you know your ass got panked smile

slimkid
yeah he was owning him....... laughing out loud

well he didnt want to fight hulk and made a soup out of his face with a punch and then he took preety well hulk punches without defending himself at all he wasnt even in a fighting mood

Naija boy
basically you cant adress anything i said because you know your ass got panked smile

lulz, u were arguing against claims i never made. Begin to address ur arguments?lol which ones should i start with? the false claims of me saying wolverine cant cut the hulk. i dare ur dumbass to show me where i stated that? or the other false claims saying that Herc and Barda would be unaffected by mantis tp? or is it the comedic gem of herc owning the hulk?. lol or how about ironically accusing me of things "strawmanning" without even knowing the meaning of the term. And thats not the totality of it either.

Its sad to see that no only do u have a basic reading and comprehension deficiency but that u are also engrossed hook, line and sinker in ur own delusions. I implore u to just give up on this comical campaign of urs in order to save urself further embarassment or at least to maintain this sock account of urs a little bit longer. As the saying goes, a word is enough for the wise..........tho in hindsight uve clearly shown that statement to be completely irrelevant in ur case. *facepalm*

slimkid
lulz, u were arguing against claims i never made. Begin to address ur arguments?lol which ones should i start with? the false claims of me saying wolverine cant cut the hulk. i dare ur dumbass to show me where i stated that? or the other false claims saying that Herc and Barda would be unaffected by mantis tp? or is it the comedic gem of herc owning the hulk?. lol or how about ironically accusing me of things "strawmanning" without even knowing the meaning of the term. And thats not the totality of it either.

Its sad to see that no only do u have a basic reading and comprehension deficiency but that u are also engrossed hook, line and sinker in ur own delusions. I implore u to just give up on this comical campaign of urs in order to save urself further embarassment or at least to maintain this sock account of urs a little bit longer. As the saying goes, a word is enough for the wise..........tho in hindsight uve clearly shown that statement to be completely irrelevant in ur case. *facepalm*

and all that bullshit and name calling doesnt change the simple fact that you made 3 false claims that all came out of your ass so please shut up since i proved you to be an ass

Deadline
Didnt current Hulk just knock the crap out of red hulk with a single thunderclap? I dont see any on the uber melee team having the durability to take a similar attack without getting laid out.

Loeb, just ignore it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.