Describe your entire life in a sentence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gordot
I've lived a strange, hilarious, and creepy life. See:

tornadojackson.blogspot.com/

And if I could compress it into a single sentence, that sentence would probably be, "To Hell with domesticating bears."

If you want, I can cut and paste my life story from that link. Let me know if so.

Now you guys give it a shot. Post your life in a sentence.

Parmaniac
Come, stay for a while and leave.

inimalist
I'm glad the sum total of my experiences could not be properly covered in a single sentence.

King Castle
the violence of the world is a reflection of our primal urge manifest.

inimalist
dude, that works almost too well

Rogue Jedi
QsogswrH6ck

King Castle
Originally posted by inimalist
dude, that works almost too well why so surprised i am pretty deep... i didnt quote or nothin.

I embrace the Darkness, i dwell where Archangels cannot tread to fight monsters they cannot defeat...

§P0oONY
Just like everyone else's:

Eat, sleep, breathe, drink, f**k and die.

AsbestosFlaygon
YES!

Lord Lucien
Forty two.

jinXed by JaNx
It was all worth it for the love and laughter.

Rogue Jedi
**** it, man.

Bicnarok
as soon as your born your dieing!!

jaden101
Originally posted by Gordot

Now you guys give it a shot. Post your life in a sentence.

Still drinking.

dadudemon
Too frequently under-appreciated.

Mindship
Playing and exploring.

StarCraft2
I fuk women, I fight men, I heal the sick and I have fun doing all these things.

RE: Blaxican
It's complicated.

Rascaduanok
My colitis and hyperacusis control my life.

amnesia
I am the night!

ADarksideJedi
I am thirty I work part time and I am married.

Sadako of Girth
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

Symmetric Chaos
Too awesome to be described in a single sentence even if you allow for silly run-on sentences like this one or keep adding conjunctions to add more detail in order to explain things properly.

FistOfThe North
Money, sex, videogames, the news, sex, drinking, eating good, playing ball, the gym, laughing, the net, my place, my friends, mom, sis, my car, and sex is what i love alot and the most in my life.

Shakyamunison
Again.

Tha C-Master
The One and Only Big Daddy C-Master, nothing more needs to be said.

Mairuzu
Pretty good.

jinXed by JaNx
What am i supposed to do?

surnim9890
I live very interesting life because I've seen many difficulties in my.i have a good experience of life, i know that how to be adjust.

Scythe
Painful, but rewarding.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by surnim9890
I live very interesting life because I've seen many difficulties in my.i have a good experience of life, i know that how to be adjust.

Fail

sneha123
Hello,,,,,,, thats nice information............Wonderful !!!!!!!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

BobbyD
Complex.

Bicnarok
Started as a genius due to unforeseen cirumstances (from what I could wright a book about) , have not achieved hardly anything I could have.
Arggggg

the ninjak
I was born had a crap childhood/teens a psyche told me I had OCD and my entire life had been based on FEAR and then I got a girl and am about to become a super elite librarian.

StarCraft2
Originally posted by surnim9890
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Fail
ROFLED

encore: fuk girls (rarely) + fight guys (daily) + heal the sick (4-5 times a week on work days) = my life.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Pretty good.

The 3rd girl from the left in your sig has the nicest butt... Well in my opinion anyways, and the 6th girl from either side, has the least. smile

WayneBran
I think that it is not possible to define my life in one sentence because I have so many aims in my life so I think that it is not possible by the way nice thread

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Stoic
The 3rd girl from the left in your sig has the nicest butt... Well in my opinion anyways, and the 6th girl from either side, has the least. smile 3rd and 4th from the left are my definite favs.

Deja~vu
Sometimes asking questions gets you in trouble. <-- yeah, my life.

You know why? Cause the people I've been thrown in with in this life are idiots.

Heaven forbid you read a book that doesn't proclaim Jesus is lord! LOL HAHAHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.