Torture film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nilpmar
PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST - I PUT IT HERE BY MISTAKE INSTEAD OF IN THE 'ID A HORROR FILM SECTION'!!
SORRY!!
Hi all. Just found this site and I'm hoping someone out there will be able to help me ID this film.
All I know about it is it starts with the camera looking at the lower half of a woman's legs. It becomes clear that the woman in question is bound to a chair and is about to be tortured. I think the torture happens off screen while we're still looking at the legs and I think it involves a pair of pliers.
Anyone?
Thanks in advance.

Dethroner
I've been looking for a simillar film, since I saw it first on a rented VHS tape and forgot to write down the movie title. It was a b-movie, with some action and was maybe a thriller.

I remember your scene well. The girl had a white shirt, maybe. I also remember a transparent plastic bag, but its all blurry. Later in the film, the girl with a white or grey sports bra, at the "reception" of the house, is shot in the boobs and blood pops out. Later a female cop is also shot in the neck and she chokes and all. Is it t his one? The tortures maybe happen in the basement? I do also remember her tied to a chair and pliers.

I used to always think its either Dangerous Desires or Deadly Target, but im not sure. I still havent found ANY information since years, only your post and this other one, which could also be by you.

I guess we are the only two people who rememebr this film : P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.