Gray Fox VS Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_V01D
Fight in the wesker airship

menokokoro
hasn't this been done? or was that raiden? idk.

well, fox takes this. he has demonstrated to be faster much stronger and has greater skill with many weapons, but he could take this with only his fists.

NemeBro
Gray Fox could rip Wesker to pieces with his bare hands.

RE: Blaxican
Wesker tears him apart.

lol

Nephthys
I'm guessing this isn't the Oblivion Gray Fox. no expression

menokokoro
i would assume not, but only because i have never played oblivion

Darkstorm Zero
Disambiguation would be nice.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Wesker tears him apart.

lol **** your trolling, reply to my PM.

Burning thought
The Gray fox? he was just a man wearing the Cowl of Nocturnal, not sure if the background fiction tells us any different but afaik it never gave him any great powers in combat.

NemeBro
Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid, I was assuming.

TH3_V01D
Gray fox form MGS

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Wesker tears him apart.

lol

Hardly, Fox is much stronger than Wesker. not to mention even Sheva can melee him.

Honestly I see Fox soloing the entire RE verse.

FinalAnswer
Barry Burton >

And naw, Gray Fox lacks the means to kill Birkin

NemeBro
There exists none who could withstand the awesome power of the BURTON BOOT!!!

TH3_V01D
Laser Cannon to the head , Bye bye Birkin. not to mention Leon and claire beat him with old weaponry. Plus Fox has the High Frequency Blade that blade is strong enough to penetrate Rex Armor. Birkin is just flesh

And leon killed a G type with just a puny bullet to the head in degeneration.

By the way, yeah Barry is awesome, without him Jill would be a goner

menokokoro
hmmmm, you got me thinking that metal gear solid rising should be about Grey Fox...simply because he is cooler than raiden. sigh, oh well, it will still be cool

Super Marie 64
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Gray fox form MGS

Hardly, Fox is much stronger than Wesker. not to mention even Sheva can melee him.

Honestly I see Fox soloing the entire RE verse.

Then why did you make this thread?

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Laser Cannon to the head , Bye bye Birkin. not to mention Leon and claire beat him with old weaponry. Plus Fox has the High Frequency Blade that blade is strong enough to penetrate Rex Armor. Birkin is just flesh

And leon killed a G type with just a puny bullet to the head in degeneration.

By the way, yeah Barry is awesome, without him Jill would be a goner

Not talking about that.

Talking about the amorphous blob in the end of RE2 that had to be destroyed on the cellular level all at once.

StyleTime
I don't recall cellular level being stated, but Final Answer is right about the final form of Birkin.

I don't know much about MGS, but there are actually lot's of characters in RE for someone to talk about soloing.

Can Fox survive being on fire? Electrocuted? Being shot the **** up?

Darkstorm Zero
The final form of Birkin (Aka the G mutant) required the use of the Linear Cannon to stop him, and Fox has nothing like that on him.

Besides that, Wesker is much more difficult to defeat than Birkin was, and took even more... The dude survived volcanic magma, and still had to eat 2 RPGs before he eventually went down.

NemeBro
And Gray Fox can tear him to pieces like wet tissue paper, and Wesker's blows would not be able to hurt Fox.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Super Marie 64
Then why did you make this thread?
Why indeed.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by NemeBro
And Gray Fox can tear him to pieces like wet tissue paper, and Wesker's blows would not be able to hurt Fox.

Are you telling me that Fox can survive RPG-7 rockets to the face? Hell, evel the Shagohod fell to enough damage from these.

StyleTime
To be fair, Wesker doesn't punch with the force of an RPG.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Are you telling me that Fox can survive RPG-7 rockets to the face? Hell, evel the Shagohod fell to enough damage from these. I was not aware that Wesker had an RPG-7 in this thread.

RPGs hurt Wesker by the way, even a punch from Chris could knock him down, and a thousand or so tonner like Gray Fox can physically dismantle him.

menokokoro
Originally posted by StyleTime
I don't recall cellular level being stated, but Final Answer is right about the final form of Birkin.

I don't know much about MGS, but there are actually lot's of characters in RE for someone to talk about soloing.

Can Fox survive being on fire? Electrocuted? Being shot the **** up? none of that would ever happen to him, he is too fast. and yes he could pretty much survive all of that. his suit is bullet proof up to relatively high caliber, and took the force of a 400++ ton machine attempting to stomp on someone twice (one of those times, the someone was him...but yeah)

Darkstorm Zero
I was not aware that Wesker had an RPG-7 in this thread.

RPGs hurt Wesker by the way, even a punch from Chris could knock him down, and a thousand or so tonner like Gray Fox can physically dismantle him.

It's called comparative durability NB. He's not nessisarily a thousand tonner, While I admit holding off against REX's foot for 30 seconds is pretty good, the fact remains that Wesker actually has strength feats, GF's feat of holding Rex's foot is a durability feat, of which Wesker also has plenty of. Surviving a plane crash, volcanic magma, several shots while weakened, and strangth feats such as hurling missiles, punching through steel, and hurling building materials as lethal implements.

NemeBro
Are you actually saying that stopping Rex from crushing him under his foot with his bare hands is not a strength feat?

SpadeKing
Anyone can stop a 400+ ton machine from stomping on them with their bare hands.

Darkstorm Zero
Are you actually saying that stopping Rex from crushing him under his foot with his bare hands is not a strength feat?

No, I'm saying it's a durability feat, and an unintentional one at that. The fact that the first stomp crippled and paralysed him means he isn't quite as strong as your suggesting. Nevertheless, while it does mean he is very strong and durable, it does not mean he is going to simply "Hulk" his way through Wesker through sheer strength, Wesker has strength and durability feats as well that are as impressive.

NemeBro
He was so crippled that he was able to then dodge machinegun fire and even damage Rex.

Based on his actual feats of strength, Wesker would have been flattened.

Darkstorm Zero
He was so crippled that he was able to then dodge machinegun fire and even damage Rex.

Based on his actual feats of strength, Wesker would have been flattened.

What are you talking about? After he was crushed into the wall, he couldn't avoid the first stomp, after that it took a second stomp to splatter him... The only strength feat he has was surviving the first stomp, barely...

And he managed to damage the least armoured component of REX, the raydome, with an energy weapon that was as yet unquantified, and his HV Blade (Twin Snakes). And Wesker dodges gunfire from multiple angles as well, so thats moot.

menokokoro
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Anyone can stop a 400+ ton machine from stomping on them with their bare hands. smile priceless

menokokoro
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
What are you talking about? After he was crushed into the wall, he couldn't avoid the first stomp, after that it took a second stomp to splatter him... The only strength feat he has was surviving the first stomp, barely...

And he managed to damage the least armoured component of REX, the raydome, with an energy weapon that was as yet unquantified, and his HV Blade (Twin Snakes). And Wesker dodges gunfire from multiple angles as well, so thats moot. ok....so much wrong with this argument.

I think you are forgetting the most impressive part of the gf rex fight, Fox's appearance, he stopped rex twice, and THEN was smashed, the second time was just him laying on the ground. From reading between the lines, it appears this is the only one you are thinking of. He actually stopped it from crushing snake with his hands, and if i remember right it was one hand. And this 500+ ton machine (fyi, the metal gear from peace walker was 500 tons....) was stomping, causing extra inertia (thats where the thousand tonner came from, at least that what i think). and this did not cripple him at all...at least the dozens of times playing through the game, and the watching of that scene on youtube many times had not shown this to happen. also on your same point, he just lost an arm when he was pinned against the wall, and bleeding badly (though he shouldn't have, cuz it would have been a burn wound...but oh well) so it is understandable that he wouldn't have the energy to not dodge the stomps.

and as for your argument of wesker dodging bullets from multiple angles. ok, this is impressive, what bullets can he dodge? im not sure if they have a mini gun in the game or not, cuz unless he dodged bullets from 2 of them that are as powerful and as rapidly firing as 30 millimeter volkin cannons (which would fire at least 6000 rounds per minute) simultaneously, then your argument makes no sense. cuz fox did that, dodged bullets from 2 guns that fire 100 bullets per second, and travel at almost a mile a second. these types of bullets are also used for armored vehicles (tanks) and he tanked (hmm, kinda an ironic term) several of them, only losing his mask in the process. also, keep in mind, when this happened, he was being shot at virtually point blank, and that is why he was hit.

but yeah, your right, fox is not as strong or as fast as wesker blink

Darkstorm Zero
D-xKzg6n1EA

udUQ8U1STQQ

I'll admit, I was wrong about quite a bit here, I haven't played Metal Gear Solid 1 in so long, it looks as though my memory became shoddy about it :P my bad.

StyleTime
Originally posted by menokokoro
none of that would ever happen to him, he is too fast. and yes he could pretty much survive all of that. his suit is bullet proof up to relatively high caliber, and took the force of a 400++ ton machine attempting to stomp on someone twice (one of those times, the someone was him...but yeah)
From what I hear, he would be a hard target indeed. I meant if he attempted a solo mission against the entire RE universe. It's a whole lot of characters. Do you think think he'd be unhittable?

wakkawakkawakka
Once again, wouldn't Vamp be a fairer fight against Wesker than the cyborg ninjas of MGS. Since Grey Fox wins, would Olga be a better match up?

That aside, at least Wesker gets a slot in a popular fighting game.

menokokoro
he does!? oooh,(i'm assuming you are talking about marvel vs capcom 3) I got to get that now!

Originally posted by StyleTime
From what I hear, he would be a hard target indeed. I meant if he attempted a solo mission against the entire RE universe. It's a whole lot of characters. Do you think think he'd be unhittable? well....i haven't played ALL the games, so.....I think he would win against the whole universe, but not unhittable, thats if he goes through all the events that ever happened, a lot of those the m/c's got through with sheer luck, and im assuming that fox would be really unlucky, so he would have to use skill....unless he gets nuked at the end of raccoon city, then he would just die.

I really wish rising was about fox and not raiden. It will still be a great game, but i just like fox more. I think I already said this, but it is really really true lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.