Demitri Maximoff vs Bayonettaverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Demitri takes on everyone from Bayonetta.

scenario 1: it's pre-Pyron absorbed Demitri

scenario 2: post-Pyron absorbed Demitri.

does Demitri take them all down in both scenarios?

NemeBro
Demitri takes on both by virtue of me really hating Bayonetta.

iChaos
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/7475/original/Mario_Facepalm_Ava_mote_by_Artemendo.gif

BloodRain
He makes a valid point.

Darkstorm Zero

Oppinion = point?

err... no.

However, that doesn't mean that Bayo will win.

BloodRain
Kidding, kidding. So how does Demitri beat everyone in Bayonetta? All I know is that Pyon is a high level being..

Demonic Phoenix
^ Pyron is a Cosmic-Level being. His True Form is larger than the Milky Way iirc.

No End N Site
1. Pre Pyron, post banishment Demitri will lose.

2. Damn, WTF is up with people?! We don't know shit about Demitri's current level of power. W(why)TF is he gettin' thrown in a him VS the universe thread again? It's really an important fact that motha phuckaz should read shit about the characters before shovin'em into thread after thread. I can't say who's gonna win but I can say that catz who keep makin' these threads should go to hell. No laughin' matter, you should really go to hell.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
Kidding, kidding. So how does Demitri beat everyone in Bayonetta? All I know is that Pyon is a high level being.. Pyron could destroy the Bayonettaverse by tilting his head slightly to the left, but yeah, like No End said, we know absolutely nothing about Post Pyron Demitri.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by No End N Site
1. Pre Pyron, post banishment Demitri will lose.

2. Damn, WTF is up with people?! We don't know shit about Demitri's current level of power. W(why)TF is he gettin' thrown in a him VS the universe thread again? It's really an important fact that motha phuckaz should read shit about the characters before shovin'em into thread after thread. I can't say who's gonna win but I can say that catz who keep makin' these threads should go to hell. No laughin' matter, you should really go to hell.

He beat Pyron in a lesser form did he not? I take it there is no statement that reveals whether or not Demitri got all of Pyron's powers, or just his lesser form's powers, right?

If he got all of Pyron's powers, wouldn't he be able to beat virtually any Darkstalker? Or would Berial still be above him? no expression

NemeBro
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
He beat Pyron in a lesser form did he not? I take it there is no statement that reveals whether or not Demitri got all of Pyron's powers, or just his lesser form's powers, right?

If he got all of Pyron's powers, wouldn't he be able to beat virtually any Darkstalker? Or would Berial still be above him? no expression Pyron limited himself to a lesser form, and yes, I have often made this argument, but the only way to know for sure is for when a new Darkstalkers game is released.

No End N Site

He got all of Pyron's power. Saying he only obtained the power Pyron had when he was devoured is like sayin' some villian pounced on Goku in his normal state and drained him to nothingness and didn't obtain any of Goku's SSJ power. It's really dumb. Pyron compressed himself, he didn't tear off a piece of himself and throw it to earth. The entirety of Pyron is in Demitri.

Besides, if he only got Pyron's power to a lesser extent, he wouldn't be ecstatic about his new found power. If he is B+ at best and stomped all over Pyron that would make Pyron B+ as well to a lesser degree. 2 B+ aint anywhere near Belial. Hell, 2 B+ Class demons don't even make A+. He wouldn't think he can take on an S+ being like Belial just off eatin' Pyron's lesser form. Keep in mind that Capcom officially states Demitri is stronger than ever before., after he defeats and consumes Pyron.
If he got all of Pyron's powers, wouldn't he be able to beat virtually any Darkstalker? Or would Berial still be above him? no expression

It's still impossible to gauge the new Demitri for 1 single reason. Pyron has NEVER EVER been shown exerting ANY effort AT ALL, in his giant form. His limits are unknown, thus are Demitri's.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
He got all of Pyron's power. Saying he only obtained the power Pyron had when he was devoured is like sayin' some villian pounced on Goku in his normal state and drained him to nothingness and didn't obtain any of Goku's SSJ power. It's really dumb. Pyron compressed himself, he didn't tear off a piece of himself and throw it to earth. The entirety of Pyron is in Demitri.

It's still impossible to gauge the new Demitri for 1 single reason. Pyron has NEVER EVER been shown exerting ANY effort AT ALL, in his giant form. His limits are unknown, thus are Demitri's. 1. Funny you use the Goku example. Since... That happened. no expression With Yakon. Yakon when draining Goku's energy did not get any of the SSJ or SSJ2 energy. Pyron did not necessarily have to bottle his energy into his weaker form like you imply, he could have converted it to a weaker state. Given Pyron's energy and matter manipulation abilities, it is not unreasonable.

2. Pyron is the size of a large galaxy. no expression And has another large galaxy orbiting him.

Edit: No but seriously, you mentioned Darkstalkers 4 before, when? Or rather, where did you hear about it?

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
1. Funny you use the Goku example. Since... That happened. no expression With Yakon. Yakon when draining Goku's energy did not get any of the SSJ or SSJ2 energy. Pyron did not necessarily have to bottle his energy into his weaker form like you imply, he could have converted it to a weaker state. Given Pyron's energy and matter manipulation abilities, it is not unreasonable.

2. Pyron is the size of a large galaxy. no expression And has another large galaxy orbiting him.

Edit: No but seriously, you mentioned Darkstalkers 4 before, when? Or rather, where did you hear about it?

1. Yakon did not eat Goku to the point were Goku no longer existed. He clearly can't even hold that much power. Notice how Buu ate everyone in their normal states but was able to use ALL their powers. I have never once read that Pyron cut off his power, only that shrank himself and used it on a smaller level. That is all.

Originally posted by Me
Besides, if he only got Pyron's power to a lesser extent, he wouldn't be ecstatic about his new found power. If he is B+ at best and stomped all over Pyron that would make Pyron B+ as well to a lesser degree. 2 B+ aint anywhere near Belial. Hell, 2 B+ Class demons don't even make A+. He wouldn't think he can take on an S+ being like Belial just off eatin' Pyron's lesser form. Keep in mind that Capcom officially states Demitri is stronger than ever before., after he defeats and consumes Pyron.

2. That has more to do with his size than his actual powers and he is stated to have all sorts of powers that have never been mentioned specifically or have ever been explained in depth. He has never been stated to have any specific powers, only to have "powers". In CFE he is shown to be able to fuse whole dimensions and in DS he is shown to have the ability to shrink celestial objects. However, his profile never states that he can specifically do anything othar than force planets into orbit. We learn more about what he can do as the character appears in games. His limits are vastly unknown.

On the subject of DS4. Ono says he keeps pitchin' the idea to the big wigs, he's stated his desire to do the game, the Darkstalkers request thread is one of the hugest threads on the site and the Capcom employees remain silent in that paticular section. It's the same thing with SF and MVC. The demands were high and Capcom was silent and only teased until they finally announced the titles. They even went as far as to lie and say they weren't planning on anything when the games were already in development. Plus, Ono says he's got a huge announcement about a new project after SFXTK is released.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.