Wolverine vs current Hulk...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Wolverine is in a berserker rage and has his Muramosa blade. Hulk is uber pissed as well. Who takes it?

StiltmanFTW
Logan throws the blade, Hulk dies, game over.

carver9
Current Hulk destroys him. Current Hulk seems pretty much unbeatable.

Bentley
Thunderclap solves everything. Logan soon finds himself impaled on the blade biscuits

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Thunderclap solves everything. Logan soon finds himself impaled on the blade biscuits

No, no, no... actually Domino was around (Logan's standard equipment!) and the blade went through Hulk's head.

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, no, no... actually Domino was around (Logan's standard equipment!) and the blade went through Hulk's head.

She certainly was next to a standard stick that time Wolverine was driving her.

If you know what I mean.

Uriel005
Wolverine gets space punched if all else fails. Also I think his sensitive hearing still applies to him at this point in time. I think Hulk at current level could shout loud enough to cripple him.

King Castle
now hulk can overload logan's senses by not just thunderclapping but, shouting?sneer

here's what i think about that:
durverine

Uriel005
Originally posted by King Castle
now hulk can overload logan's senses by not just thunderclapping but, shouting?sneer

here's what i think about that:
durverine

Exaggeration I was more pointing out that current Hulk level is skyrocketed compared to older levels IMO.

horrorwolf
Hulk takes this.

King Castle
does splash art now count as power amps now?

i mean what did hulk really show against Rulk that would make him far more powerful then b4?

was it that he retained his intelligence making it harder to just choke him out or that Hulk and rulk finally reached the climax of their story in a final fight which always end in the usual manner hulk strongest one there is!!! rwar!!

Bentley
He took a punch from Rulk unfazed and mantained the upperhand the whole fight, Rulk was a better fighter and he still could do nothing against Hulk even factoring energy absorbtion.

King Castle
only b/c it was no longer loebforce Rulk.. otherwise Rulk would have nut checked him and gotten the advantage with a neck break..

i am sorry hulk is still just hulk with a new enemy and same power lvls...

a magic sword to the heart or head will still take him down logan

unless he thunderclaps and sends the sword back at him.

SamZED
Rulk was never impressive, he had everyone job to him just so in the end he could get his ass kicked by Hulk and make Hulk beating him more impressive.

Logan cuts his head off with the blade in the first 2 seconds of the fight.

Warlord
thunderclap ftw

Mshinu
Wolvie cuts Hulkie Boy`s legs off and buys him a weelchair. A pink one.

SamZED
Originally posted by Mshinu
Wolvie cuts Hulkie Boy`s legs off and buys him a weelchair. A pink one. Man, that's COLD. And im not talking about the legs...

Mshinu
Originally posted by SamZED
Man, that's COLD. And im not talking about the legs...

Logan also slices off Little Hulk. No nurse BJs for you mwahaha!

slimkid
hulk wanking aside logan kills hom with the blade he is fast and akilled enough to inflict several cuts on hulk before hulk will thunderclap him or what ever, i cant understand whats all the hype around current hulk who got stalemetad by skaar, trashed by rulk and stabes bY domino ? he got worse showings than WWH

Warlord
he beat both Scar and Rulk

Uriel005
I was going by forum standard for distance... Hulk takes it. Also the Muramasa is not the be all end all for wolverine. I mean he has the big advantage for fighting skill but Hulk has been getting a bit smarter about fighting. I don't think hes going to let a HF character get close to him with a HF blocking sword. Hulk makes quick half kilometer jumps and thunderclaps wolverine to unconsciousness and proceeds to plant the muramasa in his brain pan.

slimkid
Originally posted by Uriel005
I was going by forum standard for distance... Hulk takes it. Also the Muramasa is not the be all end all for wolverine. I mean he has the big advantage for fighting skill but Hulk has been getting a bit smarter about fighting. I don't think hes going to let a HF character get close to him with a HF blocking sword. Hulk makes quick half kilometer jumps and thunderclaps wolverine to unconsciousness and proceeds to plant the muramasa in his brain pan.

so much BS in one post its just painful sick

Warlord
tell us how the fight goes

ankur29
hulk 10/10

Uriel005
Originally posted by slimkid
so much BS in one post its just painful sick
how so... Hulk has been fighting a lot smarter. Also tell me what stops the Hulk from doing that... Give me a reason that doesn't work and if your right I'll admit it but don't say no and not have a reason for it.

srankmissingnin
With Muramasa Wolverine wins 10/10, and its not a long fight.

jalek moye
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
With Muramasa Wolverine wins 10/10, and its not a long fight.

Pretty much, i was about post in here saying Hulk till i say he got that sword.

jalek moye
does splash art now count as power amps now?

i mean what did hulk really show against Rulk that would make him far more powerful then b4?

was it that he retained his intelligence making it harder to just choke him out or that Hulk and rulk finally reached the climax of their story in a final fight which always end in the usual manner hulk strongest one there is!!! rwar!!

He was more durable in the fight, the thunder clap stronger, and he was unfazed by Rulk absorbing his energy.

None of that matters though because Wolverine has a sword that makes that will kill him.

This could go either way. Wolverine can definitely win, but if hulk knows wolverine has the blade he can keep his distance and only use ranged attacks. The thunderclap can BFR wolverine or down him long enough for hulk tot ake the blade away.

The Nuul
WWH thunder claps Logan away and he drops the sword. WWH picks up the sword and slices Logan, Logan dies.

Dum Dum Dugan
edit

Starscream M
Originally posted by 753
This could go either way. Wolverine can definitely win, but if hulk knows wolverine has the blade he can keep his distance and only use ranged attacks. The thunderclap can BFR wolverine or down him long enough for hulk tot ake the blade away. isnt current hulk uber? logan would stand no chance

logan can still one-shot him with the blade just the same. arena settings do favou the hulk though as he has ranged options and logan doesn't

Starscream M
Originally posted by 753
logan can still one-shot him with the blade just the same. arena settings do favou the hulk though as he has ranged options and logan doesn't logan could never oneshot ANY hulk

Originally posted by Starscream M
logan could never oneshot ANY hulk he has the muramasa blade, it cuts through hulks like butter as demonstrated by daken and skar and cancels HF. Logan is a master swordsmen and the hulk is a brawler he can get a clean swipe at his head or neck

King Castle
i guess in a forum fight hulk would stomp the yard with claps and stomps while keeping his rhythm.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIP3VmT6D1s&feature=related

is the Muramusa sword now common knowledge that hulk would know about it or that it was the shard in Daken's claws?

i really doubt Hulk would be aware of the sword in itself.

dmills
i guess in a forum fight hulk would stomp the yard with claps and stomps while keeping his rhythm.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIP3VmT6D1s&feature=related

is the Muramusa sword now common knowledge that hulk would know about it or that it was the shard in Daken's claws?

i really doubt Hulk would be aware of the sword in itself. I wouldn't say it's common knowledge. It's sort of Logans secret weapon if I'm correct right? Only a few people know what it can truly do. Cap and some of the X-men I believe. Dum Dum or Srank would know better then I.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by The Nuul
WWH thunder claps Logan away and he drops the sword. WWH picks up the sword and slices Logan, Logan dies. with a, dare i say "thunderclap beam"?

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/1568/0916100125.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by dmills
I wouldn't say it's common knowledge. It's sort of Logans secret weapon if I'm correct right? Only a few people know what it can truly do. Cap and some of the X-men I believe. Dum Dum or Srank would know better then I.
I don't believe he would know about it. It not common knolwedge. very few people new what it was.

Uriel005
But hulk knows its a bad idea to let wolverine close enough to get eaten. big grin last time he tried it didn't work out so well...

King Castle
But hulk knows its a bad idea to let wolverine close enough to get eaten. big grin last time he tried it didn't work out so well... this hulk wouldnt know that.. alternate reality. geek hence he be ninja stealth killed. ninja

hulk would do what he always does and try to punch logan in a down and dirty brawl..

Uriel005
this hulk wouldnt know that.. alternate reality. geek hence he be ninja stealth killed. ninja

hulk would do what he always does and try to punch logan in a down and dirty brawl..

Was making a joke... besides Hulk knows wolverine is a mean bastard CQC Adamantium alone is supposed to limit HF and cut him. I think current Hulk is smart enough to know that wolverine agility is enough for Hulk to get cut up right and proper as well as having the durability to tank a few shots from the hulk supposing we aren't going to use frankencastle a$$hat stupid wolverine durability.

King Castle
Was making a joke... besides Hulk knows wolverine is a mean bastard CQC Adamantium alone is supposed to limit HF and cut him. I think current Hulk is smart enough to know that wolverine agility is enough for Hulk to get cut up right and proper as well as having the durability to tank a few shots from the hulk supposing we aren't going to use frankencastle a$$hat stupid wolverine durability. i knew that you knew your were joking.. hence i was just playin along..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xXaYj33F0A

slimkid
how so... Hulk has been fighting a lot smarter. Also tell me what stops the Hulk from doing that... Give me a reason that doesn't work and if your right I'll admit it but don't say no and not have a reason for it.

smart or no wolverine is still skilled and fast enough to take off his arm and then the other one with the murashama blade and there is nothing hulk will do about it but most people here are very closed minded and just cant leave there box that say hulk cant lose to wolverine because hulk is sooo powerful he can shake the earth by footsteps bla bla bla and yet no matter how strong or smart he is he still gets killed by wolverine with the murashama blade its too obvious

i'm beginning to think that if someone will open a thread called "wolverine with the power of TOAA vs hulk" people will still say hulk wins just because in there closed mind it will always be wolverine vs hulk they dont pay any attention to the details

Bentley
Again, the muramasa blade is a huge advantage for Wolverine, but there are many people who vastly underrate Hulk in this forum to the point I'm surprised I never noticed before.

Logan is, of course, more skilled than Hulk, but I would argue if he's actually faster. Ground stomps and thunderclaps can keep Wolverine at a distance and make him lose grip of the sword -very important, if his claws were incrusted with muramasa shards I think it would be much more likely for Logan to win-. Current Hulk has shown a much more tactical and extensive use of the thunderclap so it's a valid consideration.

Uriel005
Also for speed Hulk has an advantage at keep away. He jumps a lot faster than wolverine can run.

Black bolt z
Hulk

dmills
Originally posted by Bentley
Again, the muramasa blade is a huge advantage for Wolverine, but there are many people who vastly underrate Hulk in this forum to the point I'm surprised I never noticed before.

Logan is, of course, more skilled than Hulk, but I would argue if he's actually faster. Ground stomps and thunderclaps can keep Wolverine at a distance and make him lose grip of the sword -very important, if his claws were incrusted with muramasa shards I think it would be much more likely for Logan to win-. Current Hulk has shown a much more tactical and extensive use of the thunderclap so it's a valid consideration. I'm pretty sure the backlash against Hulk is a result of 2 things. WWH and Loebforce Rulk.

horrorwolf
I'm pretty sure the backlash against Hulk is a result of 2 things. WWH and Loebforce Rulk.

Pretty much.

Bentley
I'm pretty sure the backlash against Hulk is a result of 2 things. WWH and Loebforce Rulk.

That's probably right, Pak is very well read when it comes to Hulk but his take on other characters leaves much to be desired, I get it's impopular with certain fans.

Loebforce Rulk in the other hand was just awful -thank God they explained he was steadily absorbing energy from each of his opponents-.

dmills
Pak and Loeb just have to learn to stop pissing on people's characters. There's a classy way to portray your guy as uber while respecting other peoples work. Look at the creator of Blue Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.