Ghost Rider vs King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight on the everglades.

Q99
Wow, the damage done by the penance stare is going to be epic.

GR for the win.

Colossus-Big C
King hyperion can take on 4 supermans at the same time, i know the penance stare may work but if it doesnt then it would be a stalemate, ghost rider has fought wwh and im sure hulk can probable take on 3-4+ supermans at the same time depending on how mad he is, ghost rider is actually one uber guy.

Originally posted by Q99
Wow, the damage done by the penance stare is going to be epic.

GR for the win.

only if it works

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
King hyperion can take on 4 supermans at the same time, i know the penance stare may work but if it doesnt then it would be a stalemate, ghost rider has fought wwh and im sure hulk can probable take on 3-4+ supermans at the same time depending on how mad he is, ghost rider is actually one uber guy.

none

Q99
Being powerful is little defense against the stare if that power has contributed to the death of two worlds.

guy222
Blaze

Warlord
rider

the ninjak
GR

Angel Watching
King Hyperion explodes with a stare

The Nuul

only if it works

What a fcking joke.

The Nuul
GR stomps.

Omega Vision

only if it works
Actually it was two Hyperions, neither of which were a real equal to Superman.

Lord_Talron
ghost rider....

Omega Vision
Wow, I was so distracted by the stupidity of Colossus saying Hype could take on 4 Supermen at the same time that I didn't even notice until the now the part where he says WWh could take on 4 Supermen at once. durpalm

CosmicComet
Colossus is an awesome poster. No one else manages to switch between valid posts and blatant trolling with such consistency and seamless transitions.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Colossus is an awesome poster. No one else manages to switch between valid posts and blatant trolling with such consistency and seamless transitions.
His valid posts are few and far between though. In fact I think I've seen maybe twelve of them in his entire time here.

complexbrother
I may be a lil off, but i belive KH has a chance here.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by complexbrother
I may be a lil off, but i belive KH has a chance here. prolly thru bfr. blaze doesnt really have super speed does he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.