Lobo vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uriel005
Lobo gets all his powers including binary fission

Who in marvel universe can stop him.

two scenarios -
1) One on one
2) Teams vs Lobo.

Lord_Talron
classic strange -or- loebforce rulk -or- idk, i dont care anymore o O

Colossus-Big C
Hulk
Juggernaut
Nate Grey
Ghostrider
Tenebrous
Cable

Lord_Talron
how do hulk or juggy even come close to competing with blood-clone lobo?

Stoic
1. Current Hulk, Void, King Hyperion, Gladiator (confident), Thanos, Rogue (by Surprise), Mangog, Seth, Rulk, Millennius, Juggernaut (classic), Surfer (Exiles), Phoenix (pick one, any one), Sphinx, Death (You liked that one huh), Galactus, Stardust, Tyrant (deceased but still), Blue Marvel, Anti-Man, Cosmic Robot Hulk, Hercules (current), Molecule Man, Perrikus, Squirrel Girl.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
how do hulk or juggy even come close to competing with blood-clone lobo?

Read up on Lobo, and you'd know that he doesn't possess that power any longer.

Lord_Talron
once again, how do most of those guys beat lobos ability to blood clone?

Stoic
once again, how do most of those guys beat lobos ability to blood clone?

Originally posted by Stoic
Read up on Lobo, and you'd know that he doesn't possess that power any longer.

CosmicComet
He has all of his powers as per the OP.

Duh.

Stoic
Well a lot of those guys that i mentioned would just atomize him, and there wouldn't be any blood to clone, so the question is answered all the same.

CosmicComet
He can't die period.

DC's dials just go up so much higher on average. He's MUCH stronger than every herald leveler you listed. And he more or less has the power of PIS, even most recently against Pulsar Stargrave.

Lord_Talron
anyone who can bfr him cleanly can beat him otherwise hes gonna keep coming back with millions of clones

Lord_Talron
yea and that hes a toon as well

CosmicComet
I'd pay to see Rogue try to fight the Main Man. His confrontations with hot chicks are always hilarious.

iceman24567
how do hulk or juggy even come close to competing with blood-clone lobo? Easy they don't

CosmicComet
Originally posted by iceman24567
Easy they don't

Aye. They certainly don't have to win. Losing is the easier option. smile

Uriel005
1. Current Hulk, Void, King Hyperion, Gladiator (confident), Thanos, Rogue (by Surprise), Mangog, Seth, Rulk, Millennius, Juggernaut (classic), Surfer (Exiles), Phoenix (pick one, any one), Sphinx, Death (You liked that one huh), Galactus, Stardust, Tyrant (deceased but still), Blue Marvel, Anti-Man, Cosmic Robot Hulk, Hercules (current), Molecule Man, Perrikus, Squirrel Girl.

How does death beat him... He's expressly banned from dying due to the havok he would cause in heaven and hell big grin instant death doesn't work on Lobo. Also stipulation i forgot to add. No gassing him straight fight only. Gassing him is too easy.

King Castle
he isnt immune to death he is banned from the after life realms big difference...

he just wander around in spirit form till her can inhabit his body again..

some one just has to hit him over the head enough to ko him.

and his blood clones dont generate from just any single drop it requires lots of blood.. hence his decapitation which sprang the lobo clones.

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005
How does death beat him... He's expressly banned from dying due to the havok he would cause in heaven and hell big grin instant death doesn't work on Lobo. Also stipulation i forgot to add. No gassing him straight fight only. Gassing him is too easy.

I don't see Gawd (insert clown here) as being the big cheese in Marvel, in the Marvel Universe Lobo would die, and stay dead.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by iceman24567
Easy they don't hmm did you mean easy, they dont?

in that case; yes, yes you are right

King Castle
anyone with electric powers and mind control can daze him for a ko..thor

Lobo: sonof!!! awwwh..

some one told them my weakness!!! electricity!!

Uriel005
Actually I don't think psychic really works to well on Lobo as far as I'm aware at his peak his only real weakness that could be exploited by street level characters was gas attacks. Even though it really doesnt make very much sense considering Lobo can fly through space without a space suit and doesn't need to breathe...

Stoic
hmm did you mean easy, they dont?

in that case; yes, yes you are right

When did Lobo become this multiversal threat that you guys are trying to make him out to be? Need I remind you that he was hurt by a normal human male that hit him in the face with a sledge hammer?

King Castle
his real power should be that he mirrors his opponents physical stats..

Lobo doesnt need to breath that doesnt mean he cant be effected by chemical and gasses on a biological lvl..

i cant breath air doesnt mean i am immune to pure oxygen and its effects..

Lobo's weakness is: gasses, lots and lots of alcohol, electricity to keep him in line when he gets out of hand and needs to be caged when he is on a space station or the bounty office.

also magic works well on just about anyone.

Lord_Talron
When did Lobo become this multiversal threat that you guys are trying to make him out to be? Need I remind you that he was hurt by a normal human male that hit him in the face with a sledge hammer? and what can juggy do against truckload after truckload of class 100s? hell, there would be too many for him to face at once, theyd just go elsewhere so its a moot point

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle

Lobo doesnt need to breath that doesnt mean he cant be effected by chemical and gasses on a biological lvl..

Lobo's weakness is: gasses, lots and lots of alcohol, electricity to keep him in line when he gets out of hand and needs to be caged when he is on a space station or the bounty office.

I don't know, but that doesn't sound like a guy that you would need to comb through the entire Marvel universe handy guides, in order to pick some rare, and ultra powerful entity to defeat.

King Castle
he isnt he actually would be easy pickins on average to the elite even with the cloning power...

ppl have exaggerated it to the point that if you cut him a new one will spring out,.,. it takes massive blood lost to activate the cloning.

its probably the sin's of youth storyline that ppl think a million or thousands or hundreds will spring out.

Uriel005
I did say lobo gets all of his powers so think peak durability strength and abilities.

Omega Vision

So you rally behind illogical facets of his character (like being susceptible to gas despite not actually needing to breathe) when they make him look weak but dismiss the illogical facets (like being able to tug stellar mass and lifting a Universe) when they make him look strong?

Stoic
and what can juggy do against truckload after truckload of class 100s? hell, there would be too many for him to face at once, theyd just go elsewhere so its a moot point

I posted that before before I was brought up to speed that we are using classic Lobo who could clone. Should I post all of the guys in Marvel that would turn Lobo with his army of clones to flap jacks? Huh, huh, huh?

big grin stick out tongue

Prep-Man
lobo gets all his abilities and tech? marvel is screwed.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
lobo gets all his abilities and tech? marvel is screwed.

Are you saying that Lobo could beat Galactus, the Celestials, Millennius, Odin, RK Thor, The Inbetweener, Zom, Mephisto, Captian Uni Surfer, FP Tyrant, The Molecule Man, MJJ, LT, Eternity, Death (Marvel), The Sphinx, Phoenix, when he got KO'd by Superman Eclipsed?

Prep-Man
Are you saying that Lobo could beat Galactus, the Celestials, Millennius, Odin, RK Thor, The Inbetweener, Zom, Mephisto, Captian Uni Surfer, FP Tyrant, The Molecule Man, MJJ, LT, Eternity, Death (Marvel), The Sphinx, Phoenix, when he got KO'd by Superman Eclipsed?

youre always using one example and fail to look at his average showings. hes defeated superman before as well. along with capand green lantern.

im not saying he will beat high end abstracts but he will destroy marvel earth.

Omega Vision
A lot of those people aren't even around in the current MU.

King Castle
Lobo could just nuke the planet with one of his nukes but the few heroes villains that survive would be in his league..

matter manipulation would/could stop lobo easy. turn him into a statue and its game over.

thinkin of ppl like sersi.

SasuOna
He loses to Nova, Vulcan, Gladiator,Silver Surfer, Professor X, Dr Strange pre Bendis, Thanos, Ronan, and Cosmo the space dog

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Omega Vision
A lot of those people aren't even around in the current MU.

Not to mention he's lowballing Lobo with the Eclipso Supes ko.

King Castle
classic Adam warlock with his gem could transmute him or remove his soul from his body..

mage warlock should also be able to transmute him as well...

"Id"
Anyone who could restrain Lobo, or BFR stand a fare chance at winning. If not it falls back to what Brainiac commented, you need overwhelming power to bring him down. More so if he has clones.

He is a Solid Herald in his own right, its going to take more then a Herald Class character to overwhelm the Main Men w/clones.

King Castle
transmutation is just as good a method aside from physical force as well as TP attacks..

"Id"
Cant say about matter transmutation, but TP attacks will not work on Lobo.

King Castle
since when?

matter manipulation works just fine on lobo ask darksied..

"Id"
since when?

matter manipulation works just fine on lobo ask darksied..

Mind probing flat out failed on one occasion, and warred off mind control in a separate occasion. The later is incredibly since those telepaths seemingly took over most of Earth including Superman, and Green Lantern through the power ring itself.

Lord Feron
Whoa i kinda shocked ppl think Lobo has a chance against all of MU . Damn I bet this is a proud day for Lobo fans.

Anyway Iceman Freezes his brain FTW big grin

King Castle
lobo has had the mental whammy put on him b4.. lobo isnt outright immune anymore then superman.. he just needs a high end type telepath..

Prep-Man
Originally posted by "Id"
Mind probing flat out failed on one occasion, and warred off mind control in a separate occasion. The later is incredibly since those telepaths seemingly took over most of Earth including Superman, and Green Lantern through the power ring itself.

yeah lobo has insane psychic defense.

"Id"
lobo has had the mental whammy put on him b4.. lobo isnt outright immune anymore then superman.. he just needs a high end type telepath..
If you compare apples to apples, yeah Lobo sports better mental resistance then Superman.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Whoa i kinda shocked ppl think Lobo has a chance against all of MU . Damn I bet this is a proud day for Lobo fans.

Anyway Iceman Freezes his brain FTW big grin

this is cloning lobo. eventually there will be an army of lobos fraging earth. scary thought.

King Castle
pretty sure a dead gang made of vampires put the mental whammy on lobo..

lobo is tough can shake off some attacks but resistance isnt immunity and ppl need to stop tryin to make it so...

some one like thanos would make a slave of lobo it isnt a matter of when lobo will shake it off but it will stop him from fightin and losing the fight.

"Id"

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
this is cloning lobo. eventually there will be an army of lobos fraging earth. scary thought.

Nah I agree many lobos would be bad news for Marvel earth but I don't think it will get to that point.

Lord Feron

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Nah I agree many lobos would be bad news for Marvel earth but I don't think it will get to that point.

Lobo has heat that can frag planets with ease.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobopower1.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=lobopower2.jpg

If you keep cutting Lobo, more lobos will just appear. Vril even stated he'd be a threat the universe. Marvel planet would get demolished.

Stoic
Lobo has a portable device hooked up to his brain that plays metal music, which cancels out TP assault. Lame but true.

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Not to mention he's lowballing Lobo with the Eclipso Supes ko.

Low balling would be Batman beating Lobo, Superman has pushed Lobo around several times.

Prep-Man
Whaat?! Need pics.

Stoic
Got none, but I'm sure there are sites that you could see every fight that Lobo has had with Superman. Their first meeting had Lobo tearing Superman a new one but after that, Superman has done very well against Lobo. Punching him into space while teaming with him to take out Lou is one time, Superman in an Eclipsed state is another, which showed Superman in a mind frame of not holding back. Lobo has been KO'd before, and it wasn't by some universe shaker. This thread is about Lobo vs Marvel not Marvel earth. He wouldn't get by Galactus... unless somone thinks he would.

Prep-Man
I've seen Lobo's respect thread and he's gone up against Superman on more than one occasion. And beaten him on more than one occasion.

Stoic
Doesn't Superman always admit to holding back? A respect thread is just that, it never or rarely shows poor showings of the one being applauded. I use Eclipso Superman, to show what a guy with his strength would do to Lobo, if he went all out.

This is a far cry to some of the guys in the Marvel U, who would outright murder Superman.

Prep-Man
Nah, the instance I'm talking about is when Lobo states he can heal faster than Superman can dish out. Superman can punch all he wants, but Lobo will just heal.

Besides, Lobo has fought super beings that weren't holding back all the time.

To the point where he gets his head cut off, blown apart, reduced to mere blood, reduced to a skeleton, etc... Doesn't stop the Main Man.

BullwinkleMoose
Marvel Earth would stomp Lobo. Squirrel Girl would crush him (no matter how many clones he had) and that is not even factoring other things in such as Doom and Reed and their insane tech/prep. Heck Reed could pull out his celestial gun, an infinity gauntlet, etc.

slimkid
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hulk
Juggernaut
Nate Grey
Ghostrider
Tenebrous
Cable

MARVEL fanboy alarm

sigh... marvel earth would stomp him. Any top tier magician, anyone with dimension dumping or deep space teleporting, anyone with matter transmutation, any prep master with plot device tech, and there are what? 5 abstract level reality warpers crawling arround now? and for all his tp resistance feats, there are more than enough high end TPs to turn him into the main carrot

Prep-Man
Lobo's taken an army of some of DC's best Mages in reign in hell.

yeah? well, pis is off by default. This a neutral universe not his looney toone adventures

Prep-Man
so, handicapped Lobo? He's been in crossovers, neutral settings, and still did well. It's what he does.

lobo doenst have to be handicapped here like his higher end enemies usually are in his stories that are written solely for comic effect

Prep-Man
Lobo is just highly resistant to magic. Like his mental defenses as well.

Juntai
Originally posted by 753
yeah? well, pis is off by default. This a neutral universe not his looney toone adventures That wasn't a loony toon adventure, that was actually a fairly major event involving a ton of DC's magic users. It wasn't even a Lobo story as he wasn't introduced until like issue 5. Nice try though.

Brutacus
Originally posted by Juntai
That wasn't a loony toon adventure, that was actually a fairly major event involving a ton of DC's magic users. It wasn't even a Lobo story as he wasn't introduced until like issue 5. Nice try though.

who give's a shit, don't know why everybody keeps bringing up the marvel earth, it's clearly stated marvel universe.
And there are plenty of characters able to beat him than.

Prep-Man
So, Living Tribunal, Eternity, Oblivion, and everybody else vs Lobo? Yeah, Lobo frags them all.

cdtm

two scenarios -
1) One on one
2) Teams vs Lobo.

Tough one.

Odds are, he'll make mincemeat out of even Galactus, Eternity, and Living Tribunal. His "Loboforce" is really hard to counteract..

In the end, you'd need something special. Something overpowered..

Naturally, we're talking Ennis Punisher. big grin

"Id"
Love how some of his best feats took place outside of his own series.

Originally posted by Juntai
That wasn't a loony toon adventure, that was actually a fairly major event involving a ton of DC's magic users. It wasn't even a Lobo story as he wasn't introduced until like issue 5. Nice try though. lol and what was the sad excuse behind efefcts of magic failing against him this time? his fans actually believe he could defeat the lords of hell and heaven in DC because he got kicked out fo both in a comic storyline as usual.

Magik could solo him with a gesture through dimension exile, let alone the higher end beings like blackheart and mephisto. But you probably think cloning lobo could overcome shuma gorath.

Flyattractor

two scenarios -
1) One on one
2) Teams vs Lobo.
Binary fission?
You mean the Exploding Numbers bit?

Well Hell HE took out an entire solar system with that one once.

That should deal with a few of the MU heros right there.

Stunner2xx
woot lobo kills thor and all is well

Flyattractor
well duh.

Space M ummy
Serious answer? Doom.

and in more than one way.

Doom simply powersteals his abilities away, leaving him powerless, and tears him apart with his own powers.

OR

Doom allows lobo to beat the living hell out of him, then Ovoid mind-switches with him, leaving lobo in the beaten body of Doom, and Doom's conciousness in lobo's body. Lobo is again beaten to death with his own powers.

man, you people really aren't creative enough.

adfasdf
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Serious answer? Doom.

and in more than one way.

Doom simply powersteals his abilities away, leaving him powerless, and tears him apart with his own powers.

OR

Doom allows lobo to beat the living hell out of him, then Ovoid mind-switches with him, leaving lobo in the beaten body of Doom, and Doom's conciousness in lobo's body. Lobo is again beaten to death with his own powers.

man, you people really aren't creative enough.

Doom fanboyism at the peak. Get your head outta doom's ass before you die in his bowels.
It will only work on Lobo if he let Doom do to him. Marvel Earth and universe is weak and lameass . anyone can conquer it, by some stupid rings, gloves, condoms, etc. you can conquer that. Then we have dumb**** heroes and celestials who can overrun by a ratanus like doom who can crush him like a bug anytime. But you don't see any creativity there. haa !!
DC universe is not Marvel, you don't see street levellers, punk overrated bitchasses like doom,etc. conquering multiverses. And to get power stolen by a human when you are Beyonder, it doesn't show Doom is smart, it shows how dumb**** and weak as a lamedick that Beyonder and celestial beings are. 99% characters being DC ripoffs , just amped them and let them destroy universe by "gadgets and 2$guns" , thats Marvels concept. Doom can't do this in DC universe. Even with prep, in Dc verse, he will be bitchslapped to death if he plans to do so. DC universe is not weak, dumb**** and lamedick as Marvel. Beings in DC are not dumbasses like Beyonder or whom DC fights or "steals their power" by fking gadgets in pocket...lol. In DC, this level of stupidity is fkiing NOT ALLOWED , in any universe. You don't see Krillin conquering DBZ universe with his disc attack. Marvel will alllow it though.

About battle : Lobo will just oneshot and destroy marvel earth, THE END. Now, go cry to your momma cuz you got.......(you know)

DarkSaint85
You will go far here thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.