Stargirl vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
CIS off.

Stoic
Iron man

tideoftime
I'd go with Iron Man, too.

the ninjak
Bleeding Edge hasn't done anything yet.

Warlord
it has some blue light circles though

Uriel005
Iron man. Star girls problem is a durability issue.

Konton
I'm just trying to gauge Stargirl's level of power here. She's been in the Justice Society forever and I see her around in tie-ins, but I have no idea what she can do.

vansonbee
Iron man for the majority.
Originally posted by Konton
I'm just trying to gauge Stargirl's level of power here. She's been in the Justice Society forever and I see her around in tie-ins, but I have no idea what she can do. She been a teenager for while as well, floating on long rod that empowers her in flight and weak energy projectiles.

Iron man on the other hand, with the new armor, hasn't done anything new offensively compared to the older models. Using older model references, Stark impregnates Stargirl and goes to prison.

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee
Iron man for the majority.
She been a teenager for while as well, floating on long rod that empowers her in flight and weak energy projectiles.

She also has a star belt, which gives her some super strength and the ability to throw stars that can short out a person's nervous system.

Her star rod is the same one that Starman used, and it's not all that weak, though it's not quite Ironman's class. It can make forcefields too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.